Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,770 comments
can someone confirm, is the ktm bhp meant to be that low?

Sorry for not being fast enough to answer the question, being the urgent world first priority emergency. :grumpy:
1634772121062.png

Last edited:
can someone confirm, is the ktm bhp meant to be that low?
I can't confirm, but I think so. Hp/kg is on par with the other GT4s, because KTM is so much lighter.
In the real-world GT4 the KTM's extreme low weight is a serious issue for BOP, and even after winding the power down and packing as much ballast in as possible it was still too much.

So they increased the ride height by three inches. That solved it (2018 season Britcar regs below):

1634772535642.png

Last edited:
Speaking of the KTM X-BOW GT4... That's exactly what I expected from the TCR "official" mod in terms of quality when it was announced. It was the first car that came to my mind and I said to myself "that will be crazy, to have the same quality as the X-BOW for a full TCR grid in AC, and backed with manufacturers data, wow"
I think that's why a lot of us were disappointed when the mods dropped...
I guess it has to do with the time being put into it (I read on RD that it took KTM a year to release it), and the right persons behind it (garyjpaterson was involved in it)...

The positive thing is that, as with the first release of the KTM that had some small problems quickly fixed, with all our feedbacks we can still hope the TCR cars will be fixed and why not become really good, I'm sure it's possible with a bit more love & passion (and time) by the mod devs 🙂

All that TCR talk reminded me of this: https://www.pandagarage.store/product/lada-vesta-sport-tcr/ Can't speak too much about physics, since I'm no expert on them, but the car looks pretty good. Much better than the official tcr cars. And according to the site, they are working on Hyundai i30 Fastback N BTCC car.
I found the Vesta to be largely realistic, although it was incredibly slow compared to tommys cars, couldnt match them up in anyway. Will be interesting to see the BTCC car, we havent really had any proper "BTCC" car mods apart from the one thats on rF2
Speaking of the KTM X-BOW GT4... That's exactly what I expected from the TCR "official" mod in terms of quality when it was announced. It was the first car that came to my mind and I said to myself "that will be crazy, to have the same quality as the X-BOW for a full TCR grid in AC, and backed with manufacturers data, wow"
I think that's why a lot of us were disappointed when the mods dropped...
I guess it has to do with the time being put into it (I read on RD that it took KTM a year to release it), and the right persons behind it (garyjpaterson was involved in it)...

The positive thing is that, as with the first release of the KTM that had some small problems quickly fixed, with all our feedbacks we can still hope the TCR cars will be fixed and why not become really good, I'm sure it's possible with a bit more love & passion (and time) by the mod devs 🙂
Dont hold your breath on it, WSC apparently have made it in-house, but wont or havent shared/congratulated/thanked said person/s who helped them "create" it. More than likely, was repurposed assets from europe e-series that did come from rollovers and they made some tweaks. Like seriously, the elantra has the i30 collider specs. That says all you need to know about the origins of the mod. What everyone would be better off doing is going and helping creators within our community who are more deserving of our precious banking $$$, especially if they are making a good product. Vote with your wallets people!

Ilja dropped another preview version 1.76p134:

View attachment 1087565

Also photomode improvements --> See full changelog here (happy reading, it's a lot)
I've just fired this up and have a new tachometer appearing on screen, but... I haven't worked out where the controls are for its size and position, or discovered where you can turn if on and off. It doesn't seems to have the normal controls to do that. If anyone works out how to move and resize it, I'd appreciate hearing how!

EDIT: I worked out that it's controlled by the new LUA apps thingy.

Last edited:
iks
Thanks for the update. AI seems much better now and can race against them. Not perfect but a huge improvement. :bowdown:
Yeah, AI is such a headache to adjust. But with time I'm going to improve it. Let me know the places where you think they could be better.

Cheers!

Last edited:
All that TCR talk reminded me of this: https://www.pandagarage.store/product/lada-vesta-sport-tcr/ Can't speak too much about physics, since I'm no expert on them, but the car looks pretty good. Much better than the official tcr cars. And according to the site, they are working on Hyundai i30 Fastback N BTCC car.
Didn't realize that there was an updated version of the Panda Vesta. Owners weren't officially notified. One thing I did notice about this car, when watching the AI in a replay, all the Panda Vestas' are at max ride height as if on stilts, as if they are on lift kits, but only the AI...hmmm, not sure whether this has been fixed on the updated version. Anybody know how to reduce the ride height for the AI cars?

