Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,754 comments
You could also check this for some textures.
Perfect. That looks like what i'm looking for. Gonna check them out right now.

From what I can tell from the video and pics posted here, it looks like the black BH logo is on the backside of the bridges and whatever sponsor they want (depending on the race) goes on the front.

Anyone familiar with Brands Hatch know if the bridges still look like this? I saw some photos of BH that had this bridge style, but i'm not sure how old they were. I'm trying to make a skin that changes all of them to this style. If this is incorrect, I don't want to waste my time.
You get a pretty good and up-to-date look at the circuit here:

The first one in the circuit @ 0:25 looks different. The 2nd one @ 1:04, the one in your screenshot, and the 3rd one @ 1:47, are indeed black but they look super shiny in the video!

It might be me but again I have an issue with grip on kunos Silverstone with the VRC formula alpha, the car spins supereasily in some turn especially the last one before the lap line, I have absolutely no grip even 8f the track grip is set to optimum, is it a bug or something? It's driving me mad

Some updates after friday practice... 🙂
Great work as always. Feels almost like a new track.

One thing that always bugged me with any layout/version of the track was that CSP spawns grass on the green surface behind some curbs, which is because those areas are not a separate mesh and have the "grass" material assigned. I separated those parts and assigned them a new material "astro" which is basically just a copy of the grass material so that the UV mapping stays the same. The files in the download below go into ks_silverstone\extension and will work for all layouts including Pyyer's extension. This will also get rid of the grass on the podium terrace.

Before (vanilla Kunos track):
1656716968458.png
After:
1656716977896.png

Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/eqopo9cdzv477fm/ks_silverstone_astro_grass_fix.zip/file

Thank you but im looking for the new ones, the ones replaced the Lexus LC 500 in Super GT 500 in 2020
URD are supposed to be making it along with the NSX and GTR from the same year and they’ve been teasing them a lot for like a year or more and it seems they’re stuck in a bit of development hell or something.

Hopefully they come out soon but given their current pace I don’t see a release anytime soon. The release date for them has become a bit of a meme in the community.

Last edited:
Porsche 911 (996) GT3 2001 Release
Download:https://www.patreon.com/posts/65303256
Comverted From Gran Turismo Sport By Peter Crill with the help of takum1
-Color Pack
-AO inside and out
-Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Lods
-Physics work graveltrap
Credits:
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
direct download:https://www.mediafire.com/file/810hiu2whv59a74/porsche_996_gt3_2001_1.0.rar/file

View attachment 1166752View attachment 1166753View attachment 1166754View attachment 1166755View attachment 1166756View attachment 1166757View attachment 1166758
Passenger side mirror is wonky. Any fix for it?

You get a pretty good and up-to-date look at the circuit here:

The first one in the circuit @ 0:25 looks different. The 2nd one @ 1:04, the one in your screenshot, and the 3rd one @ 1:47, are indeed black but they look super shiny in the video!

Wonderful resource to gauge things from. Thank you...

Hello friends

Moving on to share yet another new emotion:

Extension for
PORTALES MUNICIPAL AIRPORT

Version: 0.8

It's an old track, but with the new CSP and PURE, it becomes one of the most beautiful scenery, at dawn, and dusk.
I made an AI line, kind of primitive, but much better than the original, where opponents collided with the planes of the track.
I also added a RainFx, and it already had runway lights.
If anyone knows or improves some concepts such as AI, track penalties, among others, please post here on the forum.
I forgot to say, I added some planes in the air, because as this is an airport runway, I think it made sense to add.
If this resource is a bit exaggerated, just remove the object in the ext.ini file.
I also added track tips, because the second staple in the center of the circuit, and very complicated for the AI.

Finally, it is also necessary some replay cameras and VAO patches, if anyone can help, I really appreciate it.

*Just rename the fast_lane, and the ai hints

CREDITS

Tyrone

Strong hug

View attachment 1167965
View attachment 1167966
I don't remember where it came from, but in my version there was already the exact same ext_config.ini (bar the flying stuff) but including rain.FX etc...

