Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,768 comments
Since early days of Ac I have this problem, when I toggle AI drive on Shifter car, the car is simply stuck in the pits and goes to the rev limiter.
There is a way to fix that instead of modifying each data.acd?

I rather love walking around a trakc and watch cars than race myself

I apologize in advance if this is total nonsense, but would it work?

[ANIMATED_...]
NODE = needle_hours
CLOCK_NEEDLE = HOUR ; role, valid values: SECOND, MINUTE, HOUR or HOUR24
OFFSET_DEG = 0 ; offset in degress
DEBUG_VALUE = 0 ; set to non-zero value to debug things, it would force needle to that value
SPIN_AXIS = 0, 0, 1 ; spinning axis
LAG = 0.67 ; lag for smoother movement

Source
There is an example in the Le Mans SX version which also has an animated clock
Thanks ! It seems to work. Only have to make some adjustment to pivot points... 🙂

From FB. This is not my mod. Support the creator and FB group if you can.

...in case you don't have enough BMWs. The Patreon link doesn't require membership to download the car.

Adriaan Suy MNBA Assetto Modding Group

[ RELEASE: BMW M4 G82 Competition + Manual ]​

ORIGINAL MODEL FROM CSR2 CONVERTED BY EKIP​

UPDATE BY ADRIAAN​

The conversion by EKIP was very basic and needed a lot of work. In hindsight i should have converted it myself but i started on this a very long time ago. Its far from perfect but i think its a lot better than before. I have some issues with the game not launching sometimes but other times it works fine, i haven't isolated what's causing this, if anyone knows hit me up.
*Changelog: *
Extra button A: change nav/radio
Extra button B: disable HUD
-Separated interior
-AO inside/out
-Blinkers
-Wipers
-Selflighting
-PBR shaders and texture overhaul
-Paintable rims/leather etc
-New cluster
-Windshield reflection
-New rims for manual
-Swapped steering wheel
-Updated interior symbols
-Hud by Buja Gili
-Video by Qiu Liang
Big thanks to all testers for feedback and my mates at MNBA for help and support!
link: https://www.patreon.com/posts/57936411

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsbC3NyISxs...

M4 G82 Assetto Corsa Release
Both G82s have been updated on the same link above to correct an issue that was causing LOD loading errors.

I edited the driver scale and position slightly so that he grips the wheel better - download below.
This folder is for the Comp car but both files (steer.ksanim and driver_base_pos.knh) can be used on the manual version too.

Last edited:
https://sharemods.com/b0q3vajdxjto/acl-tcl-gtc60_and_more_vao_patches_by_nanenab.7z.html Some vao patches that I created. For bazza'z acl gtc60, tcl and ACL GTR packs, and some more, bonus cars, the IER DP corvettes, and some old chivaz supra gt500. If you find the vao patches to dark remember: vao patch files can be opened with file archiver, like 7zip, inside it there is config ini file that should look like in screenshot, change the opacity or brightness settings to your liking, and save the file inside archive.

Attachments

• explorer_5CeDnIvMfS.png
    explorer_5CeDnIvMfS.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 16
  • notepad_kIecO1OfN4.png
    notepad_kIecO1OfN4.png
    1.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20211031135244_1.jpg
    20211031135244_1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 20211031135248_1.jpg
    20211031135248_1.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 20211101225721_1.jpg
    20211101225721_1.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211101225729_1.jpg
    20211101225729_1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 18
Your conversion is much greener than that, though. But I guess that's the "easy" way to do it, once again.
You derogatory comments against @__EASY__ need to stop, we are among friends here, many appreciate EASY contribution, if you don't just ignore what he has to offer. no need for judgement or aggressive behavior.
Constructive critics, as some post above, absolutely, all will beneficiate, including EASY.
Keep your negativity for yourself.

There's a mod on RaceDepartment to add a "snorkel" air intake to the Kunos Praga, making it look like the newer R1T Evo.

