Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 129,779 comments
Different, maybe slightly off-topic, question: does anybody else have the problem that Content Manager doesn't bring up the context menu by right clicking on something? I'm using version 0.8.2441.39642.

Hi

yes - i have the same version and the same problem...

Last edited by a moderator:
Different, maybe slightly off-topic, question: does anybody else have the problem that Content Manager doesn't bring up the context menu by right clicking on something? I'm using version 0.8.2441.39642.
Have you tried to chance some settings here? maybe "Disable hardware acceleration" helps.

1656837718971.png

have u guys also noticed that nowadays you have to click the download button 3 times on Mediafire before it actually downloads?

Vote to avoid mediafire if possible , and use something else instead (easyupload.io for example)

cheers, and enjoy F1 this afternoon!

Hello to everyone who has Skin Templates for this tcr audi rs3 ms 2021, can someone please share without not doing hard thanks a lot in advance
1.jpg
2.jpg

What a bonkers run for this MG. 1st place and behind the Bentley EXP speed 8 2002 and third the Bentley speed 8 EVo 2003.
As I'm aware of this three cars we have just the Evo 2003. Am I correct?

Attachments

• DSC_0130.JPG
    DSC_0130.JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_0131.JPG
    DSC_0131.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_0129.JPG
    DSC_0129.JPG
    174.1 KB · Views: 36
[RELEASE] BMW M3 Competition Touring 2022 (G81) | STOCK / M-PERF /CEKY PERF
View attachment 1168619
Driver scale and position was pretty awful - I guess these guys use chase cam or ghost drivers?
Fixes (remove .txt extensions):
(done for the basic car - I assume it'll work for the other two)

Mirrors are weird. There are three separate L + R mirrors when you go to adjust them... and the rear-view mirror is flipped.

Attachments

• driver_base_pos.knh.txt
    6.3 KB · Views: 12
  • steer.ksanim.txt
    235.9 KB · Views: 11
What a bonkers run for this MG. 1st place and behind the Bentley EXP speed 8 2002 and third the Bentley speed 8 EVo 2003.
There is a big LMP pack with older LMP 1/2 cars which NeilB1971 posted in 2020 here the link to it -

Has for the Bentley only one I use VRC which is 2003 EVo version, but you can set it up without the wingend plates picture for context.

__custom_showroom_1656841880.jpg

Yes and it's annoying. Also have every car/track with "TS" in the name displaying as a link after this update.

The Bentley Speed 8's owner is superslow. Didn't even manage to qualify for the Spa Historic races... And the Lola B01 won at least one of that events races. The only thing that was quicker than the MG on Spa, was the Panoz LMP07 Mugen, but it had reliability issues.

Hi guys I'm watching the European Le Mans Series 2022 LMP 3 race, I wonder is there a skin pack for these cars anywhere? thanks for the kind replies.

Talking about tracks I really hope Sentul will be revised in the future. The surface is so god damn bumpy and the tracks look quite a bit dated (RF2 version looks so much better - same with the South Korean F1 track which is atrocious here).

Driver scale and position was pretty awful - I guess these guys use chase cam or ghost drivers?
Fixes (remove .txt extensions):
(done for the basic car - I assume it'll work for the other two)

Mirrors are weird. There are three separate L + R mirrors when you go to adjust them... and the rear-view mirror is flipped.
instant delete for me, I didn't even try the other ones... hovering numbers on the dashboard, sunroof is completely messed up and has no rain visible, android auto not fitted properly, missing/too dim turn signal lights on the side mirrors, wipers should reach further to the left and the whole wiper arm clears the rain instead of just the blade (via WIPERS_TRACE_...), weird reflection in the cockpit, etc.

instant delete for me, I didn't even try the other ones... hovering numbers on the dashboard, sunroof is completely messed up and has no rain visible, android auto not fitted properly, missing/too dim turn signal lights on the side mirrors, wipers should reach further to the left and the whole wiper arm clears the rain instead of just the blade (via WIPERS_TRACE_...), weird reflection in the cockpit, etc.
Agreed - the closer I looked the more I noticed.
At least all of these errors aren't hard locked behind encryption. That makes a nice change.

But they got publish more and more and more cars!!
Most people getting their car is mainly to take pictures from the outside

Subaru Impreza 22B STi v.1.0 (GT Sport / Polyphony Digital)

22b.jpg
20220605-165929-yokohama_docks_grid-fly_iku_subaru_22b.jpg
Screenshot_fly_iku_subaru_22b_acu_okutama-circuit_26-5-122-23-30-15.jpg
Screenshot_fly_iku_subaru_22b_blackwood_26-5-122-23-55-2.jpg
Screenshot_fly_iku_subaru_22b_krajiskazmija_16-5-122-21-14-34.png
Screenshot_fly_iku_subaru_22b_nfspstd_25-5-122-16-34-14.png
Screenshot_fly_iku_subaru_22b_nfspstd_25-5-122-16-38-19.png

SPECIAL THANKS TO @ATRCams for his outstanding VIDEO!

features:

NOT ENCRYPTED (I hope people will respect this)
CSP 1.76+ required
Setup Adjustable diff
Windows animation
Internal car lights
Advanced damages animation/texture (keeping in mind AC engine limits)
LODs generated by latest SimplygonSDK v10 and manually modded.
8k skin template will be released

credits:

@flyingsaucer
FULL CONVERSION
ext_config.ini
RefractionFX
Extra FX
Windows animations
Damages animations
Damages extra objects
Damage slot texture

@Koldo83
Body professional mapping and template for skinning
Cusco, Jagermeister, lavazza
Dust, Damages NM and Damages MASK textures (thanks again my friend)
Damage ext_config settings

@RMi_wood
Engine
Steer ratio
Brakes
Setup Adjustable diff

@norms
Exhaust
Analog LUT
and much much more hints (tips and tricks) on everything from LODs to textures

@Masscot
Steer animation (thanks mate for your time)
Shift Animation (thanks mate for your time)
Driver Position (thanks mate for your time)
Driver's Skins

@Mike08
Internal graphics hints adjustment

@Atrupelador
Beautiful Video and preview about mod

@Breathe and his Discord (A beautiful place)

@Thomas2012

Beta Testing mod on the road, in Replay folder you can see
his LAP on NURBURGRING - Sprint (GT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Mod could never be great without your help. Thanks all my friends!

P.S.
it's my intention to totally donate mod to Verdes Garage patreon if they agree and only they will be allowed to use all the material to further improve the mod in every aspect. I would be happy then if @Koldo83 agrees to distribute the template to allow others to create other skins in 8k as well. Only he or otherwise the verdes garages team will be able to consider the best skins made and create additional expansion packs.

MOD:

fly_iku_subaru_22b_bikernieki_15_45_54.png
fly_iku_subaru_22b_bikernieki_15_47_12.png
fly_iku_subaru_22b_bikernieki_15_50_22.png

If you cannot see the ODO please add this font in assetto corsa\content\fonts
remove .txt and you will have a rar (unpack)

Attachments

• fonts.rar.txt
    50.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

View attachment 1168675View attachment 1168676View attachment 1168677View attachment 1168678View attachment 1168679View attachment 1168680View attachment 1168681

SPECIAL THANKS TO @ATRCams for his outstanding VIDEO!

features:

CSP 1.76+ required
Setup Adjustable diff
Windows animation
Internal car lights
Advanced damages animation/texture (keeping in min AC engine)
LODs generated by latest SimplygonSDK v10 and manually modded.
8k skin template will be released

credits:

@flyingsaucer
FULL CONVERSION
ext_config.ini
RefractionFX
Extra FX
Windows animations
Damages animations
Damages extra objects
Damage slot texture

@Koldo83
Body professional mapping and template for skinning
Cusco, Jagermeister, lavazza
Dust, Damages NM and Damages MASK textures (thanks again my friend)
Damage ext_config settings

@RMi_wood
Engine
Steer ratio
Brakes
Setup Adjustable diff

@norms
Exhaust
Analog LUT
and much much more hints (tips and tricks) on everything from LODs to textures

@Masscot
Steer animation (thanks mate for your time)
Shift Animation (thanks mate for your time)
Driver Position (thanks mate for your time)
Driver's Skins

@Mike08
Internal graphics hints adjustment

@Atrupelador
Beautiful Video and preview about mod

@Breathe and his Discord (A beautiful place)

@MJTBreww

Beta Testing mod on the road, in Replay folder you can see
his LAP on NURBURGRING - Sprint (GT)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This Mod could never be great without your help. Thanks all my friends!

P.S.
it's my intention to totally donate mod to Verdes Garage patreon if they agree and only they will be allowed to use all the material to further improve the mod in every aspect. I would be happy then if @Koldo83 agrees to distribute the template to allow others to create other skins in 8k as well. Only he or otherwise the verdes garages team will be able to consider the best skins made and create additional expansion packs.

MOD:

Added bonus: if anyone prefers the DDM version of the 22B, you can use this new version to make custom CM car preview for the DDM version.

Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta (V1.1) by F40 LM Lover.

Change logs v1.1

1. Fixed Fuel Gauge needle indication correctly
2. Fixed Stretched Mirroring on Room Mirror
3. Door Sill Gaps are Fixed.
4. Air Intake Funnel Color is Fixed(In the rear cawl)
5. Flipped Rear Glass is Fixed. You can find rain drops on Rear Glass.
6. Igintion Key is added
7. Foot on Half of Throtle pedal.
8. Light Refraction is Fixed.
9. FPS is little bit improved.
-. I got 85~90 FPS at Nordschleife in Hot Lap mode with VR & Clear condition
-. I got 70~75 FPS at Nordschleife in Hot Lap mode with VR & Heavy Rain condition
10. Another Racing Skin : No.24

Download Link is in the description

Thank You.

Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta (V1.15) by F40 LM Lover.

some updated is here.
Change logs v1.15

1. Fixed transparent effect around Side Ferrari Logs
2. Added Real mirros setting by FastTomM, Request use Smart mirror function and Real Mirror setting in CSP
3. You can hide Front Winglets, when you choose No.21 Skins(Low Drag Version). It will not show on CM.
But You can find the difference In-Game condition.
4. Added Textures on Fire Extinguisher.

