Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,031 comments
Well the co op one wins. For me anyway for its randomness. That original 1970's logo which they now use again, must rank up there with the British rail logo as one of the greatest logo's ever.

Had another bash at getting this feeling ok and sort of cracked it a bit, AC doesn't like a lot of weight for the vehicle, so had to reduce weight from real life figure and suddenly it doesn't snap its suspensions and feels a lot nicer. Now to learn how to make all the suspensions move with the wheels.

Last edited:
from The modder f309 on facebook.

Update : Panoz Esperante GTR-1

-add new physics (more topspeed,ect)
-remove some calipers errors

knowing bugs
-animated wipers
-shift animation
delete version 1.0

Download:
I would like to ask you a question. Does the position of the fuel tank have a physical effect like the amount of fuel? I noticed that here it is in the center of the car, practically in the floor, when it should be in the rear :confused:

Last edited:
I would like to ask you a question. Does the position of the fuel tank have a physical effect like the amount of fuel? I noticed that here it is in the center of the car, practically in the floor, when it should be in the rear :confused:
I'd like to think AC takes into account where it is and the weight balance accordingly. I may be expecting a lot there though.
I've just started to realise how much of an effect the inertia setting in car.ini have on the feel from the car.

from The modder f309 on facebook.

Update : Panoz Esperante GTR-1

-add new physics (more topspeed,ect)
-remove some calipers errors

knowing bugs
-animated wipers
-shift animation
delete version 1.0

Download:
wiper fix (paste into ext_config.ini, starting on line 17)
INI:
[ANIMATED_WIPER_0]
MESHES = wiper_blade_main, wiper_arm_main, wiper_blade_rubber, wiper_blade_extra, wiper_arm_hose, wiper_arm_hose_metal, wiper_bolts, wiper_arm_extra
UNDERLYING_SURFACE = glass_SUB1, panoz_esp_gtr1_body_body_loda
GROUP_0 = 'wiper_blade_rubber@A=*', 'wiper_blade_main@A=*', 'wiper_blade_extra@A=*'
GROUP_0_ANGLE_TO = 126.000000
GROUP_0_ARM = 'wiper_arm_main@A=*', 'wiper_arm_hose_metal@A=*', 'wiper_bolts@A=*', 'wiper_arm_hose@A=*', 'wiper_arm_extra@A=*'
GROUP_0_AXIS = 0.030592, 0.947040, 0.319654
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_0 = 0.048774, 0.946509, 0.318971
GROUP_0_AXIS_OFFSET_1 = 0.048774, 0.946509, 0.318971
GROUP_0_END = -0.623713, 0.630797, 0.156139
GROUP_0_PIVOT = 0.023421, 0.633041, 0.487450
GROUP_0_RUBBER_FROM = -0.147561, 0.645662, 0.400593
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_AMOUNT = 0.032100
GROUP_0_RUBBER_OFFSET_POS = 0.641000
GROUP_0_RUBBER_TO = -0.620393, 0.624156, 0.150200
GROUP_0_BASE_AXIS = 0.030592, 0.947040, 0.319654
GROUP_0_BASE_PIVOT = 0.023421, 0.633041, 0.487450

[WIPERS]
WIND_THRESHOLDS_KMH = 80, 315 ; speed for wipers to start vibrating and for maximum vibration
WIND_AMPLITUDE_MULT = 2.2 ; multiplier for amplitude
WIND_FREQUENCY_MULT = 2.2 ; multiplier for frequency
WIND_OFFSET = 0.02 ; base animation

Edit: or just replace the original ext_config.ini with the one attached

Attachments

• f302_panoz_esperante_gtr1_csp_wiper_fix.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I don't see a Titleist sponsor anywhere
titleist-favoritesite-banner.jpg

Clearly an omission on a Golf

Well the co op one wins. For me anyway for its randomness. That original 1970's logo which they now use again, must rank up there with the British rail logo as one of the greatest logo's ever.

Had another bash at getting this feeling ok and sort of cracked it a bit, AC doesn't like a lot of weight for the vehicle, so had to reduce weight from real life figure and suddenly it doesn't snap its suspensions and feels a lot nicer. Now to learn how to make all the suspensions move with the wheels.

Looks really great! Hope we get a monster truck & stadium released soon. Can't wait to try that in VR ! (i feel motionsickness just thinking about it) ;) I guess it would not work w camera locked to horizon, making those jumps...
Keep up the good work and enjoy the holidays!
Which is the best 2005 Ford GT mod for AC?
share links?
Thanks.
in my collection this one got a Fav badge : v1.1 (150320) "Unknown updated by Assettoland and Velos Mods"
Don't see it on Velo's site though...
but you can find a copy here (not my upload , just googled it for u)

Hi,

Like every year, it's suddenly Christmas again. I wanted to take the chance to thank you all for all the help and the nice exchange here in the forum.