But while you added the flying stuff, there are no matching kn5's (unless I overlooked), so there's nothing to see. Forgot something ?

Add these lines to your ext_config.ini

------------
;;;;;;;;;;;;;; RAINFX ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

[RAIN_FX]
PUDDLES_MATERIALS =ROAD?, concre?, basalt?, ?PAINT?, ?paint?, box?, gshotel?, towcont, albeckHs, cordongs, armco?, poste2, concent, puentec1, hut2, gar?, tunel?, shield, eif?, sud?, bridsand, bmerce1, dtower2, sqbridge, carpa_n2, walltun1, cordone?, grovee?, sqbridge, parche?, 01 - Default, gras?, mapas1,
PUDDLES_MESHES =
SOAKING_MATERIALS =ROAD?, concre?, basalt?, ?PAINT?, ?paint?, box?, gshotel?, towcont, albeckHs, cordongs, armco?, poste2, concent, puentec1, hut2, gar?, tunel?, shield, eif?, sud?, bridsand, bmerce1, dtower2, sqbridge, carpa_n2, walltun1, cordone?, grovee?, sqbridge, parche?, 01 - Default,
SOAKING_MESHES =
SMOOTH_MATERIALS =
SMOOTH_MESHES =
ROUGH_MATERIALS =01 - Default, gras?, mapas1,
LINES_MATERIALS =?PAINT?, ?paint?,
RELIEF_MATERIALS = '{ dynamic:no & !Bx? }'

---------------
Thank you for the reply I don't appear to have an extension folder ? Ive looked in the track itself and under loaded tracks ?

Passenger side mirror is wonky. Any fix for it?
The mirror fix is there for everyone who can come to terms with who made it. In any case, I am grateful for the contribution.
1656754333719.png

This also fixes the rain inside the cockpit:
1656757075325.png

I made some CSP wipers because the original wipers are too far away from the windshield for my taste:

... and I updated the digital_instruments.ini to get rid of the HUD:
1656757205424.png

Installation instructions:

Attachments

• digital_instruments.ini
    1.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
RainFX for Ahvenisto ("ahvenisto") posted on RaceDepartment:
ahvenisto_rainfx.jpg
Here's an alternative RainFX for the track with a simple GrassFX config included, it's nothing compared to the config available for the ahvenisto_rc track, but still...

[RELEASE] Porsche 917 Langheck 1.0 (Jens Kapischke) on Facebook:
1656760074451.png

Download: Mediafire

Last edited:
The mirror fix is there for everyone who can come to terms with who made it. In any case, I am grateful for the contribution.
View attachment 1168323

This also fixes the rain inside the cockpit:
View attachment 1168327

I made some CSP wipers because the original wipers are too far away from the windshield for my taste:

... and I updated the digital_instruments.ini to get rid of the HUD:
View attachment 1168328
Thanks for this, where do I put the two files?

Thanks for this, where do I put the two files?
Download porsche_996_gt3_2001.ini into the car's extension folder, rename the file to ext_config.wipers.ini and make CSP load it via INCLUDE directive in the existing ext_config.ini file:
1656761588633.png
(I deleted the other wiper stuff)

You can also just paste the content of porsche_996_gt3_2001.ini into the existing ext_config.ini.

The digital_instruments.ini goes in the data folder. You'll have to unpack the data in CM first, then rename data.acd to something else, then just overwrite the existing digital_instruments.ini with the one downloaded.
1656761885452.png

Download porsche_996_gt3_2001.ini into the car's extension folder, rename the file to ext_config.wipers.ini and make CSP load it via INCLUDE directive in the existing ext_config.ini file:
View attachment 1168354
(I deleted the other wiper stuff)

You can also just paste the content of porsche_996_gt3_2001.ini into the existing ext_config.ini.

The digital_instruments.ini goes in the data folder. You'll have to unpack the data in CM first, then rename data.acd to something else, then just overwrite the existing digital_instruments.ini with the one downloaded.
View attachment 1168356
Thanks mate, appreciate it.

