Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,821 comments
I was pointing out it wasn't actually a Brisca F1 car as the differences between NZ stockcars and UKs whilst similar are pretty contrasting, The model itself I recognized straight away because im the one that put that mod together and still update and use that model in our more recent rf2 content.

We've had a lot of people try to port or convert our work over the years so when we see our content being "used" in anyway and publicly posted like you did it gets our attention however I understand what you are trying to achieve and seeing your second version which actually is a proper f1 shale car I commend your effort.

I have your ministox mod and it was the first mod i've seen in assetto where the cars actually feel weighted when hit in solid collisions etc so im watching your work progress as it may inspire me to convert our stuff to AC because rf2 is becoming more and more time consuming and complex to mod.

As you said no harm done no stress I look forward to your future content.
OK, thank you for the calm and measured well thought out reply, just want to say that firstly.

I'm sorry I went off on one there. Very sorry.
I just got defensive from 0-100 way too fast.
Please do bring some off this stuff into AC, it works ok and there some good short oval tracks now to plod around on.

Also where can i find your rfactor 2 stuff? I've not seen it in the steam workshop, i still use rfactor 2 so that would be a great find for me.
I also use rfactor 1 too and it does have more than 16 pixels.... it has 18... :D

Sorry again, your reply has blown me away. Memo to self...be more like Dirtnz.......

edit to add, and welcome, stick around, excuse my initial behaviour.
Sorry to anyone who witnessed it too.
Aplauso Citizen Kane.gif

In these times of people who get angry over trifles, (a lot of times for misunderstandings in the forums due to lack of non-verbal communication), and cads who take advantage of the efforts of others to benefit themselves, seeing these reactions makes me have hope again in the human being...

big THANK YOU to everyone who's been working on M1 Procar. I've found my favorite Nordschleife car. It's just so fun...
To all interested parties, I'm also preparing a definitive 1.654a version with a critical hotfix (removed extra spaces in ui.json) 👨‍🔧 ...
Anybody already has resized the BMW M1 Procar model?

It is about 10% to large. It looks weird together with other cars.
Next to Kunos Porsche 935 Moby Dick the BMW M1 Procar mod is a fat monster :lol::confused:

BMW M1 E26 street car mod has the correct size.

__custom_showroom_1660513483.jpg

Ha! Of course. It's late and I'm knackered!

You are so very welcome with what you are doing. I absolutely dig everything you release, please, please keep these absolute classics coming!!!
Hello

Another Gem that needs cleaners...

Another thing
This car has 4 rearview mirrors, 2 more on the front window, it would be great if you can remove it..
Anyone qualify?

It cost

McLaren F1 (1994)

Jandrovi Physics

https://sharemods.com/zihzfgclcw47/jf_mclaren_f1_1994.rar.html

Last edited:
Mini Judd V8 - update

Legion has today come through with an update, thank you.
Work on more liveries continues...
View attachment 1183404
Hi @racealot your skins inspired me to give this awesome little mini a complete makeover while keeping it as fun as it is. As soon as you have the skin pack ready, I will add it, work with Legion to get this released. It is also VR ready.

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1660509600.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1660509600.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 15
  • __custom_showroom_1660507998.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1660507998.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 16
Thanks for the suggestion Joe. Unfortunately it makes no difference to the problem, which I have never really understood, that without PPF the external car lights (headlights, tail lights, brake lights) essentially vanish, while the internal (e.g. dash) lights remain illuminated and the headlight beams illuminate the track ahead. If I move the sliders you referred to it certainly does make a significant difference to bounced and emissive lighting, but the car lights still don't show. I have deliberately chosen a track with no lights to show the issue.

Without PPF:
View attachment 1183618View attachment 1183619

With pureCandy filter:
View attachment 1183624View attachment 1183623View attachment 1183622

It wouldn't be a big problem if it were not for the potential of Pure to run beautifully exposed graphics without a filter and with a considerable FPS saving.

This what I get if I whack up those two sliders from 1.000 to 5.000

View attachment 1183625
Hi Tim. Have you tried using Blamer's app called BLM Lights? With that, you can set light levels for both the car and the track lights independently. I use this all the time to adjust the lighting balance.

EDIT: After reading Peter Boese's response, this may not be a solution if you're running no PP filter with Pure, but... you never know until you try it. Plus, it's an app well worth having anyway.

Last edited:
[RELEASE] Mazda Rx-7 FD3S GatilKuala (v1.0)

Tested In CSP 0.1.76-preview92 , 0.1.76-preview136, 0.1.78-preview1, ,0.1.79-preview5,

Encryption : Yes
- Important!
Requires Latest Custom Shader Patch Version !
Nothing will work if you are not using CSP!
Recommended version = 0.1.79-preview5
  • EXTRAS;
  • EXTRA A = Interior lights
  • EXTRA B = Change Spoiler
  • EXTRA C = Doors
  • EXTRA D = Hood
  • EXTRA E = Sleepy Headlights
  • EXTRA F = Windows

- To use these Features, through Content Manager,
Settings-> Controls -> Patch -> '' Extra Option A, B, C, D, E, F '' You need to set the keys.

Also, the car's signals and wipers work smoothly.

-Credits; -
  • Base Model - Kunos
  • Interior - Kunos
  • 3D Parts - ACMP , Some VK Sites
  • Sound - Mazda RX-7 Tuned (Kunos)
  • Helpers - Yiğit Altunsoy - Erhanzen
  • Special thanks to Yigit Altunsoy for her help!
  • For bugs and problems, you can report via Discord DM! @GatilKuala#7971

Download Link: Google Drive

1C55BF11-F417-4391-82A9-12371E19DC37.jpeg

Last edited:
Where can i find infos about the ext_config odometer, how to set up etc.?
I don't know any dedicated tutorial or documentation, but all available properties are listed in this document:

You basically define a placeholder item in the digital_instruments.ini and reference it in the ext_config.ini.