Download link.(New link alos has been changed in this Video)

To-Do List for V1.2(I hope Final)
1. Adjustable Rear Wing.
2. Working Driver Seat Belts
3. Maybe with Car Door animation

Thank You

Last edited:
Hey guys, I seem to have a weird bug in CM. Some of the track names becomes a hyperlink for some reason. It's only these cluster of tracks and I haven't changed anything in their files lately. Possibly introduced by the latest CM update in the last month or so (when I installed Tsubaki around 1 month ago it wasn't like this). Functionally the tracks still works fine and is selectable, you just have to becareful not to click on the hyperlinked part of the name. It's just annoying to look at.

Any ideas how to fix? Thanks 👍

CM Glitch.png

Just released at racedepartment
https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/le-mans-1982.52192/

This is the conversion of the famous Le Mans Project of Virtua_LM for rFactor (and for GTL. GTR2, Race07/GTR-Evolution) released in 2009.
http://virtua-lm.net/lemans/

It was one of the best track mods around in these days and for me no historic recreation came closer to the spirit of Le Mans than this ambitious project.

There were many conversions for Assetto Corsa in the last years including the one by GØD which is the main base for this build.
I hope I can do justice to Virtua_LM with my conversion.

A big thank you to:
  • @leBluem for AI line
  • @slider666 for additional extension config tweaks
  • @Marneus_boss for giving me lots of resource materials and information
    LilSki and Tberg for permissions to use their Goodyear blimp
  • @Fanapryde for section files
  • @Masscot, @RMi_wood, @norms, @Breathe for extensive beta testing and feedback
  • and of course: GØD and Virtua_LM for giving me permissions for this release.
Have fun!

View attachment 1168389
Downloading stuff via RD has become a pain in the x. A part from the laughable download speed, it does also often not finish downloading. Is it only me? I might have tried 10+ times downloading your work (thanks for sharing it, btw!)
If RD thinks this is the way to make people upgrade their accounts, they are waaay wrong (in my case, at least). No going to upgrade anymore if this is their politics

Hey guys, I seem to have a weird bug in CM. Some of the track names becomes a hyperlink for some reason. It's only these cluster of tracks and I haven't changed anything in their files lately. Possibly introduced by the latest CM update in the last month or so (when I installed Tsubaki around 1 month ago it wasn't like this). Functionally the tracks still works fine and is selectable, you just have to becareful not to click on the hyperlinked part of the name. It's just annoying to look at.

View attachment 1168704
I haven't found any setting for this. This seems to happen to content which has a word starting with 'ts', and this came with the new CM version.
The only thing I found in the changelist that would automatically change something to URL is this:
• Mumble and TeamSpeak URLs are highlighted now;

But like I said, it looks like this can not be turned off.

Last edited:
But they got publish more and more and more cars!!
Most people getting their car is mainly to take pictures from the outside
I know, they’re targetting a different audience. Most of the issues I pointed out probably won't be noticeable in a non-VR, casual Playstation gamer FOV/POV scenario.

View attachment 1168704
I haven't found any setting for this. This seems to happen to content which has a word starting with 'ts', and this came with the new CM version.
The only thing I found in the changelist that would automatically change something to URL is this:
• Mumble and TeamSpeak URLs are highlighted now;

But like I said, it looks like this can not be turned off.
teamspeak probably uses a custom protocol (ts://). code is buggy, it probably just uses the String.StartsWith method to determine „links“, apart from that this code shouldn‘t even be invoked forthe entries in the car and track list.

8326F4E7-707E-4440-8C8B-86EA8D02EC1E.jpeg

Last edited:
Ferrari 330 P4 Berlinetta (V1.15) by F40 LM Lover.

some updated is here.
Change logs v1.15

1. Fixed transparent effect around Side Ferrari Logs
2. Added Real mirros setting by FastTomM, Request use Smart mirror function and Real Mirror setting in CSP
3. You can hide Front Winglets, when you choose No.21 Skins(Low Drag Version). It will not show on CM.
But You can find the difference In-Game condition.
4. Added Textures on Fire Extinguisher.

Download link.(New link alos has been changed in this Video)

To-Do List for V1.2(I hope Final)
1. Adjustable Rear Wing.
2. Working Driver Seat Belts
3. Maybe with Car Door animation

Thank You
it is a beauty to see but still for me it's undrivable, as it tanks my fps too much (in VR, can't keep a steady 72 fps with this one)
so hope you add performance tweak/optimization to your to-do list for v1.2 !

:cheers:

View attachment 1168675

<snip>

this one also does not let my system maintain a steady 72 fps (testing in exact same conditions, i do get that with any Kunos car)
I have these red "spikes" (which I usually do not have , that is normally a flat red line:
1656862897724.png

hope this learns you what needs to be tweaked ... I believe that red line is the frametime.
GPU is also high , normally this sits below 100 % (maybe these spikes are a result of GPU being too high, I don't know )

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back