Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,751 comments
Both new VRC P1 car got updated, the ByKolles car now matches the Ginetta with the tire compounds and also the skid plank is now visible. There are already new skins for the Ginetta on RD.

Laptime wise I've ran a lot of cars recently on Bahrain International(GP layout) and I've had a lot of trouble keeping the ByKolles tire from locking under braking(played with brake power, damper setup, aero, etc), running with ABS ultimately nets a 1.5s gain vs without in qualifying trim, which is just about 1/4s faster than my qualifying trim lap with the Kunos 2016 919 Hybrid. The Ginetta without ABS in race trim(50l fuel, Race Medium tire) is almost a sec faster than the ByKolles....

ACtC-3fN_iUrrZ3YiQ3QgZI2-AU4uVrgIPaQMJz-ijwNwVcaP0evGGmjZ5J9F46zcEdnvsPHFCJE1jzS8MJJFPyEvqpJ-7pDeos2UFqJkLAalDISstM5xrgWcQG3AGO0CEHawLUwAVnXe-hFhuYi-Ck6FtMNbg=w2560-h1440-no

CIRCUITO DE ALBACETE 1.0 - Final Version aka the 'I've taken this as far as I can' version.

Isn't it amazing what you can do in a weekend?

In this final version, I've added a few finishing touches and (hopefully) put everything where it needs to be.

Big thanks to @CrisT86 for his ext config, replay cams and alternate skin.

Link below. Enjoy :)

HIEmdSvFN-FUnIRDFm-qdk1rVRwBYSRDwGBsGIpi-u8HEA3vG2Zb8LpO3qJ2LD4d_HGDICY=s151

nB-e8h9w5z5kfEhg81_K_bDw7ERO0OWos7YUgRroCRhUbhg9cSPmMYjSdeA7M1HQGp0PTA=s151

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m758ynw2fw9h9j/albacete.rar/file

Great job. Racing with Cupra Competicion now and having a lot of fun. Thanks !!

Both new VRC P1 car got updated, the ByKolles car now matches the Ginetta with the tire compounds and also the skid plank is now visible. There are already new skins for the Ginetta on RD.

Laptime wise I've ran a lot of cars recently on Bahrain International(GP layout) and I've had a lot of trouble keeping the ByKolles tire from locking under braking(played with brake power, damper setup, aero, etc), running with ABS ultimately nets a 1.5s gain vs without in qualifying trim, which is just about 1/4s faster than my qualifying trim lap with the Kunos 2016 919 Hybrid. The Ginetta without ABS in race trim(50l fuel, Race Medium tire) is almost a sec faster than the ByKolles....

ACtC-3fN_iUrrZ3YiQ3QgZI2-AU4uVrgIPaQMJz-ijwNwVcaP0evGGmjZ5J9F46zcEdnvsPHFCJE1jzS8MJJFPyEvqpJ-7pDeos2UFqJkLAalDISstM5xrgWcQG3AGO0CEHawLUwAVnXe-hFhuYi-Ck6FtMNbg=w2560-h1440-no
Do you know of any real ByKolles liveries available for VRC's car? I haven't purchased the mod as I have not found any real liveries.

Someone posted a link in this thread before, it was on RD and then it was not for some reason, I think people were getting antivirus false positive. I don't remember where the link was...

Hello everybody. I made a skin for ascari race resort.

https://mega.nz/file/mgYihTKa#G2YMcchgZfgYS6Pavo-0b5F1duWTIo_FChXhJQfC9vk

The track seems really good and fun. The version of the track is the one modified by @Teddie (PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1292 (gtplanet.net)). I have changed the textures of the grass, the road, the guardrails, some walls and ceilings.

However, the track has problems with some walls that do not have collision mesh, especially at the exit of the pits on the right side (see attached photo) and consequently, after the first chicane, some cars tend to cross the barriers on the right and sink into a hole. It also has a problem and that is that lap times are not recorded. Maybe someone who has the necessary skills can fix that problem, since I don't have the skills for that. The track is really nice to drive.

