ag_tvr_tuscan_challenge.jpg
v1.2
Add color rollcage
Add news skin
Update tyres temperature

thanks @Fanapryde

SMP Racing Esports presents:​

"SMP Racing BR03 Prototype"​

Grab it here or here. In archive you will also find some tracks: Nizhny Novgorod Ring (NRING Circuit), Kazan Ring, Sochi Autodrom and Fort Grozny Autodrom.

P.S. from me: I tested the prototype yesterday - amazing and fun to drive!
3D-model is good, maybe a little lack of better AO and some better textures and some CSP features. Also, BR03 is positioned at the LMP3 level of performance, but how true this information from the SMP is - needs to be checked. :)
As for the tracks in the pack, I did not have time to check them and therefore I don’t know if they have any differences from those releases that were here earlier in the thread.
Nice car, rain-physics too but no wipers.

make sure you get the "slot" name right, i mean "txDetail" and such
View attachment 1103395
@leBluem do you happen to know of a definitive listing of shaders and their respective slots/textures? The page you linked is one of my most-used favourites when messing around with ext_configs, and I have used this page to try and work out which shaders do what (and which textures they each expect), but it seems to be an incomplete list and a lot of trial and error (on my end!).

Abarth 695 Assetto Corse Evoluzione / Trofeo Abarth. v1.1:

https://mega.nz/file/UZ0TyQKI#x-o-3WaZeW8hHQPk6BkNuzRYSJVR72fAuYP9dE8mYZY

__custom_showroom_1641245896.png

__custom_showroom_1641325222.png

IMPORTANT: This version requires Custom Shaders Patch (CSP).
  • New physics
  • Base: Kunos 500 Assetto corse
  • Thanks to SCIBSOUND for the sound.
  • 18 real skins of the "Trofeo abarth selenia" chamnpionship in Italia.
    - Improve Visuals and some 3d changes and adjustments to look more like the real thing, the 695 evoluzione.
Screenshot_abarth_695_asetto_corse_oulton_park_4-0-122-20-29-26.png

Screenshot_abarth_695_asetto_corse_imola_3-0-122-19-42-12.png

Hope you enjoy it and Happy new year guys!

Last edited:
Is it normal for you? I don't think...
This is the maximum power of ATCC Mazda Rx7. Same problem for all ATCC cars.
No problem for many others cars. All works good but some car has this problem. If it's a problem...

Last edited:
Is it normal for you? I don't think...
This is the maximum power of ATCC Mazda Rx7. Same problem for all ATCC cars.
No problem for many others cars. All works good but some car has this problem. If it's a problem...

OK. You have a separate issue. It's been talked about in here about cars bogging down. Now with that video, I'm sure someone will remember. This car does not go that slow for me.

I know. I saw many video on YT and all works good. It's an old problem for me with some mods but I don't know what could be the problem. All other cars works good with my setting.

I know. I saw many video on YT and all works good. It's an old problem for me with some mods but I don't know what could be the problem. All other cars works good with my setting.
Use STRG+T, its the broken electronics.ini do disable TC
or use this one in electronics.ini

[ABS]
SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT=0.11
CURVE=
PRESENT=1
ACTIVE=1
RATE_HZ=240

[TRACTION_CONTROL]
SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT=0.08
CURVE=traction_control.lut
PRESENT=1
ACTIVE=1
RATE_HZ=150
MIN_SPEED_KMH=25

Use STRG+T, its the broken electronics.ini do disable TC
or use this one in electronics.ini

[ABS]
SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT=0.11
CURVE=
PRESENT=1
ACTIVE=1
RATE_HZ=240

[TRACTION_CONTROL]
SLIP_RATIO_LIMIT=0.08
CURVE=traction_control.lut
PRESENT=1
ACTIVE=1
RATE_HZ=150
MIN_SPEED_KMH=25
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
The problem is the TC! Damn...
With TC disabled all works good!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
The problem is the TC! Damn...
With TC disabled all works good!
You can try that "show pedals" app that lets you see how much throttle you've got. My calibration can sometimes go from 100% (what we call "WOT") to 80% or less, which makes the car feel like it's dragging a freight train.

