Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,753 comments
Decided i'm going to give Donington Park 2018 a little facelift. Some new tree textures and grass look plus season changes most likely. I threw this together real quick just to see what's possible. Not even close to final because the trees are too dark and need better textures, but I like it better than the stock look. If anyone knows if this has been done already, let me know where to find it so I don't waste time on this.

Before:

acs 2022-02-15 23-26-34.png

WIP version:

acs 2022-02-15 23-27-44.png

Last edited:
Jaguar XJ220S TWR V3.0

Changelog:
-Adjusted and moved the wheels to correct position
-Fixed and redone collider
-Redone AO for the outside and some misc interior parts
-Grilles are now transparent
-Most of the gauges now work (oil,battery,clock,temp) except one
-Added refraction for all of the lights
-Added a 1-6 and R shifter animation
-Added interior lights for the headlights,turn signals,hazard,handbrake,oil,battery and check engine light
for damage.
-Added ambient light for the front outside lights, rear plate and the interior gauges
-Added odometer and renamed the folder to save mileage
-Adjusted torque
-Added csp paint
-Added new street tires
-Brakes adjusted
-Corrected speedo and rpm gauge
-Adjusted flames
-Added rear plates (you can customize them in cm)
-Adjusted wiper animation
-Brake calipers now heat up
-Adjusted F6 and bonnet cams
-Redone lods
Hotfix:
resized driver

Known issues:
Handbrake light flickers when in 1st person in a replay
there are some artifacts in the interior which i wasn't able to fix

Note: In case your PC can't handle the 4K AO i left a KN5 copy with a 2K res AO
Also if you want to reach its max top speed increase the rev limiter to 105 (max) and raise the tire pressure all the way up)

Credits: Dragster666: conversion to AC, Slightly Mad Studios: 3D Model/textures, Turn 10: Turn signal mesh/textures
GIBBONS- Beta testing/Feedback
Feel free to give me critique or feedback if something is wrong with the mod like physics,visual stuff ect.....
Screenshot_ds666_jaguar_xj220s_ks_highlands_16-1-122-3-9-12.png

Last edited:
Anyone have better lines and working ai for Willow Springs and Big Willow on Espirit305's channel ?
Try the following…

Jaguar XJ220S TWR V3.0

Changelog:
-Added interior lights for the headlights,turn signals,hazard,handbrake,oil,battery and check engine light
for damage.
-Added ambient light for the front outside lights, rear plate and the interior gauges
-Adjusted torque
-Added csp paint
-Added new street tires
-Brakes adjusted
-Adjusted flames
-Redone lods

Known issues:

Credits: Dragster666: conversion to AC, Slightly Mad Studios: 3D Model/textures, Turn 10: Turn signal mesh/textures
Feel free to give me critique or feedback if something is wrong with the mod like physics,visual stuff ect.....
View attachment 1114524

Hi.

Download link is no longer available.
1644988615796.png

'Preview not available.'
'File is in owner trash.'

Jaguar XJ220S TWR V3.0

Changelog:
for damage.
-Adjusted torque
-Added csp paint
-Added new street tires
-Brakes adjusted
-Adjusted flames
-Redone lods

Known issues:

View attachment 1114524

Driver size (too small) and position (sitting too forward in the seat) can be updated.

Just found a track (Sandia Speedway) somebody was looking for on FB, link in the video description:

The mod could use some AI lines and lights, the 3d grass is not bad. Since I don't drift I removed MODEL_4 from models.ini to get rid of the cones standing in the middle of the track.

RainFX:
INI:
[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS = road?, concre?, winnerc
SOAKING_MATERIALS = road?, concre?, winnerc
SMOOTH_MATERIALS = mshut, advs1, carteles
ROUGH_MATERIALS = curb?

