Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,824 comments
Anybody got a camtool file that works with the COTA by the Reboot team?
It works with the same files as the previous version (acu_unitedstates) but renaming by adding the directory of the folder to where the version of the gp circuit is, which is the folder a. For example, you have to rename acu_unitedstates_-1.json to acu_unitedstates_a-1.json

Why do I have this additional tachometer in my cockpits (any car) and how do I get rid of it? This is only there with 1.76 preview 134
2D1DFBE5BC47898E12E315FE8E1EB888B443A790

Last edited:
Hi Browser. I'm not near my rig at present so I can't post specific settings right now, but as I haven't used the standard SOL PP filters for some time, my settings probably wouldn't look good on your monitor either way. They're all tuned for my 32:9 monitor/RTX3070 GPU.

I'd recommend you try reinstalling the latest version of SOL (after having done the CSP update). I can't remember how old SOL 2.1.3 is, but the ones on the SOL Discord channel have progressed well beyond the latest on RaceDepartment if that's the version you're running. Reboot your PC before firing everything up to try it again too.
Thank you. This worked for me. Latest SOL.

Why do I have this additional tachometer in my cockpits (any car) and how do I get rid of it? This is only there with 1.76 preview 134
must be one of the new LUA apps Ilja was writing about... I haven't installed the latest CSP previews yet so I can't say for sure but from what I read on patreon there could be a new tool in the Object Inspector?

must be one of the new LUA apps Ilja was writing about... I haven't installed the latest CSP previews yet so I can't say for sure but from what I read on patreon there could be a new tool in the Object Inspector?
Yes it is just remove/rename the LUA folder from apps

I think I have the solution, go to CM at "PARAMETER" CSP tab and select "CAR INSTRUMENTS" then uncheck "Active" at Custom fuel light position on HUD. It should do it, at least for me.
sorry for my English

shi
Essington Park v1.0
Converted from rFactor2.
View attachment 1088037
Fictional track in England.

-CSP required
-26 pit/start
-3 layout

Credits & Thanks;
・ISI, create rFactor version
・"IsR" Barabba e Mario Moraris, conversion to rFactor2 and Thank you for gave me permission ("IsR" Barabba)
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , cooperation

Enjoy.
Really good Job !! All that's missing is the Rfactor 2 version of Mills Metropark with the new pitlane !!

Utter guff as usual around this topic.
Don't use modded AC to benchmark your rig.

You don't know what CSP / SOL settings this guy runs, maybe something there?

Benchmark in ACC or for me its MSFS.
If my system runs them well enough then its all good.

Far too many variables in modded AC.
Just the usual "get a new GPU" is so stupid, not only because a new GPU for some modders badly optimized track is laughable.
Also it fails to ask what of the CPU?

Don't benchmark your system over a heavily modded multi variable 8 odd year old game.....just don't.

Certainly don't trade in a 2060 for 1080 ti because of a modded track. Jesus....
you said it : i " don't know what CSP / SOL settings this guy runs" and so on
so took my "advice" like it is...

shi
Essington Park v1.0.1
Converted from rFactor2.
View attachment 1088037
Fictional track in England.

-CSP required
-26 pit/start
-3 layout

Credits & Thanks;
・ISI, create rFactor version
・"IsR" Barabba e Mario Moraris, conversion to rFactor2 and Thank you for gave me permission ("IsR" Barabba)
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@RMi_wood , cooperation

Enjoy.

v1.0.1 changelog;
-Changed the rotation speed of the windmill. (Item of Animated windmill in ext_config)
@Masscot ,Thanks for the quick check and advice.
v1.0.1 Update
-Changed the rotation speed of the windmill. (Item of Animated windmill in ext_config)
@Masscot ,Thanks for the quick check and advice.

Since only ext_config is changed, those who have downloaded v1.0 can just overwrite the attached ZIP file without any problem.

Attachments

• essingtonpark_v1.0.1_patch.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 26
19_unitedstates_gp21 track updated with Crowd, live displays etc for F1 2021 Custom Championship
RD link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
bgr019 (Large).jpg

Update SFX, Crowds, Live displays etc
The Following Track has been updated in the 2021 Tracks GDrive Folder - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OowvVEJmavIHA-8EVc3NfcHrUy0NFqU_?usp=sharing

Base track: acu_cota/United States
Modifications of Circuit by leBluem, Mitch9, KevinK2,Reboot team and EuroRacers, 2021

Skins by Daniel Paez
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cota-austin-2021-f1-track-skin.45989
Crowd SFX, Flashing marshal flags, rolex clock text and Live Displays by Cozy61 - CrowdSFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

[DEFAULTS]
TRACK_FILE = 19_unitedstates_gp21.kn5

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-2021.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-2021-sfx.ini]
ACTIVE = 1 ;(change to 0 to turn off crowd sfx)