Take the as_ferrari_sf90_stradale as an example:

1660542376327.png

more examples: https://github.com/ac-custom-shaders-patch/acc-extension-config/search?q=odometer

Rally Mare Monti SS124 - rain and grass and vao and so on...

Track can be found here: https://assettorallygrb.wixsite.com/rallygrb/italy

• You should be able to copy the files straight into you assetto corsa folder as long as you have the track installed. It will ask to override - backup your track if you want to keep the original files.

• If the new grass still won't show check your assetto corsa folder: extension/textures/grass_fx. You should have a "highlands.dds" file in there, otherwise no grassFX.

Attachments

• Mare Monti SS124.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 19
Hi @racealot your skins inspired me to give this awesome little mini a complete makeover while keeping it as fun as it is. As soon as you have the skin pack ready, I will add it, work with Legion to get this released. It is also VR ready.
Hi,

my main beef w this one is that the instruments view is blocked partially(by wheel - rpms can't be seen)
and the track becomes visible inside car when the car bottoms out (collider issue?)
I hope these get sorted out, as it will be a marvel to enjoy!
cheers.

Last edited:
Public Test Build (early access) of Shutoko Revival Project v0.9.2 is released. Download link available in the SRP discord.

Video preview:

Changelog:
Areas
  • Added Shibuya Crossing, Shibuya Station and surrounding area.
Gameplay
  • Added some missing barriers for wrong way exits.
Visuals
  • Further improvements to materials and textures throughout the track.
  • New model for Tokyo tower with more 3D detail and lights that can be seen from afar.
  • New illumination for Rainbow bridge that can be seen from afar. Early support for special illuminations.
  • Fixed some of graphical issues.
  • Many lighting and track config fixes.
  • The "far plane" tweak is no longer needed. Mt. Fuji and other distant terrain now uses CSP's distance compression feature. Please reset it if you have changed it in the past.
  • Ongoing fix for building materials looking faded and blurry from a distance at night. A lot are fixed already with others to follow.
Misc
  • New VAO, taking advantage of the Pure weather engine's features. Lighting in tunnels during the day vastly improved.
Performance
  • No performance improvements on this PTB version.
Known bugs
  • Colorful lights on Rainbow Bridge not there yet.
  • Some broken UVs on the first Bayshore tunnel.
  • LODs got reset in some areas.
  • Some materials might have wrong values.
  • There's a piece of road in the turnaround of Shibuya that is glitched and has some weird humps.
  • VAO artifacts in the pavements in Shibuya.
  • Minimap is still not updated.

Right, I'm not doing this for attention, just a genuine few questions.
It's one thing taking existing mods and fiddling with them and releasing them, but now I'm converting from rfactor 1 i guess i better just get my house in order.

I have about 5 UK Oval tracks converted, AI and grid slots all done, ready to race.

I have Brisca F1 and Brisca F2 both functioning and usable but could do with someone looking over them.

So do i just release them into the wild?
Will I be frowned upon, chased? sued? :D
Or worse only be able to use rfactor 1 for UK oval racing?

Like i say just would like a bit of clarification on how this community feels. I have tried to contact the people who host the mod on rfactor but not heard anything back .

But for me as much as i am happy leaving it as personal use, i'd love this out there.

__custom_showroom_1660564926.jpg

Last edited:
It's one thing taking existing mods and fiddling with them and releasing them, but now I'm converting from rfactor 1 i guess i better just get my house in order.

I have about 5 UK Oval tracks converted, AI and grid slots all done, ready to race.

I have Brisca F1 and Brisca F2 both functioning and usable but could do with someone looking over them.

Like i say just would like a bit of clarification on how this community feels. I have tried to contact the people who host the mod on rfactor but not heard anything back .

But for me as much as i am happy leaving it as personal use, i'd love this out there.

View attachment 1183865
as long as you don't put out asinine claims like "realistic physics" or "best visuals out there" there shouldn't really be an issue. More (free) content is always welcome

Take a look at what i found

Is it just me or do all these lmdh start to look the same? at least the peugeot one had a unique look to it

View attachment 1183865
Just give credit where you can. There's a chance that those modders are no longer active if their mods are older (being rFactor 1 mods).
Didn't that guy from yesterday say he would be happy for you to release his mods?

Just give credit where you can. There's a chance that those modders are no longer active if their mods are older (being rFactor 1 mods).
Didn't that guy from yesterday say he would be happy for you to release his mods?
Yeah i think the best i can do is credit and if someone objects then remove links, by that point most who even want to drive around in small circles would have downloaded it by now.
I'm not so bothered about that side of it anyway, more just I don't want top get a negative reputation on this thread from it.
Just got to sort out shaders etc as learning on the job and my free week is nearly over.
The F2 brisca is functioning.

__custom_showroom_1660571259.jpg

Last edited:
I have a problem with the Sx_Lemans (version 2.1) track. Whenever I try to start it from Content manager, it gives me the loading screen, and when it's finished loading the screen turns black and I need to ctrl+alt+del. This happens for any layout, including the 'performance' one. I have CPU optimizations in CSP all set to default, and I don't have trouble with tracks like Targa Florio, which also has animation (the train).

Anybody got any pointers?

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back