The track just needed some working sidelines for AI-racing. Try mine (as usual first remove the .txt-ending and copy the files into the data-dir of the track - replace the existing ones because they are completely wrong):

Attachments

• side_r.csv.txt
    146.1 KB · Views: 18
  • side_l.csv.txt
    144.9 KB · Views: 20
Jaguar XJ220S TWR V3.0

Changelog:
for damage.
-Adjusted torque
-Added csp paint
-Added new street tires
-Brakes adjusted
-Adjusted flames
-Redone lods
Hotfix:
resized driver

Known issues:

View attachment 1114524

Thanks for this. I'm hearing glitches in the sound, like momentary drop-outs. Happens in all kinds of situations, throttle transitions, steady state, etc. Multiple tracks tested. The YZD_Jaguar_XJ220 does exactly the same (and sounds pretty much identical).
CM sound swap with a unrelated "anon" donor-car fixes the problem.

Just me? And/or possibly an artifact of the unnervingly complex dependency stack that we have created with Windows, AC, CM, CSP, PP filters, apps, mods, yada-yada?

Related. I must apologise. At first I thought your selection of skin colours to be uncouth and undignified for this icon car.
Imagine my surprise when I google image searched the car. Gracious. You are spot.spot.on.

Last edited:
Kunos Mazda MX5 ND (right-hand drive conversion for civilised VR users).
Wipers are on the correct side... they just need animating by magic pixies or AC's version of Rumpelstiltskin.
  • Original car by Kunos
  • RHD conversion by Kaiser (whereabouts unknown)
  • LODs, driver swap, suits/helmets/gloves, shifting animation, paint jobs added by Momma Bongos (whereabouts unknown)
  • New LODs and more accurate shifting animation added by M (last seen in the Dog & Duck)

View attachment 1114488

Thank you for sharing. Did not even want to make an RF variant in this forum? I thought I had read something like that.

In the ui author indication is Sergio Loro... :D
I noticed this as well but couldn't find the track on his page or elsewhere so I assume the author(s) used one of Sergio's ui_track.json as a base for their mod and forgot to update the author field.
The track just needed some working sidelines for AI-racing. Try mine (as usual first remove the .txt-ending and copy the files into the data-dir of the track - replace the existing ones because they are completely wrong):
Thanks, much better now. How can we influence the path the AI take out of the pits?

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing. Did not even want to make an RF variant in this forum? I thought I had read something like that.
I don't remember anyone specifically mentioning it but the RF variant would be great, especially if the hard top was animated.
Always thought the RF resembled a scaled-down Nissan Z-car (or full-size BMW Z Coupe) which is no bad thing.

1645003766499.png

Jaguar XJ220S TWR V3.0
Thanks for the car. Here's feedback from a VR perspective:
The tacho and speedo needles aren't aligned parallel with the face of the dials, so they stick out like sundials to varying degrees as they sweep around. Probably not noticeable at all in 2D but in VR it looks quite odd and can be very distracting.
I'm sure there must be a better driver model to use too, one with a posture that's a more natural fit for the cockpit? The current one is not only scaled very small, he's also sitting spread-legged like he's been plucked off a horse. Maybe he's a jockey? ;)
There's also some 'tartan tiling' of a few cockpit textures too (the door linings and the main instrument panel are two examples) - maybe their texture scale needs increasing to hide it?
:)

Dabbling with PURE at the mo and i like it, but the clouds, just annoy me.
Flicking between PURE and ilija's base variant the clouds there are so much better, but then in SOL 2d clouds although they have faults like repetition, they just, to me, look better.

I even tried a very basic swapping clouds from ilija's to PURE but no go.
I wonder if its possible to change the clouds in PURE via some paint application?

And i get the "i don't see clouds at 180mph", but for me clouds in PURE are some of the weakest in sim racing.
And like grass, it never mattered to me, but i does now.

Hokkaido Speed Park v1.1

v1.1 changelog;
-Smoothed the edges of the road.
-Fixed the hole.
-Made the cone move.
-Adjusted shader.
-The number of pit/start is now 20.
-updated ext_config.
-New VAO-patch.
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
Screenshot_ks_porsche_cayman_gt4_std_hokkaido_speed_park_16-1-122-23-23-34.jpg

Converted from rFactor.
A circuit that existed in Japan in the past.