Last edited:
Has anybody attempted at making this beauty? ive tried searching but cant find anything around.
Would be great to see it in AC.
View attachment 1087659
Not exactly that, but there is a MARC Mustang mod that's kinda like the Mustang Gr.3.

and Fennetto created a GT Sport mod skin pack that includes a skin for the MARC Mustang:

Please excuse me for asking, but I know a Charlotte roval mod was in testing, was posted in here about a month, month and a half ago. Has anything been said about it or if it was nearing completion? I don't mean to sound like i'm rushing some poor soul to do it. I am eagerly awaiting it is all, mostly to put IMSA cars on it. Additionally, i'm looking for the 2019-2021 verison of the roval. Mountain's peak is nice but it just ain't the same.

Thank you in advance if anything can be said, take care y'all.

RELEASED 2009 Pontiac Solstice Coupe GXP
It's just an other Pontiac Release...
CSP latest version is recommended (Turn Signals and Doors Animations. )
Sounds: Stock and LS3 Edited by Me and converted from Forza.
Features: The Hardtop can be removed & Diffs can be adjusted.
Download link, and have fun !
(UPDATED AGAIN, FIXED THE FLAME POSITION & ATTACHED THE BRAKE CAPS)
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.
__custom_showroom_1631435045.png

RELEASED 1989 Chevrolet/GMC Suburban (PACK of 5)
After Long delay or halt, I decided to finish up the Suburban's and Release it.
CSP latest version is recommended (Refracting Lights and Doors Animations. )
5 Pack of Suburban's Contains:
----Chevrolet----
5.7 Gas V8 = 210hp & 407 Nm
6.2 Diesel V8 = 130hp & 325 Nm
----GMC-----
5.7L Gas V8 = 195hp & 407 Nm
6.2L Diesel V8 = 148hp & 351 Nm
7.4L Gas = 230hp & 522 Nm
Features:
Now can Adjust Diffs while in Pits,
Customize Suburban's "Parts/Kits" While in Pits.
TEMPLATES IS INCULDED IN DIESEL CHEVROLET SUBURBAN.
Sounds: All each cars are done by me. Engine Sound were generated by Game "Automation".
DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.
__custom_showroom_1631097519.png

RELEASED 1988 Ponatic Fiero GT (PACK of 4)
Reworked on Fiero Again, Now handles better, And Added 3 swapped cars.

Factory GT V6 Fiero,
LS3,
LS3 Turbo,
And Electric Swapped.

CSP latest version is recommended (Refracting Lights and Doors Animations. AND Exterior Transmission sound *For Electric.)
Sounds:
Factory: Myself (Forza)
Electric: Myself (Forza)
LS3: Myself (Forza)
LS3 Turbo: Unknown.
https://mega.nz/file/6g4w0CRI#H5spj0VdJrBvZhZ3s0AGj_gveXRv53IFbQDIEoXlCJc

DO NOT REUPLOAD ANYWHERE AS LONG SHARING WITH ORGINIAL LINK IS ALLOWED. THAT'S MEAN NO REUPLOAD TO MODSHARE OR SIMLIAR "PAY PER CLICK" SHARE DOWNLOADS LINKS.​

20210826-221157-ks_vallelunga-bk_pon_fiero_88-Zusty.jpg
20210826-221215-ks_vallelunga-bk_pon_fiero_88-Zusty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A FEW MINOR UPDATES TO FINISH OFF THE BAHRAIN TRACKS.
(Noticed a few things missing after watching race)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/766nv1q31qbm1n2/Blackcelica+Track+Skins+F1+2021.rar/file

BAHRAIN 2020 VERSION.
DHL big boards in pit, better quality Aramco textures, added Class of our own boards and to electric board
View attachment 1000584 View attachment 1000585 View attachment 1000586

BAHRAIN INTERNATIONAL CIRCUIT VERSION
DHL big boards in pit, Aramco pit lane strip
View attachment 1000587
Hi any chance someone can send me this, links down. thanks

Last edited:
Not exactly that, but there is a MARC Mustang mod that's kinda like the Mustang Gr.3.

and Fennetto created a GT Sport mod skin pack that includes a skin for the MARC Mustang:
yeah ive seen that mod around it seems incomplete. Not sure what happen to the modders who where working on that but seems they have lost interest.

could be nice livery for the gt4 ^^

View attachment 1087681
actually that would be really good skin for the new mustang gt4. unfortunately my skinning skills are basic.

Well whatever state that TCR mod is in (i downloaded it and drove a few laps but went back to MSFS), the comments on RD show the very worst of this 'community'.

