Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,821 comments
Just a wild guess, you are connecting via tab ONLINE and not LAN, are you?

Download is in the video description. Have fun

Liveries should fit, its basicly the same model. But I've never tested it.

Yes, I connect via online with that and such. I don't use LAN, because as far as my cave man brain knows, LAN was supposed to die out before I was born in 1998? (<--sarcasm-ish) Also, thank you very much! Time to get to skinning and making GTD/GTE AM versions of skins to race with AI!

Anyone can help me? Never saw this problem on the abarth 500 (every version has this bug). It's not urgent, but it's ugly :boggled:

Attachments

• 20211004183629_1.jpg
    20211004183629_1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Just a wild guess, you're connecting via an ONLINE card and not via a LAN, right?

[MEDIA = youtube] 6CSgrPoRhgg [/MEDIA]

The download is in the video description. Have fun

Livreje should fit, basically the same model. But I never tested it.
Just a wild guess, you're connecting via an ONLINE card and not via a LAN, right?

[MEDIA = youtube] 6CSgrPoRhgg [/MEDIA]

The download is in the video description. Have fun

Livreje should fit, basically the same model. But I never tested it.

Well, I really don't understand much, I can normally connect to other servers via wifi, but only others can't go to my other. I probably don't see the public network there, otherwise I have everything listed in the TCP and UDP router

With Australian motorsport getting underway for the year at Symmons Plains I updated the GrassFX for Symmons Plains, and made a fairly crude S5000.

The car is based on the adaptation above (Based on the RSS3), and with an engine swap from the Ford GT40 GT1 Matech from Assettoland (detuned by ~20%). The updated files are here (for the next 14 days!): http://www.mediafire.com/file/4ldq3j8yny1i71w/dallara_sf19_S5000.7z/file
Extract to your cars folder and copy the rest of the files across from the mod above (don't overwrite anything!).

The GrassFX file is attached to this post - delete .txt, then drop the extension folder in the symmons_plains track folder.

The car may have a little too much grip - seems to be a little quicker than the actual laptimes being set, but close enough to have some fun!
Related. Symmons Plains in a V8 Supercar is ...MENTAL :D

Hi Mate.

The Porsche GT2 from Legion works for you? Because it won't let me on the track. I was looking for another Porsche GT2 and I found it on AssettoLand and the JGTC GT500 skins are exactly for this Porsche, but most of all it WORKS.

yes exacty !!! in the skin pack by zin5ki there aren't the legion version but the "porsche_993_gt_evo_sp"
and this gt_evo_sp is the assettoland version

Capture.JPG

Hi, can anyone repost a working link to @marc_13000 F1 1996 rework?

Also does anyone have any of the other reworks?

I have the 1993 rework by @RMi_wood was there any others?

Thanks

Last edited:
F1 2021 COTA GP Released

LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/kunt9np5d8rdoem/acu_cota_2021.zip/file

• F1 Layout only
  • Based on Reboot team rework previously released ( + extension file )
  • Based on F1 2020 Codemasters version ( buildings, sponsors objects, textures )
  • All news 2021 sponsors + news buildings, objects, stuffs and textures overall

ENJOY life and Formula One ;)
Many thanks for the track!
Small bug report: On top of the hill, on the right side just before turn 10 there seems to be a wormhole to another dimension. It happens approximately where I have marked on the image below. Possibly even before that.

O1MVLB5.png

Last edited:
Aaaa you mean that Setup invalid. Okey, in that moment, click Setup and go to Suspension Main section. Then raise the Wheel Rate LR and Wheel Rate RR until the Rear Height numbers at the right turns yellow. It's enough to be able to drive it.
Hi Mate.

I didn't know it was enough to do just this and the car is immediately usable. This TIP is worthy of gold. You helped me a lot mate. I appreciate any advice. Thank you very much mate.

Let GOD bless your Racing SKILLS. 😉

Attachments

• p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 14
Quality & mod are good, everyone squawking "why buy a TCR mod when there is a free one coming" well I'd rather support a modder whose quality & content is known & can be relied upon rather than rush into a new mod which we know nothing about. I suspect it will be good, but also that there is rollovers staff involved with the project & some of their TCR content has been very sceptical.

Tommy is a good modder, his content is worth the spend, similar to RSS etc

Did I mention any direct comparison to RSS? No all I said was, it's like RSS someone making content that doesn't exist, who's a small time modder deserves support. He does alright for solo work, without direct manufacturer information & details he can only do the best he can. As far as I'm concerned, the models are as detailed as can be. It should be more about driving experience rather than "looks" and I'll say this, his TCR mods have a realistic weight characteristic. They actually feel like proper cars rather than something you can just throw into the corner & mash the throttle and everything is dandy. And it's not "premium" as you like too call it. And it's also not that expensive. I think you need to take a good at yourself, it's not just all about the visuals ya know.
You kinda did compare Tommy78 directly to RSS. I don't see anything in your first post about Tommy creating content that doesn't exist. (BTW - I was enjoying delpinsky and Maki's WTCR cars before Tommy78. So there was content.)