Reworked Togliatti Ring from HTRacings
Added GrassFX,RainFX,Cameras,New Trees (not perfect), 2 Layouts (with and without chicanes)
Download:
Have Fun
DaBaeda

Attachments

• Togliatti Ring 1.jpg
    Togliatti Ring 1.jpg
    166.5 KB · Views: 27
  • Togliatti Ring 2.jpg
    Togliatti Ring 2.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Togliatti Ring 3.jpg
    Togliatti Ring 3.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Togliatti Ring 4.jpg
    Togliatti Ring 4.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 27
Reworked Togliatti Ring from HTRacings
Added GrassFX,RainFX,Cameras,New Trees (not perfect), 2 Layouts (with and without chicanes)
Download:
Have Fun
DaBaeda

Downloaded and tested it.

I already knew the circuit and that's a good visual improvement for an underrated track in my opinion. Fun street circuit with low powered cars that needed some love at some point, but still there are some flaws that already affected the original version of the track. The main one is the timing object positioning: if you go to the pits, the timing object on the finish line does not score you (because the left one doesn't cover the pit lane) and when you rejoin the track you are tracked as one lap down. To fix it, it's necessary to move the left timing object far left, beyond the pit area. Also, if I remember correctly, all the timing objects are positioned weirdly around the track, so the first intermediate is positioned immediately after the finish line, which doesn't make any sense.

Some time ago I tried to "give some love" to the original track a little, so if you don't mind I'd like to give you some suggestions of what I've done in my version and what I wanted to do:
  • In the 3D file, try to fix the timing objects as I said before, and also try to flatten the asphalt a little bit. In my opinion the original track has too many bumps (you feel it especially driving F4 cars and similar), but especially at the end of the back straight seems like the car is about to split in half, and ok, it's "provincial Russia" but anyway it's too much :D I've done it in Blender (yes, all the format conversions are quite a pain in the butt) and the track became way more enjoyable all around;
  • Implement some better asphalt and groove textures;
  • Add some surroundings. I get your point to get rid of the awful original 2D trees, but now the scene looks too empty in some sectors, so try to "compensate" it. A line or two of your new trees on the inside of the back straight (since that area is supposed to be an urban park) can do the work, as well as some spectators on the side of the road.
  • Try to rework the pit lane. In my version I did this: I retraced the AI line to force them to stay on the left side on exit to avoid some dangerous rejoining, then tried to design pit entry/exit lines that were more recognizable from the normal traffic lines, and finally added some sort of gazebos to add some life to the pit lane.
  • Also, I noticed that some spectators on the main straight's grandstands seem to float in the air.

Keep up the good work!
If you want, I can pass you my personal version (with fixed timing objects, more flattened asphalt and some additional pit lane objects) so you can get some inspirations, let me know!

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am moving forward with the mod restoration project of the S4 STREET, I was thinking of making a different S1 version with more aesthetics and more advanced engine, (to compete together with the Audi Sport Quattro S1 kunos), I took some pieces of the s4 gr .B of FH3 that perfectly match the road. Here is the result.

__custom_showroom_1656776290.jpg

__custom_showroom_1656776252.jpg

Just released at racedepartment
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1982.52192/

This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009.
http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/

It was one of the best track mods around in these days and for me no historic recreation came closer to the spirit of Le Mans than this ambitious project.

There were many conversions for Assetto Corsa in the last years including the one by GØD which is the main base for this build.
I hope I can do justice to Virtua_LM with my conversion.

A big thank you to:
  • @leBluem for AI line
  • @slider666 for additional extension config tweaks
  • @Marneus_boss for giving me lots of resource materials and information
    LilSki and Tberg for permissions to use their Goodyear blimp
  • @Fanapryde for section files
  • @Masscot, @RMi_wood, @norms, @Breathe for extensive beta testing and feedback
  • and of course: GØD and Virtua_LM for giving me permissions for this release.
Have fun!

bgr00.jpg

Last edited:
Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back