Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,748 comments
A lot of PGR 3/4/5 tracks would be great additions to AC but I don't think anyone has managed to extract the appropriate files yet. Not even sure there's been a concerted effort.
PGR can run under emulation on PC, so... maybe one day...

If Ninja Ripper 2.0 can manage to rip models with their textures from that Xenia emulator via DX12 or Vulkan, then it can be totally plausable and possible hopefully. I still don't understand how TheAdmiester even managed to convert that Volkswagen Nardo V12 from PGR 3 or 4 to AC long ago with the help of a (surely elitist full) private Discord server, either via a script someone commissioned to create from Zenhax forum or he found a way extract from original game files and get all 3D models from there. Not to mention if he ever gonna release it eventually as well...

A lot of PGR 3/4/5 tracks would be great additions to AC but I don't think anyone has managed to extract the appropriate files yet. Not even sure there's been a concerted effort.
PGR can run under emulation on PC, so... maybe one day...

Tried ripping the car models with Ninja ripper in xenia but no luck at all lol. Ninja ripper for now doesn't support DX12 so we will have to wait till it supports it or try to get a X360 emulator that supports older DirectX or Opengl.

We are working on 2006 to 2013 at the moment. No ETA on release dates as we are constantly finding things to improve and adding more cars as well.
beat me to it lmao but yeah some cars are done e.g. Lola's however it will take some time for the others to be out.

Anguco61

Most of the LMP and GT? when it will be available?
It will be pretty much most of them there will odd occasions of cars that are older like 2004 and 2003 since some cars like the lola EX257 will be in aswell. The Oreca 01 aswell will be there.

Last edited:
Loving the 'Knockhill' sticker on the back of the cabin. Didn't notice it at first on the model!
I know Velo called it a grid filler, but model has no front lights or illuminated dials? Would be a nice little upgrade by someone?
Front lights are working here. Did you download the last ACTK update?

Last edited:
From RT (with apologies to @OooAhh Cantona for it slipping through the net then getting mislaid for so long - thanks again for the original report)

changelog rt_mont_tremblant v1.1
-fixed floating stuff
-fixed/changed config
-revised AI by Kev2
-added more cams by DaBaeda

From RT (with apologies to @OooAhh Cantona for it slipping through the net then getting mislaid for so long - thanks again for the original report)

-fixed floating stuff
-fixed/changed config
-revised AI by Kev2
No need to apologize to me. All good on my end. I appreciated Jim’s fast reply.

-fixed floating stuff
-fixed/changed config
-revised AI by Kev2
how did I miss this track the first time? It is quite fun to drive thought there are a couple of corners that will absolutely kill you if you do not set up correctly for them.

On the topic of tracks ripped from games, anyone here knows if tracks from Forza Motorsport 3 and 4 were ever ripped?
Camino Viejo is in the works. Don't know when it will be released, as it's a very large track complex and tedious to convert.

I greatly anticipate it's release, as it was one of my favorite tracks in Forza.

Last edited:
Any news on the Spa 93 track that was showcased a while back?
1630103748124.png

not sure anyone cares, but, fwiw AC and CM run fine on Windows 11 and its "autoHDR" function is FAR better than the CM attempt at HDR inside AC. (ie all SDR apps get toned with virtual HDR if you have an HDR monitor, you just toggle a switch, so no more screwing around enabling and disabling HDR because older apps dont support it etc)

the toggle to get a splitscreen preview of AutoHDR ON (RHS) and AutoHDR OFF (LHS) are pasted into an elevated command prompt.
DOnt bother trying to doa screen grab though, boths sides come out SDR when i try post them? Must be something thats onscreen only?

ON:
reg add HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers /v AutoHDR.ScreenSplit /t REG_DWORD /d 1

OFF:
reg delete HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\GraphicsDrivers /v AutoHDR.ScreenSplit /f

Last edited:
Does anyone have ixassetto (IXA) car packs for me? I have requested to join their FB group over a month and still have no response. Thanks.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back