Hi guys can someone help me here with getting the wet track and puddles etc , i did have it working once, maybe ive installed too many things into content manager,? Ive paid on patreon for the mod, but i cant seem to get it to work anymore, heres a few screenshots if this helps, i`m not sure what ive done..or which version will make it work,.. I thought it looked fantastic when it did work..

thanks..
mods3.jpg
mods2.jpg
mods1.jpg

Many thanks for the track!
Small bug report: On top of the hill, on the right side just before turn 10 there seems to be a wormhole to another dimension. It happens approximately where I have marked on the image below. Possible even before that.

O1MVLB5.png
F1 2021 COTA - Hole FIX
LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/l659foszzwjfofq/acu_cota_2021+-+hole+fix.zip/file

Copy and paste the track folder or the file inside your track folder : acu_cota_physics

Thanks Whitestar for reporting :)
Screenshot_gp_2021_sf21_acu_cota_2021_4-9-121-23-50-17.png

Last edited:
Hi guys can someone help me here with getting the wet track and puddles etc , i did have it working once, maybe ive installed too many things into content manager,? Ive paid on patreon for the mod, but i cant seem to get it to work anymore, heres a few screenshots if this helps, i`m not sure what ive done..or which version will make it work,.. I thought it looked fantastic when it did work..

thanks..
View attachment 1084213View attachment 1084214View attachment 1084215
You dont have the preview CSP loaded you have version .1.75, you need one that says preview to have a rain build in it.

Evening all
Ok thinking caps on please regarding a tracks SFX folder soundbank
Just to puzzle solve and learn more I'm trying to get a 'Murrayism' to play when an event happens such as a collision - I have all the other events triggered but would like this one to occur when my car collides with an object or car

Best watched using F3 camera for sounds to play back

This is an excerpt of the text:

; rearwing collision
[EVENT_6]
ID = murraywalker/MW6
REVERB_RESPONSE = 0
POSITION = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0
DIRECTION = 1, 1, 1
VOLUME = 5
CAMERA_INTERIOR_MULT = 1
CAMERA_EXTERIOR_MULT = 1
CAMERA_TRACK_MULT = 1
RELATIVE_TO = grp_collisions (taken from 'fo_2013_mclaren' GUIDS.txt)

Test cars here: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ferraris-opponents-2013-offline-edition.12188/

The test track is 'albert-park_acu' if you want to have a listen (just drop the extension folder in the track folder)
Extension here:

PS No joy with floating heads but i gotta lorra, lorra laughs 🤣
PPS EDIT Fixed thanks to @El_Locho - a change of driver_80.kn5 model
Screenshot (765).png

thanks
Cozy61

Last edited:
RT Dubai Autodrome v0.8

View attachment 1084170
Awesome release!

One eenie meenie teeny thing...

Strange line floating above the edge of the artificial grass, all along this area. (Yes, I know. Oh the horror. :lol:).

Screenshot_ddm_minolta_toyota_88c-v_lm_rt_dubai_4-9-121-18-29-36.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse me for asking, but since we're on this topic, American here, does any have the 488 Evo GT3 from Kunos? If not, it is alright, I am using the BK 488 gt3 evo (and enjoying it).

P.S., do the old 488 GT3's liveries work with the 488 gt3 evo as well or no?
Unfortunately, no. BK's skins are compatible, but it's just the matter of renaming the dds files and requires some rework, especially with wheel and tyres.

Last edited:
Well, I really don't understand much, I can normally connect to other servers via wifi, but only others can't go to my other. I probably don't see the public network there, otherwise I have everything listed in the TCP and UDP router
Well, I really dont understand your statement. :D

But I'll try. If others cant connect to a server you've started locally, than there is clearly a misconfiguration on your side. And the tab LAN has nothing to do with a cable or wifi connection, its just how the "server communication" gets handled internally. :)

Unfortunately, no. BK's skins are compatible, but it's just the matter of renaming the dds files and requires some rework, especially with wheel and tyres.
I'd say he wasnt refering to the BK Evo but the 2011 488GT3 of Kunos. :)

Last edited:
RT Dubai Autodrome v0.8

View attachment 1084170
This is awesome! I have a bug report to make though, there seems to be an invisible wall located along the inside run-off at turn 3 and 4.

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_ferrari_312_67_rt_dubai_5-9-121-10-27-47.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_ferrari_312_67_rt_dubai_5-9-121-10-27-47.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 18
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back