Read the description. The creator, ben32star, mentions a separate car could be made, but he doesn't know how to do that.

Maybe someone could use his mod to make a new version, and upgrade the performance to match the real Evo.

1635349338696-png.513448

Last edited:
El Capitan, early WIP video. Some questions:
As seen in the video, track is drivable already. Theres a lot of work needed for the track to be a "release", mostly on decoration, but I think I might need feedback soon/ help with csp configs/ai lines/cameras.
Should I release a beta soon or wait until the track is more detailed? and maybe start making the videos public too.

Hey man,
Your track looks promising so far.
It's a shame that we started converting the same track, but that was to be expected (i think that's one of the best GT tracks!)
I started working on my conversion/remake for El Capitan too, almost a month ago.
This is the current progress of mine, anyway maybe we could help each other.

random question but is there any version of Sydney motorsports park/eastern creek raceway that has circuit lighting?
Unfortunately there is no quality version. The one we have has only lights in main straight.

I play Rf2 which has great Eastern Creek version with lightning. Hope one day someone will convert to AC as I prefer AC.
Someone was working on a lidar version, it was very early stages though. But yea a proper version of the circuit featuring real scan data would be massive

You derogatory comments against @__EASY__ need to stop, we are among friends here, many appreciate EASY contribution, if you don't just ignore what he has to offer. no need for judgement or aggressive behavior.
Constructive critics, as some post above, absolutely, all will beneficiate, including EASY.
Keep your negativity for yourself.
Respect is a 2-way street. He respects others. We respect him.

I've updated the JGTC AE86 made by Ariduki: Added LODS, changed the texture of the body from PNG to DDS, updated the AI, brakes, drivetrain and tyres.

View attachment 1090725
Thank you for updating this car. Here are some things I think can be improved.

1. Since the body and tires interfered, I raised the vehicle height a little with GRAPHICS_OFFSET in car.ini in the data folder.
GRAPHICS_OFFSET=0, -0.5, -0.325

2. Since the body was rubbing against the ground at the corner, I adjusted the value of CENTRE in colliders.ini in the data folder. There is also the problem that the collider is out of alignment.
CENTRE=0, -0.22, -0.15

3.lod_d was black, so I recreated it with the LOD generation function of the CM.
Click Generate LODs at the bottom right.
Enter the body material name in the Car paint meshes: field at the top of the settings screen.
example
material:toyota_corolla_paint_bodywork2__Bodywork_
2021-11-02 085149.jpg

Then click on the green Generate LODs to start generating.
Check in the showroom and save.

I would appreciate it if you could update it.

ACU MEXICO 2021 V1.50 Update

LINK : https://www.mediafire.com/file/7vpgcx9x6a4uvvo/acu_mexico_2021+V1.05.zip/file

best to delete previews version to avoid conflict,
  • New Marshalls lights ( 2021 standard - with working flash light )
  • New Lights start module ( 2021 standard - no working lights )
  • New roof on small grandstand on last corner
  • Darker a little the grass texture ( grass fx included )
  • Fix to podium stand to avoid z-fighting 3d objects )
  • Shaders tweaks here and here
  • Return of crowd flags as optional .kn5 ( enable by default on model.ini )

Im waiting now for Pyyer extension to complete the Mexico 2021 experience ;)

Screenshot_gp_2021_fw43b_acu_mexico_2021_2-10-121-0-15-40.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_fw43b_acu_mexico_2021_2-10-121-0-16-30.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_fw43b_acu_mexico_2021_2-10-121-0-17-0.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_fw43b_acu_mexico_2021_2-10-121-0-47-16.png
Screenshot_gp_2021_fw43b_acu_mexico_2021_2-10-121-0-48-17.png

Last edited:
Autódromo Internacional de Cascavel - Version 2.1

Original track: Automobilista - Reiza Studios
Original conversion: VheEth

View attachment 983917

CHANGELOG 2.1
  • Update of textures and materials
  • Update of extension file
  • Update the VAO file
  • New Tents
  • Dynamic Object
  • AI correction by @KevinK2

DOWNLOAD:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lyxohdi1lf3cax9/vhe_cascavel.rar/file
The link is not working. Is there another link where you could download the Cascavel track? Thank you very much

There's a mod on RaceDepartment to add a "snorkel" air intake to the Kunos Praga, making it look like the newer R1T Evo.