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstateso-2021-rainfx.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-displays.ini]
ACTIVE = 1 ;(change to 0 to turn off Live Displays)

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-2021-animations.ini]

It's so weird watching one person arguing with themselves...
No... I'm Spartacus!! but then again i might be late to this party :cheers:

Last edited:
Hi ladies and gentlemen,
Two production cars (my favorite in AC)

BMW M5 E28:

282hp
340Nm
1430kg
248km/h
5.4s 0-100
5.07 kg/hp

50263613392_e4cc4d31b7_b.jpg

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/1dv9rbrc8q23izg/bmw_m5_e28.7z/file

Mercedes AMG C63:

503hp
700Nm
1725kg
305km/h
4.0s 0-100
3.43 kg/hp

50263429431_9ab5ec4b39_b.jpg

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/ve3q599yyf4y6j6/Mercedes-AMG_C63.7z/file

All credits to their authors.

Most of the data files were tweaked according to this site:

https://www.automobile-catalog.com/

Have fun, Mike
Please, i search for THIS BMW, would someone be so kind and send it to me?

FINALLY a Megane mk4 RS! :cheers:

19_unitedstates_gp21 track updated with Crowd, live displays etc for F1 2021 Custom Championship
RD link: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/rss-fh-2021-f1-2021-full-season-‘custom-championship.41138/
View attachment 1088196
Update SFX, Crowds, Live displays etc
The Following Track has been updated in the 2021 Tracks GDrive Folder - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OowvVEJmavIHA-8EVc3NfcHrUy0NFqU_?usp=sharing

Base track: acu_cota/United States
Modifications of Circuit by leBluem, Mitch9, KevinK2,Reboot team and EuroRacers, 2021

Skins by Daniel Paez
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/cota-austin-2021-f1-track-skin.45989
Crowd SFX, Flashing marshal flags, rolex clock text and Live Displays by Cozy61 - CrowdSFX works best in F3 camera replay mode

To turn off any of the crowd SFX and/or Live displays open the ext_config.ini file (in extension folder of track) using notepad or similar and change the ACTIVE = 1 to ACTIVE = 0

[DEFAULTS]
TRACK_FILE = 19_unitedstates_gp21.kn5

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-2021.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-2021-sfx.ini]
ACTIVE = 1 ;(change to 0 to turn off crowd sfx)

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstateso-2021-rainfx.ini]
ACTIVE = 1

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-displays.ini]

[INCLUDE: ext_config-cozy61-unitedstates-2021-animations.ini]

No... I'm Spartacus!! but then again i might be late to this party :cheers:
The choppers seem to have been copied over verbatim from another Reboot track (which is fine, got no problem with that) but their heights and positions really need adjusting to suit COTA for maximum effect. These are always tweaked on a per-track basis so that patrol routes and positions suit the track (eg to do fly-pasts down/across the starting grid, hovering over a key corner etc).
Also, I've got no GrassFX with this version of the track and grass mapping seems to be a little weird (although that might be because GrassFX isn't hiding the glitches)?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only way I could get rid of it was to uninstall the new LUA app from the Python Apps folder. I looked through the scipts themselves and couldn't find anything relating to the tacho, so it wasn't possible to turn it off without removing the app itself.

EDIT: Multi-Ninja'd. 🤡

Last edited:
FINALLY a Megane mk4 RS! :cheers:

The choppers seem to have been copied over verbatim from another Reboot track (which is fine, got no problem with that) but their heights and positions really need adjusting to suit COTA for maximum effect. These are always tweaked on a per-track basis so that patrol routes and positions suit the track (eg to do fly-pasts down/across the starting grid, hovering over a key corner etc).
Also, I've got no GrassFX with this version of the track and grass mapping seems to be a little weird (although that might be because GrassFX isn't hiding the glitches)?
Yep apologies - still learning as I go. So a bit of cut and paste will be the cause of that. My hat gets tipped to all of you that create the original configs and amendments it’s truly inspiring. Wouldn’t mind a point in the right direction as to best place to dive deeper into this part of AC/CSP. As as of now I’m just reading the files themselves and tinkering to see what does what. Thanks for the feedback

v1.1
Fixed Pits
Fixed models.ini (no load trees.kn5)
Fixed Skybox (reupload files)

Thanks @Frank25 for feedback
Sorry but pits is not totally fixed. On the right lane of pits, you still collide on other opponent and your box is not visible.
It's because object is named 1road_asfalt_white_ddsracesurface_wall43_s0. Renamed with 1pits_asfalt_white_ddsracesurface_ta3_s0 and pits behave as expected. 1pits to let it behave as a PITLANE object and also modify ta3 because previous wall43 is giving headache to AC when two keywords are used in the same object name.

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back