I attach two photos of before and after

BEFORE:
Ascari_1.jpg

AFTER:
Ascari_2.jpg

The problem of the walls:

Muro.jpg

Last edited:
This has probably been asked a billion times, but how do I solve the issue with some tracks having almost white asphalt and having it be almost impossible to see cause it’s too bright?

This has probably been asked a billion times, but how do I solve the issue with some tracks having almost white asphalt and having it be almost impossible to see cause it’s too bright?

This could be related to your PP filter. Try turning down the bloom setting and see if that helps.

If the problem is only with some tracks (especially if they are old mods), surely the problem is with textures or lighting parameters. As almost always, there are several ways to fix it. Through the ppfilter it can work, but that will affect all tracks and not just the problem track. Another way is by modifying the textures of the road using photoshop, Gimp or some similar program and creating a skin.

If the problem is only with some tracks (especially if they are old mods), surely the problem is with textures or lighting parameters. As almost always, there are several ways to fix it. Through the ppfilter it can work, but that will affect all tracks and not just the problem track. Another way is by modifying the textures of the road using photoshop, Gimp or some similar program and creating a skin.
It’s in specific areas of tracks, the three main ones are LA Canyons, Imola, Monza, and Road America

on the SOL config app it said something about "HSW implementation active - no options available"
I have not seen that message yet.
Maybe check the ext_config.ini (if present) for this line (EXPOSURE_FIX = 1.0) and delete it, since that prevents SOL config app to change track exposure.
Although these older tracks probably won't have an extension present. In that case, I wouldn't know better as to decrease brightness of your screen. Far from ideal, but could be a temporary solution.

I have not seen that message yet.
Maybe check the ext_config.ini (if present) for this line (EXPOSURE_FIX = 1.0) and delete it, since that prevents SOL config app to change track exposure.
Although these older tracks probably won't have an extension present. In that case, I wouldn't know better as to decrease brightness of your screen. Far from ideal, but could be a temporary solution.
I think it has something to do with Sol thinking I have HSW (Horizon Shades Weather) installed when I don't, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.'

EDIT: I got it, I just deleted WeatherFX and reinstalled CSP and it worked. No brightness issue now, so I assume it has something to do with HSW.

Last edited:
I think it has something to do with Sol thinking I have HSW (Horizon Shades Weather) installed when I don't, but I can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.'

EDIT: I got it, I just deleted WeatherFX and reinstalled CSP and it worked. No brightness issue now, so I assume it has something to do with HSW.
upload_2021-4-12_13-13-0.png

You may have checked here already, but I assume the issue would be the 'Weather Script' option there. Looks like I was a bit late though :lol:

Hello everybody. I made a skin for ascari race resort.

https://mega.nz/file/mgJ0jDiI#6uo0OMs7r-tgg0JZcgJS6OWklA5txQzjXodB3sw9-Kg

The track seems really good and fun. The version of the track is the one modified by @Teddie (PC - Assetto Corsa PC Mods General Discussion | Page 1292 (gtplanet.net)). I have changed the textures of the grass, the road, the guardrails, some walls and ceilings.

However, the track has problems with some walls that do not have collision mesh, especially at the exit of the pits on the right side (see attached photo) and consequently, after the first chicane, some cars tend to cross the barriers on the right and sink into a hole. It also has a problem and that is that lap times are not recorded. Maybe someone who has the necessary skills can fix that problem, since I don't have the skills for that. The track is really nice to drive.

I attach two photos of before and after

BEFORE:
View attachment 1003753

AFTER:
View attachment 1003754

The problem of the walls:

View attachment 1003755

Hello Friend I organize track days in circuits of Andalucia, if at any time you need any photos, or something from a circuit I can get it and send it to improve the circuits, on April 18 I am in the new circuit of Almeria, and the following week in the Monteblanco circuit

In Ascari I will be at the beginning of June

Thanks for improving the Ascari circuit

Regards

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back