Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,719 comments
Do you guys happen to know if there is a list of tracks shorter than 3km(1.8miles)?
I'm interested in doing some cams for short tracks but recently I'm only finding tracks longer than that.

Thanks in advance!
Hi there. Well there is no cam for "The Snake" track, found on RD but it's 2.5m long....

I have applied the enhancements kindly posted by @Breanuts for the new URD M4 GTE and now have a car that flashes its lights continuously. Is that intended? As a very old man who doesn’t usually drive cars raced after 1980, and whose knowledge of motorsport certainly ends around that date, I’m unfamilar with these new-fangled machines. I don’t mind the flashing, I would just like to know what it’s for, and whether it can be turned on and off.

Hello, this weekend the indianapolis 8-hour race is being held, and looking at the layout that will be used, I see that this layout is not in the "aa_ims circuit" from @damone13x . Would it be possible to add this layout?

Skitch Nuevo.jpg

Skitch Nuevo2.jpg

greetings and thanks.

It looks like the MotoGP course (next one) just needs to have turns 13-14 from the Indy GP layout to make the new track.
The turns 1, 2, 13, 14 in moto gp are not the same, the closest thing would be to add curves 5, 6 and 7 to the indy GP layout. or the 13 and 14 of the indi GP to the F1 course layout.

The turns 1, 2, 13, 14 in moto gp are not the same, the closest thing would be to add curves 5, 6 and 7 to the indy GP layout. or the 13 and 14 of the indi GP to the F1 course layout.
I was comparing these. I thought they looked the same, except the last turn before returning to the oval.
Maybe there's not enough detail in those map outlines.

1634323946336.png

TN Modding (of the excellent F355 and 360 Challenge Stradale updates) have just released their Ferrari 575 Maranello.
Download link is in the video description.

• 2 versions: manual and f1 gearbox
  • Completely revised model (opening doors, damage model, etc.)
  • movable exhaust
  • all analog gauges working
  • physics totally re-edited (with a lot of real data)
  • config file with many effects:
refracting lights, metallic color effects, separate high and low beams, wipers, banner glass, etc.
- sound by AmplifiedNL: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/amplifiednl-ferrari-512tr-soundmod.175529/

From the same folks that brought you the above Ferraris...

Lotus Esprit is released. Hopefully we now have an excellent Esprit?

Formula 1 Leaderboard and Widgets 1.4 update
The Leaderboard by @eximus has now been updated to work with 32 cars (#humblebrag - my contribution - :D :lol:)

it can also be used for other car/race classifications as well
136671460-8c5f9e6c-e30b-4e9e-bae8-17c62d352c2b.jpg

it can be found here;

GitHub - 3ximus/f12020-leaderboard: Formula 1 Leaderboard and TV App for Assetto Corsa

Formula 1 Leaderboard and TV App for Assetto Corsa - GitHub - 3ximus/f12020-leaderboard: Formula 1 Leaderboard and TV App for Assetto Corsa

or here
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/formula-1-leaderboard-and-widgets.34077

Mom, can we have Hot Wheels Unleashed?

We have Hot Wheels Unleashed at home.

HW Unleashed at home...

DL in video description or RD.

Also, I know it's a bike game but it would be awesome to see the point-to-point roads in RIMS Racing converted to AC :drool:

Last edited:
Does anyone here still have the link to the DB11? The link is dead.
Here!

The links inside the zip fle should work. 😉

Here!

The links inside the zip fle should work. 😉
Trying to open the page, it says Sharemods refused the connexion...

Download link?
You have the beta version to play with will be updated was soon was ricardo does is work no ETA you csn play around in the mean time :)

Honda civic fk8 beta

A little bit of philosophy:

I really understand the hard work that's behind a conversion, but I really can't understand how you expect that something shared freely on the internet will remain "yours".

Recently the OSR Team updated my reworked version of the Pantera GT5-S (from the conversion of s3r1u5) and credited me for the physics. Well, I was really proud of that!

The AC community should act along the lines of Wikipedia, where everyone adds their knowledge, their skills and nobody expects anything back!
I hope that one day we will go one step further towards the concept of sharing and we will come out of this "war" of selfishness and superstars!

Have a good day guys!
That sir was very inspiring !!

Everyone should think like that

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back