For a communtiy that rips converts and steals whatever it can get its hands on and goes round cap in hand trying to monetize everything even ppfliters!!
Its pretty shocking to see the bile heaped on this mod.
Whatever they are guilty of, its not money grabbing or murder, so not sure why people have to prove how outraged they are when they most likely have a whole bunch of ripped stuff anyway....

Last edited:
Well whatever state that TCR mod is in (i downloaded it and drove a few laps but went back to MSFS), the comments on RD show the very worst of this 'community'.

For a communtiy that rips converts and steals whatever it can get its hands on and goes round cap in hand trying to monetize everything even ppfliters!!
Whatever they are guilty of, its not money grabbing or murder, so not sure why people have to prove how outraged they are when they most likely have a whole bunch of ripped stuff anyway....
Ye I absolutely HATE monetized model conversions/stealings completely, no matter which game they come from.

this download link is asking for a key to download.
This is the working link to download the Fiero pack from Mega.

The link in the post was likely copied from Facebook, which screws up Mega links.

----------------------------------------------------------

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creators and FB group if you can.

Note that a "fundraiser" is going on for Nizar Razzouk, who contributes a lot to mod development. His GPU died a couple of weeks ago, and members of the community are contributing so he can get a new one. If the Paypal link gets deleted, you can find it in the post on FB.

----------------------------------------------------------

Reiner Heinrich MNBA Assetto Modding Group​

· ti0on3h1ueu ·

* RELEASE *

* !!! PLEASE READ BEFORE DOWNLOAD !!! *

As a little DPWerkz side project, we fiddled around with the Kunos 991.1 GT3 RS a bit.
Here's the changelog so far:

• switched to color changeable BBS FI-R rims with AO Map
  • adjusted suspension
  • working navigation
  • added real german plates (for every skin)
  • sound changed to Scibsound GT3 RS mod
  • working wipers
  • adjusted taillights to real spec
  • added more visual CSP and extension effects like PBR
  • added hazards blinking on hard brake
  • added blinkers, reverse light etc.

Special thanks to Adriaan Suy and Nizar Razzouk from MNBA Assetto Modding Group for helping me with extension and CSP stuff, as well as Steve Stirpe for making those Cup R tires work nicely!
You guys are legends and your help is highly appreciated!
🙂

Maybe you remember that we have a donation on going for Nizar Razzouk's new graphics card, because his broke when he modded for the community. It would be great if a few more of you could donate a few bucks for him, so we will rech the goal within the last 5 days the donation is running. We are only around € 130,- away from the goal! Let this great community make it happen!

Big thanks to everybody of the 60 people that already showed a big heart and gave something for a very nice community member.
🙂
(Y)

Here's the donation link, again:
https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8DHMd2Kd2z

If you like to download the car, here you go:

Latest CSP version recommended!
If you find issues, let me know.
(Y)

1634823362034.png

Last edited:
And Where is the skin pack 1?

I made an update sometime ago, forgot everything I did, but here is the link:

And Where is the skin pack 1?
If it's not on his channel or page, then I have no idea.

I made an update sometime ago, forgot everything I did, but here is the link:
Oh right, I forgot about that. Thanks.

yeah ive seen that mod around it seems incomplete. Not sure what happen to the modders who where working on that but seems they have lost interest.
Hey stev9, did you see the updated version RMi_wood posted? That might be what you want.

Last edited:

For me the problem is only one:

• I ONLY pay for quality content (RSS, VRC and very very few others because the quality is on higer).
  • Whatever is ripper, if is BAD quality, models, physics or else it went on the trash bin immediately or even not downloaded from me.

The REAL problem with TCR mod is that they promoved it as the biggest thing ever done in sim racing, with official partnership, things that you've never seen before (with screens, video and so on) which sell things are not even real:

• Cars are very terrible models (jesus at this point it would have been better if they ripped them than share that unfinished models)
  • Models have holes, and missing double faces (basic for AC) like for the escape pipe which you can see through

• No official skins and the one presents are 2k upscaled from 1k (as graphic designer my eyes are started crying blood)
  • Missing basic features (they've showd rain screens, but the wipers aren't working and brake lights too on some models)

To be honest, i don't expect models like in FM7 or similar, but AT LEAST, models that are high quality for an official content or AT LEAST at the level of the kunos models and not like a rip from rF1 from 2007....

Who cares about the prize of 10k or real test for the winner when the brand-image of the TCR is represented by low poly models and crappy textures... This is not good for the TCR image itself, not only for the sim-racing community and RD too imho.

Ok, it's free, but who cares of something like that when it's available something which is 10 times better for a small amount of money (even less that the official mod on Raceroom)? I've registered myself in the championship, but i will not take part for it.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back