• 20 pit/start
  • CSP required
  • AI, cam

Credits & Thanks;
・RudyD , the author of the rfactor original version
@shi (shin956), Track convert
@ckkjw398 , cam & camtool

Enjoy.

Dabbling with PURE at the mo and i like it, but the clouds, just annoy me.
Flicking between PURE and ilija's base variant the clouds there are so much better, but then in SOL 2d clouds although they have faults like repetition, they just, to me, look better.

I even tried a very basic swapping clouds from ilija's to PURE but no go.
I wonder if its possible to change the clouds in PURE via some paint application?

And i get the "i don't see clouds at 180mph", but for me clouds in PURE are some of the weakest in sim racing.
And like grass, it never mattered to me, but i does now.
Here as well, I wish @Peter Boese could include the 2D clouds from SOL into Pure. The 3D ones just look rubbish IMO.

Does anybody know what's up with Sir Spats? He hasn't dropped an AC video in three weeks.
Holiday?
Is it that bad to not see a video of a man telling people what they already know from the countless other youtubers doing the same stuff?
Sheesh.
Most likely he's spending the money he makes from people paying to subscribe to his channel.

Last edited:
Thanks for this. I'm hearing glitches in the sound, like momentary drop-outs. Happens in all kinds of situations, throttle transitions, steady state, etc. Multiple tracks tested. The YZD_Jaguar_XJ220 does exactly the same (and sounds pretty much identical).
CM sound swap with a unrelated "anon" donor-car fixes the problem.

Just me? And/or possibly an artifact of the unnervingly complex dependency stack that we have created with Windows, AC, CM, CSP, PP filters, apps, mods, yada-yada?

Related. I must apologise. At first I thought your selection of skin colours to be uncouth and undignified for this icon car.
Imagine my surprise when I google image searched the car. Gracious. You are spot.spot.on.
On this subject, I found for this and the road going XJ220 I use the sound from the VRC Ford GT LM GTE with a slightly edited GUID as it's the closest V6 sound I can find.

Last edited:
From MNBA:

Porsche 911 (964) Turbo 3.3 S Leichtbau IMSA 1993

View attachment 1113563

In 1992 the Special Wishes Department at Porsche announced the very exclusive 964 Turbo S Leichtbau. The first ever lightweight Turbo to be produced by Porsche.
In order to reduce the overall weight of the car sound proofing and undercoating were limited to minor amounts, power windows and power steering were removed, rear seats were removed. Fibreglass reinforced carbon composite panels were used for the doors, bonnet and rear wing. Thinner glass, RS bucket seats and RS door cards completed the weight saving. The Turbo S Leichtbau is 396 pounds lighter than a standard 964 Turbo.
In addition to the weight saving. Porsche also enhanced the engine giving the Turbo S Leichtbau an additional 61 horsepower over the standard 964 Turbo. This was achieved with more aggressive camshafts, new injection valves and more boost pressure.
The Turbo S Leichtbau has various handling and performance enhancements from the standard 964 Turbo. The car was lowered by 40mm, has upgraded brakes, 3 piece alloy wheels, an aluminium shock tower brace and a reinforced unibody. The fender vents were inspired by the infamous Porsche 959. Front bumper intakes were added to feed air to the oil cooler and front brakes. The Leichtbau also features a unique rear spoiler.

CONVERTED BY GERODA74​

CHANGELOG BY ADRIAAN:​

-AO in/out
-Improved textures/symbols
-Physics based on Arch 930
-Sound by Scibsound
-Windshield reflection texture
-PBR materials
-Analog odometer
-Refraction on headlights
-Rainfx
-Blinkers

free download: https://www.patreon.com/posts/62388731
z28019783IH,Porsche-911-Turbo--964--z-filmu--Bad-Boys-.jpg

Can anyone can bulid bad boys skin?

Ehmm guys hi I am new here and I have a problem with the game. Could you please look at the picture and tell me maybe what the problem is. Btw this is happening at all cars
20220216195637_1.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back