Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,979 comments
Hmm, I have both and curiously, mines are not encrypted.

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

Ferrari F12 TDF
Working led lights for the steering wheel

LED_0]
OBJECT_NAME=STEER_HR001
RPM_SWITCH=5400
EMISSIVE=0,80,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=18800
BLINK_HZ=5

[LED_1]
OBJECT_NAME=STEER_HR002
RPM_SWITCH=6500
EMISSIVE=0,80,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=18800
BLINK_HZ=5

[LED_2]
OBJECT_NAME=STEER_HR003
RPM_SWITCH=7000
EMISSIVE=0,80,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=18800
BLINK_HZ=5

[LED_3]
OBJECT_NAME=STEER_HR004
RPM_SWITCH=7800
EMISSIVE=0,80,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=18800
BLINK_HZ=5

[LED_4]
OBJECT_NAME=STEER_HR005
RPM_SWITCH=8600
EMISSIVE=80,0,0
DIFFUSE=0.1
BLINK_SWITCH=18800
BLINK_HZ=5

Last edited:
Thanks @chazz ranger and others for the head's up on some ai issues at rt sonoma. I've updated the ai, again, to get a wider variety of cars working on different tracks. I also forgot to mention original fast lanes are by @LiquidSkyMan, with the exception of the WTCC layout. Testing was done at 80-100% strength and aggression.

RT_Sonoma original link updated to version 2:

Awesome, turn 6 is solid now, thanks!!

Buuut now... GT3 cars go a bit too hard through turn 1 and usually sideswipe the retaining wall between turn 1 and 2, sometimes spinning and then pileup ensues :crazy:

Hmm, I have both and curiously, mines are not encrypted.

Hm... I'm really interested in.
With CSP I have a little bit lower FPS... :(

These are the Formula 4 and Formula Regional car from Tatuus.

"The Tatuus F3 T-318 is used in a lot of series.

In Formula Regional European Championship, in W series, in F3 Asian Championship. With 1.75 liter Alfa Romeo turbo engine.

From 2019 it was used in Formula Renault Eurocup with a renault 1.8 turbo engine. The chassis the FR-19 is the same as T-318.
The Formula Regional European Championship and Formula Renault Eurocup merged this year under a new name: Formula Regional European Championship by Alpine. (With Renault engine)

The Toyota Racing Series is used the same chassis. The FT-60 debuted in the 2019-2020 season, and it is the same as T-318. Powered by a Toyota 2.0 liter turbo engine.

The other car in the pack is the Tatuus T-014 which is the first generation F4 car. (Next year will be introduced the next 2. gen cars with HALO)
It was used a lot of F4championships: Italy, Germany, Spain, UAE.

(And there are some modification of this car in USA and Great Britain.)

So a lot of series is used these cars, so we can make a lot of beautiful skins.

Both car was converted from rF2.

A lot of skins is made for rF2, whole seasons (example FRECA 2021), and it is fit well in this mod. :D
(The original W series skins a bit boring. :D)
These series can download from RD. Big THX from its creators!

Screenshot_ks_formula_3_paul_ricard_18-8-121-16-50-25.jpg
Screenshot_ks_formula_3_paul_ricard_18-8-121-16-50-3.jpg
Screenshot_ks_formula_3_ts_hungaroringaccv03_18-8-121-15-40-40.jpg

I really like the Formula Regional car. The F4 is a bit slippery for me, despite I like little formula cars (with slicks) like Formula Abarth, Formula Renault, etc.

Does anyone have a link to the Lexus LFA with the physics rework? I downloaded it ages ago, but must have purged it from my hard drive. The original RD thread seems to have been deleted.

Last edited:
HI MRM1GAMING.

I think it's nice and I appreciate this kind of work. I like it. Please continue, I will be looking forward to your next steps, buddy.

OK, so:

• Avus
  • Monza (with oval)
  • Sakhir (Bahrain)
  • Monaco
  • Road Atlanta
  • Catalunya
  • Oulton Park
  • Tsukuba
  • Zandvoort
Am I missing any? Took me ages to spot Zandvoort. Surely those aren't to scale though, I imagine Road Atlanta should have a much smaller footprint than Catalunya? How's Sebring going? :P
Catalunya is smaller than you'd think - they're all to scale, except 'Avus' which isn't even Avus, I just added some turns at the end of a long straight...

You got them all though!

This is interesting if you havn't seen it before.

There's a fair bit of work going on with Sebring, thanks again to your Feedback Google Docs Presentation :)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back