Edit: Alright then, nm.

Last edited:
Hi Guys,.. i have a question for you all:

is someone know there is a download or a W.I.P of these 2 tracks: the Kaeng Krachan Circuit and the 'Bangsaen (is in Rfactor)

hope to hear from you guys,

Cheers!

@leBluem do you happen to know of a definitive listing of shaders and their respective slots/textures? The page you linked is one of my most-used favourites when messing around with ext_configs, and I have used this page to try and work out which shaders do what (and which textures they each expect), but it seems to be an incomplete list and a lot of trial and error (on my end!).
most (not best) there is: https://www.sites.google.com/site/hagn99/assettocorsa/modding/shader-values-template
but its too old to be trusted, just only use what you see on original cars/tracks

most (not best) there is: https://www.sites.google.com/site/hagn99/assettocorsa/modding/shader-values-template
but its too old to be trusted, just only use what you see on original cars/tracks
Hi There, do you think it is possible to replace "world" textures in custom showroom? Not the car textures in the skin folder. I am working on a very nice showroom for us that will allow personalization if I can get the world object ("custom showroom".kn5 texture) to load personalized 3 textures. Ideally, I would like it to read the textures from the car UI folder, but it will be ok if just a static directory too.

Last edited:
Hi There, do you think it is possible to replace "world" textures in custom showroom? Not the car textures in the skin folder. I am working on a very nice showroom for us that will allow personalization if I can get the world object ("custom showroom".kn5 texture) to load personalized 3 textures. Ideally, I would like it to read the textures from the car UI folder, but it will be ok if just a static directory too.
no, but like smbdy said, turn showroom into a track

Wondering if someone can help me learn something.

I've figured out from looking at different ext_config files how to hide a particular object in a .kn5, but can't seem to understand how (or even if you can) insert or replace one object with another from the same .kn5 file. I've seen it done when you reference a completely different .kn5 file to get the replacement from using the INSERT tag, but was hoping it could be done using the same .kn5 file.

Hope that makes sense and someone can give me a little push in the right direction. Thanks...

I've figured out from looking at different ext_config files how to hide a particular object in a .kn5, but can't seem to understand how (or even if you can) insert or replace one object with another from the same .kn5 file. I've seen it done when you reference a completely different .kn5 file to get the replacement from using the INSERT tag, but was hoping it could be done using the same .kn5 file.

Hope that makes sense and someone can give me a little push in the right direction. Thanks...
no, you cannot copy stuff already there, you only can insert (new) stuff already in place, and no physics stuff
edit: ok you can offset and rotate that too

Last edited:

Didn't see @leBluem 's answer - sorry

Last edited:
no, you cannot copy stuff already there, you only can insert (new) stuff already in place, and no physics stuff
edit: ok you can offset and rotate that too
Thank you for the answer. So let me ask you this then, can you edit things like ksambient, ksdiffuse, etc. for meshes or only for materials. If so, is it done just like a material adjustment except instead of using the material = you use mesh = ?

I guess I should explain what i'm trying to do. There is a object name on a track i'm using as a test to learn stuff that renders exceptionally dark. I got the object name and the texture it uses, but I can't adjust the texture because it is used by other things and that would throw them off. So i'm trying to figure out how to lighten up just that object\mesh.

Last edited:
Thank you for the answer. So let me ask you this then, can you edit things like ksambient, ksdiffuse, etc. for meshes or only for materials. If so, is it done just like a material adjustment except instead of using the material = you use mesh = ?

I guess I should explain what i'm trying to do. There is a object name on a track i'm using as a test to learn stuff that renders exceptionally dark. I got the object name and the texture it uses, but I can't adjust the texture because it is used by other things and that would throw them off. So i'm trying to figure out how to lighten up just that object\mesh.
Yes, you can do that. “MESHES=“ in place of “MATERIALS=”. Syntax is here :cheers:

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back