The BPR Recreation Project will continue next year. On the one hand we will create more skin packs race by race, on the other hand there will be a whole series of new and reworked cars.

We are currently working intensively on a Lotus Esprit 300 Sport, Zoffty's Porsche 964 Carrera Cup will be on the grid for the Paris Pack and we are also planning to create the missing Venturis. As a highlight, we hope to be able to bring the most successful car of 1994 with the last pack "Zhuhai 1994". The Larbre Compétition Porsche 964 Turbo S-LM GT.

So there is a lot of work for the team and hopefully one or two highlights for you to look forward to.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a relaxing time.

Dan!Ger

... wiper fix (paste into ext_config.ini, starting on line 17)...
I don't understand if I have to paste all your fix erasing something of the original file, or just add it from the line 17 of the original, or... I'm sorry, but I'm a real idiot in all this programming stuff. 😅

I don't understand if I have to paste all your fix erasing something of the original file, or just add it from the line 17 of the original, or... I'm sorry, but I'm a real idiot in all this programming stuff. 😅
no need to apologize, here's the complete ext_config.ini with the fix already applied.

Attachments

• f302_panoz_esperante_gtr1_csp_wiper_fix.zip
    1.8 KB · Views: 40

as good as it looks, BeamNG has it beat, the monster truck mod for BeamNG is amazing along with its damage to do actual freestyle

Hello
keep getting the same error when trying to load the Kunos Silverstone track
ERROR: Reverb node does not exist:AC_START_17
although that line is in the audio file any help would be great

no need to apologize, here's the complete ext_config.ini with the fix already applied.
Works like a charm - thanks!
For VR, I think this is a better shifting animation as it hasn't got the Daniel-san 'wax on, wax off' exaggerated arc when reaching for the stick.
The hand/wheel rotational synch and preload timing was off too, so here's a new driver3d.ini for unpacked data.
(as usual, remove the .txt extensions)

Attachments

• shift.ksanim.txt
    98.3 KB · Views: 24
  • driver3d.ini.txt
    298 bytes · Views: 24
Last edited:
Assetto Corsa - HS RING v.0.75 (+Download)

HS ring for rFactor by Big Galar
Conversion by ACF
I'm sorry to say but this is really low quality, badly optimised, ugly trees (with telegraph lines over them) squashed/stretched billboards, staircase feeling in the corners, bad looking grass etc, etc... not worth v0.75 imo.

A lot of thanks, that way is easier for us, the clumsy... 😆

Works like a charm - thanks!
For VR, I think this is a better shifting animation as it hasn't got the Daniel-san 'wax on, wax off' exaggerated arc when reaching for the stick.
The hand/wheel rotational synch and preload timing was off too, so here's a new driver3d.ini for unpacked data.
(as usual, remove the .txt extensions)
A lot of thanks too.
A lot of thanks three... 🤣

as good as it looks, BeamNG has it beat, the monster truck mod for BeamNG is amazing along with its damage to do actual freestyle
Oh god yeah, I've got beamng and also monster truck championship which is actually really good.
This is just because its fun getting stuff into AC that I've not seen before. So banger cars and monster trucks.
I also use wreckfest and spintires or mudrunners for off road messing about.

With beamng i sort of love it as a whole and the idea of it, but I find I load it up and I just don't really know where to start.
AC is my sandbox and i don't think there is room for 2 sandboxes, certainly not in my free time.

I think if i really dived into beamng i may never come out again though.
Things like how it seems to me impossible to get replays kinda kills beamng for me. Followed tutorials and still can't do it.

Back to monster truck, I think some of these clever guys doing off road stuff could make it work pretty darn well, i can get it so its a nice experience to drive it now but that's about it.

Got a feeling we're gonna get all the cars before PM3DM ever release the long-awaited 406 lmao
sad but probably true....
It'll be cool when BTCC Supertourer era is fully realized in AC though. Its like my entire formative years of being an automotive enthusiast is available, basically the contents of Speedvision/Speed Channel in the late 90s early 00s....

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say but this is really low quality, badly optimised , staircase feeling in the corners,
It's from rFactor (part one not two)

I'm not a modder, I have no idea about Blender.
I just want to give something back, even if it's not good.
badly optimised
I'm fine and I only have a 980Ti

squashed/stretched billboards
can you take picture of ?
ugly trees (with telegraph lines over them)
Yes, I know, I haven't exchanged anything yet
bad looking grass etc
Sorry, had the wrong materials, it's gravel

etc... not worth v0.75 imo.
yeah, it should just say it's not done.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas! :cheers::dunce::gtpflag:

Sorry about my english, it's google translate 😜

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back