Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,772 comments
Glickenhaus 007 LMH for Assetto Corsa ????????
VRC, URD futur mod ???

H1A88Xn.jpg

The only model available, it comes from csr2 but it is not accurate, I did not see any info on a potential mod

View attachment 1075730
View attachment 1075731
merci we will wait then
we have just skins 708+709 Glickenhaus for VRC Revenga R3

Last edited:
Someone know what parameters in the data must be changed to avoid rear drifting when braking due to mass transfer
I was having this problem with the Porsche 911 GT3 R from crash and essentially swapped out the drivetrain and suspension from a very similar car. Worked a treat for me.

some good soul in here who would give this awesome track an 2021 update?

Someone know what parameters in the data must be changed to avoid rear drifting when braking due to mass transfer
Not a pro tip, but I would increase front spring rate and check the brake balance.

Edit. drivetrain should have zero effect on braking.

Last edited:
Hello,

Does anyone use Crew Chief to make pitstop adjustments, if it's even possible, how? I have tried a bunch of commands but no luck.

Thank you

Strange... I have only 8gb ram and never experienced any issues like that and have not set a custom vm/pagefile
Yes, I never had to deal with it, too... until now. Maybe your settings are to leave Windows to manage the virtual memory automatically (which has its pros and cons, as anything else).
Anyway, I'm glad that I found what was the issue with my system and decided to share it with you guys. After all it may help somebody else.

i have a problem with ACReboot Oulton Park, i already tried to redownload the config from CM but it seems nothing changes

This is how it look from the preview image while loading

oulton_park_0.jpg
oulton_park_1.jpg

this is how it looks in game

Screenshot_urd_gr010_oulton_park_22-7-121-16-53-26.jpg
Screenshot_urd_gr010_oulton_park_22-7-121-16-53-44.jpg

and i have flickering with Ferri's Wheel. Is that normal? Never had any kind of problem with ACReboot tracks.

@leBluem any idea? I can fix it myself by doing a scratch made ext_config, but i don't want to do it on ACReboot tracks which are looking great without my work.

i have a problem with ACReboot Oulton Park, i already tried to redownload the config from CM but it seems nothing changes

View attachment 1075762View attachment 1075763

View attachment 1075764View attachment 1075765

and i have flickering with Ferri's Wheel. Is that normal? Never had any kind of problem with ACReboot tracks.

@leBluem any idea? I can fix it myself by doing a scratch made ext_config, but i don't want to do it on ACReboot tracks which are looking great without my work.

Here's how it looks on my system:

oulton.png

View attachment 1075762View attachment 1075763

View attachment 1075764View attachment 1075765

I had a similar problem with reboot daytona and resetting sol config to default made the lights go white again. I then just reconfigured my settings in manually.

not on mine, and it's the first time ever i have problem with reboot tracks.

And to be honest i don't know what to do, i've already redownloaded the CM settings but nothing changes.

What's the latest version of the track?
Mine is a version 1.44 (fix by @slider666 - can't remember what was fixed though)
The config is in 'tracks' and is from Blamer & atrip3 v 1.9.1 from 2019-09-28
In tracks loaded there's a config from Blamer released 2020-03-17

Last edited:
Le Mans FM7 - v2.0 august 2021
-fixed visual holes around kerbs, nicer groove, some camera adjustments
-added digital clock on s/f, thx Gunnar333 for the idea and conditions!
<http://www.mediafire.com/file/s6qn1zxyqu78e3a/sx_lemans_v2.7z>

Unfortunately temp and windspeed are only available for car's digital instruments, I tried long and hard, until i looked closer at the wiki

View attachment 1075086
Hello!
I have a problem with this track that I never noticed with previous versions, in interior view the dashboard/cockpit/steering wheel shakes slightly (and it looks like the textures shakes a little too). But not the entire car and track. It's strange and I don't have this issue with others tracks.
Maybe there is an option in a file of the track to disable ?

Thanks.

Last edited:
Mine is a version 1.44 (fix by @slider666 - can't remember what was fixed though)
The config is in 'tracks' and is from Blamer & atrip3 v 1.9.1 from 2019-09-28
In tracks loaded there's a config from Blamer released 2020-03-17

even yours is the same result, mmmmh. Any idea on how to backup the sol configuration? I want to backup as it is before trying to reset it
Did you check the configs (see above).

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back