Read the description. The creator, ben32star, mentions a separate car could be made, but he doesn't know how to do that.

Maybe someone could use his mod to make a new version, and upgrade the performance to match the real Evo.

1635349338696-png.513448
Thank you for your work, now I add this : https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/praga-r1t-evo-data-skins.41945/
and maybe the performance match now with the look!

Hey man,
Your track looks promising so far.
It's a shame that we started converting the same track, but that was to be expected (i think that's one of the best GT tracks!)
I started working on my conversion/remake for El Capitan too, almost a month ago.
This is the current progress of mine, anyway maybe we could help each other.

That’s gotta be some of the best looking Assetto I’ve ever seen. I love the 30fps and motion blur. Makes it look really cinematic. The environment too on your version is gorgeous.

1635349338696-png.513448
Easy to do using Car Tuner and the physics update from Breanuts. Great little car.

Someone was working on a lidar version, it was very early stages though. But yea a proper version of the circuit featuring real scan data would be massive
Well Heikki, the one that made the rf2 conversion doesn't want to do a lidar version of eastern creek because he's aware of the unfinished ac version, however the guy that is doing the lidar version isn't very motivated to work on it because of all the rips and easy-s and such. Oh well.

Well Heikki, the one that made the rf2 conversion doesn't want to do a lidar version of eastern creek because he's aware of the unfinished ac version, however the guy that is doing the lidar version isn't very motivated to work on it because of all the rips and easy-s and such. Oh well.
Such a convoluted process aha, they need to work together. if the ac dude has no motivation or cant be bothered to ie patreon it (lets be honest, id support someone doing the type of work that is similar to tyrone) then the rf2 dude should just go 110% full steam ahead. its worth it for the community

Easy to do using Car Tuner and the physics update from Breanuts. Great little car.
I tried this and especially with this skin since this car comes with the snorkel (this car also comes with a wider rear wing) it looks more complete now :).

The issue with the snorkel is that it doesn't appear with the other LODs, I tried looking through the ext config wiki and there's nothing on LODs. Also, texture wise, it's only one-sided. I know the author mentioned that it needs more work, and I'm looking forward to the update :D

It has been updated and fixed!

Though the texture is still on one side and mirrored. :/

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_praga_r1t_evo_sepang_2-10-121-16-13-51.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_praga_r1t_evo_sepang_2-10-121-16-13-51.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_ks_praga_r1t_evo_bilsterberg_2-10-121-16-21-45.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_praga_r1t_evo_bilsterberg_2-10-121-16-21-45.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
I tried this and especially with this skin since this car comes with the snorkel (this car also comes with a wider rear wing) it looks more complete now :).

The issue with the snorkel is that it doesn't appear with the other LODs, I tried looking through the ext config wiki and there's nothing on LODs. Also, texture wise, it's only one-sided. I know the author mentioned that it needs more work, and I'm looking forward to the update :D

It has been updated and fixed!

Though the texture is still on one side and mirrored. :/
D'you think this is the same kind of issue as we sometimes see with side number plates?

That was The-IC, but he hasn't posted on RD for a long time and the last video update was about 16 months ago. Maybe offer some encouragement or enquire about progress in the YouTube comments, he might be updating it behind the scenes. Who knows. It looked to be progressing well so it's odd that development seemed to stop.

He's also responsible for one of my favourite fictional circuits, Majura Valley Motorsports Park, which was in the process of being completely overhauled and looked close to release before everything went very quiet.
Again, some comments of encouragement can't do any harm.

These WIP images highlight the massive improvements made to MVMP (there are ten images to cycle through):

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back