Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,829 comments
The link doesn´t work ??
sx_lemans (FM7 original conversion in 2019 Turn10, unknown, nobody)
I have this but it's v1.6 : maybe update with CM

But now v2.1 by Reboot Team it's better :

Last edited:
Hello, how do he manage to have time for the race instead of the laps? Because I can't find the setting to do ... thank you
I would think this is done automatic, when the server you race on has race limitation set to time instead of number of laps...
(so there be no setting for it )

cheers and welcome to the forum!

Everybody,

Could it be possible to add multiple engine sounds on a same car and can change it by car setup?

i.e. VRC FA22... The sound mod of the 4 manufacturers... is there a way to add a setup setting for each engine sound?

or is there a way to add blank engine sound sfx file which refers to a another sfx file that linked to a preferred variable on the setup like turbo valve sfx?

I used AC car tuner and cloned the VRC car 4 times and called each one by the engine manufacturer. Copied the appropriate sound files into each one and then copied the appropriate skins into each one. Worked like a charm and you still keep the original intact.

Hi,
I have recently updated to CSP 0.1.79p5
I'm not sure if this is related but I suspect since this update, I see these modeling lines
On screenshot I took below, it's on Lotus 72D and lines disappears after several seconds. It reappears sometimes, I don't know why.
But on another car (Peugeot 106 rallye s2 mod), it never disappears
Do you know from where it comes from, and how I can disable this ?

Attachments

• ac.jpg
    ac.jpg
    197.1 KB · Views: 17
Model replacement also allows to inject the new kn5 into any node but I highly doubt it’s related to the windows not being parented to the COCKPIT_HR. I had tried that with other cars before and there are lots of cars without COCKPIT_HR that don’t have rain inside the cockpit. And then there‘s this piece of advice from the car pipeline:
View attachment 1159833

The side windows are fine btw, only the windows that have a black brim are affected.
No maybe you misunderstood or I explained it wrong. I did not mean to put the windows into cockpit_hr, I meant the interior meshes that are receiving rain (all interior meshes should be in cockpit_hr). CSP also uses some other forms of guessing too. Did the car have cockpit_hr? I still have not had time to check.

The link doesn´t work ??
Sorry, but first post here and already complaining about a link from 2 years ago which is obviously dead… !?
Why not using the search function and read some more here… ?
There is a track list from @Breathe ( mentioned over and over in this thread) which is very accurate, complete and (due to changing links) for 99% up to date.
Try that one.

No maybe you misunderstood or I explained it wrong. I did not mean to put the windows into cockpit_hr, I meant the interior meshes that are receiving rain (all interior meshes should be in cockpit_hr). CSP also uses some other forms of guessing too. Did the car have cockpit_hr? I still have not had time to check.
Hm, I am pretty sure that putting the interior into COCKPIT_HR hasn't had much effect on other cars I've tried to fix before, but in this case it actually seems to work, at least there are only a few rain drops left making their way through the rear windows now.
In any case, thanks for putting me on the right track @norms :cheers:
1654953960913.png

Updated config: https://www.mediafire.com/file/qdq6smjka1xrv09/nissan_350z_gt4_le_z33.zip/file

Updated to v0.3, now including working analog fuel indicator.

Last edited:
I used AC car tuner and cloned the VRC car 4 times and called each one by the engine manufacturer. Copied the appropriate sound files into each one and then copied the appropriate skins into each one. Worked like a charm and you still keep the original intact.
never used that tool. can you explain how? or do you know any tutorial that i can watch?

Hi guys!
I have never used Blender - want to make a groove line.
This is now just a line, how to determine the width?
It should look like a flat ribbon. Or is there a solution other than Blender? This thing is very, very, very annoying...

blender_fastline.jpg

Hi,
I have recently updated to CSP 0.1.79p5
I'm not sure if this is related but I suspect since this update, I see these modeling lines
On screenshot I took below, it's on Lotus 72D and lines disappears after several seconds. It reappears sometimes, I don't know why.
But on another car (Peugeot 106 rallye s2 mod), it never disappears
Do you know from where it comes from, and how I can disable this ?
FYI, installing back CSP 0.1.78p1 and the problem has disappeared.
So probably a 0.1.79 csp bug or a new setting to desactivate.

FYI, installing back CSP 0.1.78p1 and the problem has disappeared.
So probably a 0.1.79 csp bug or a new setting to desactivate.
Hi , I believe these lines are related to tracking of your VR controllers , at least I've seen them when i pick up my VR controller (and hand motion is then controller by moving the vr controller ... cool, I just hope soon we can also do this with handtracking! )
Anyway, after putting the controller down, these lines dissappear..
Maybe it's your controller coming 'into play' , because you move it or something? First try in 0.1.79p5 try disable this and see if those lines dissappear :
1654963118540.png

1654963156859.png

never used that tool. can you explain how? or do you know any tutorial that i can watch?
Here you go. I made a quick beginners tutorial. Hope it makes the basics clear

Last edited:
Hi guys!
I have never used Blender - want to make a groove line.
This is now just a line, how to determine the width?
It should look like a flat ribbon. Or is there a solution other than Blender? This thing is very, very, very annoying...

Thanks, mate! Yes, I researched and found this post, but 3dsMax can't open the .csv file... Blender has been recommended, but I'm trying unsuccessfully. Import OK but .dae or .fbx export does not work.

PS:
oops... something is happening... maybe success... thanks!

Last edited:
Watching the Le Mans race, I made my version of the 1975/1976 Mirage Gr8 as close as I could get, using the Porsche 936 as a "base car" and then putting in parts from other cars.

Not appearing an "official Mirage" we go with a "fake". later I will adapt the "1976 skins". for the 1977, 1978 and 1979 Mirages, maybe I'll adapt directly to the Alpine-Renault.

I think I'll "redo" it for something better, using Alpine-Renault itself for all versions of the Mirage, the GR8 (1975/1976 ), M9, M10....I analyzed it just now.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1654966571.png
    __custom_showroom_1654966571.png
    118.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hi , I believe these lines are related to tracking of your VR controllers , at least I've seen them when i pick up my VR controller (and hand motion is then controller by moving the vr controller ... cool, I just hope soon we can also do this with handtracking! )
Anyway, after putting the controller down, these lines dissappear..
Maybe it's your controller coming 'into play' , because you move it or something? First try in 0.1.79p5 try disable this and see if those lines dissappear :
View attachment 1159941
View attachment 1159942
Great Jac0 ! This solves my problem
I have reinstalled 0.1.79p5 and unchecked both "Render controllers as two points" and "Render controllers direction as blue lines" to remove the yellow crosses and blue lines
I guess because my T300 whell is attached to my desk and my controller is also on my desk, small shakes of FFB made the controller move a little ...
Thank you for your help

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back