Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 131,228 comments
Thanks, but the fogged mirror was the only issue I had with this car. ;)

Hello Fall Guy

Thank you for the information I'll give it a try.
Regards Shysterz.

Thanks guys, not just me then at least, seems like it's some bug in the car/CSP combo. Is there anyone here for whom the Ferrari P4 mirror doesn't fog up when raining (with Real Mirrors on)?

Re the gauges lightning, that´s an never-solved issue with CSP which could be fixed under the lightningFX tab. Go to lightningFX and changes 2 values from the upper right settings to 100% instead of the default values (200% or even 500%??). I am not on my rig but it should be called custom emissives value or something like that. I can check later on today for better help. Sorry for providing not the 100% answer right now, also @Fanapryde this should help you.

Cheers for the reply, I'll have a look at that later. Fingers crossed.

Does anyone know how if windscreen glass is blue both sides in blender, ie no red side when checking normals, how i can make one side red?
This will sound like utter alien speak to anyone unfamiliar with blender, but someone might know if its possible.
Google throws up all sorts but no real clue as of yet.

Does anyone know how if windscreen glass is blue both sides in blender, ie no red side when checking normals, how i can make one side red?
This will sound like utter alien speak to anyone unfamiliar with blender, but someone might know if its possible.
Google throws up all sorts but no real clue as of yet.
select faces and flip normals (mesh -> normals -> flip)

dunno why your windscreen mesh would be doublesided tho

A quick fix for the reflective strip at the base of the windscreen on the SF-R.
Add this to the config:
Code:
[SHADER_REPLACEMENT_...]
ACTIVE = 1
MATERIALS = plastic_black
SHADER = ksPerPixelAT
Darkens the strip and stops the annoying road reflection strobing when driving over road markings, kerbs, gravel etc.

View attachment 1253811

@DaWallace there's a rogue poly glitch on the outside of the a-pillar on the driver's side, if and when this lovely little beast gets an update.

View attachment 1253812
Thx a lot, Masscot 👍 Will look at this, if i get some time and put it on a fix list for an update.😊

Last edited:
Hello Roger
I can't comment on your first issue as have not tried this combination. However the second issue I can confirm since updating to latest version of CSP & lights-patch-v0.1.80-preview218-full with Sol 2.4 weather script controller the interior intensity of emissive light when using pure Candy is way too bright especially in some historic cars, but when I revert to a different PP filter ie normal Pure it's way better. Hopefully when Peter Boese updates Sol/pure this will be resolved.
Going to see if I can reproduce your first issue now.
Regards Shysterz.

Please see attached image. Can confirm I have the same issue :(
You can set the exposure balance here:
1683570491872.png

pure Candy is meant to have a high contrast and a camera behavior.

What's the latest version of the GTPlanet Modding Team Honda NSX GT3 pack?

I have the v1.3 for the EVO and v1.7 for the normal one, and on CSP 0.1.80-preview218 (as well as on preview115) I get the "Race Canceled" message when trying to drive any NSX from the pack.

Without google`ing - it´s the same "base" like the VW Polo in Europe i suppose.
VW Gol's worse than VW Polo, Gol is a very popular car with 4 cillinders 1000cc. Smallest, make for city.
There's a 1.6 version, some models 1.8, but the strongest model was the 1990 until 1995s model with the AP engine 1.8... Not with gasoline that time, was ethanol... Today's hybrid, both gas and ethanol... I think 90% in Brazilian's cars runs with both gas and ethanol, called Total Flex. You can put both or just one of them.

Yep!

That's a "Lord of the Rings" character, uh? 🤣

Bufff, poor pilots... must end up with a broken back, on that bumpy track. 😅
Kinda! lol
Very bumpy, the bumpiest track I have... IRL I think is not like this today, asphalt has been renovated couple years ago, but the most popular for the people here is drag race on the main straight. Drag race is fun like drive a motorcycle in your TV room.

You mean this one? DL-Link in video descpription.

Yes, that's the old one. The new one is very bad!

Thanks guys, not just me then at least, seems like it's some bug in the car/CSP combo. Is there anyone here for whom the Ferrari P4 mirror doesn't fog up when raining (with Real Mirrors on)?

Cheers for the reply, I'll have a look at that later. Fingers crossed.
Hi Rodger, I meant these settings here in red:

Screenshot 2023-05-08 203418.jpg

Putting this to 100% removes the nuclear gauges.

Last edited:
What's the latest version of the GTPlanet Modding Team Honda NSX GT3 pack?

I have the v1.3 for the EVO and v1.7 for the normal one, and on CSP 0.1.80-preview218 (as well as on preview115) I get the "Race Canceled" message when trying to drive any NSX from the pack.

I'd like to know where I can find the latest versions of these mods too. I have no idea where I downloaded them from, nor if they're the most recent ones. >.>

What's the latest version of the GTPlanet Modding Team Honda NSX GT3 pack?...
If I'm not wrong, I think v1.5 the EVO and v1.9 the normal one, but my CSP is public v1.79; I can't check, sorry...
I'd like to know where I can find the latest versions of these mods too. I have no idea where I downloaded them from, nor if they're the most recent ones. >.>
The magnifying glass of the forum search is your friend... 😉

Renault Sport Mégane R.S. Trophy 2012 Public Release !!!!
Download:https://sharemods.com/wq6s73ugeunw/megane_rs_trophy_2012_public.rar.html
-AO inside and out
-Realistic Dashboard
-CSP Settings
-Physics By Gravel Trap
-Lods Help Norms
-Driver Animation by Mascot
-Panoramic session Start config Daniel Nogal
-Beta testing and help ,@norms,@filemissing,@Mascot,and others

Attachments

• Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-35-52.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-35-52.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-39-20.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-39-20.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-36-29.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-36-29.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-37-15.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-37-15.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-36-56.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-36-56.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-35-48.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-35-48.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-35-59.jpg
    Screenshot_megane_rs_trophy_2012_pk_gunma_cycle_sports_center_8-4-123-14-35-59.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 12
select faces and flip normals (mesh -> normals -> flip)

dunno why your windscreen mesh would be doublesided tho
Yeah that would be the way normally, but as it doublesided it just flips the whole screen to red so invisible in game.
It's a hum3d model and all windscreens are this way. Sad as it reflects the road.

SUNDAY EVENING GPLmania NEWS

Zolder 1967 is finished in development thanks to BassGaming that made a great video on how to do track mesh updates + thanks to Ludwig6666 that made one with extra bumps. Release is approximately next week!

Now that I could manage the track mesh thing I had a look in my archive and found some GPL gem (second picture) that I skipped in 2016 and which is still missing in AC. Development is going well, release SOON™.

Further more I plan a compilation of championships inspired by GPL mods (F1 1960s, CanAm, Sportscars) with a merge of the greatest vintage cars and tracks in AC. F1 1967 with Lotus 49 (What else?) is already done.

Artwork for Zolder 1967
View attachment 1254527

Second GPL gem and the next "guess the track game"
View attachment 1254528
Charade?

Working on the mentioned compilation of championships. I will call it "GPLmania Championships". 😀

View attachment 1254841
fantastic, the one thing missing of note, is the Tasman series...where the f1 drivers and teams would take cars to race in the off northern hemisphere season, Longford, Sandown, Warwick Farm in Australia, Pukekohe, Levin, Ardmore, Wigram, Teretonga in NZ though we don't Levin, Ardmore or Wigram in a modern day sim, only what was in GPL. The Wigram rfactor version doesnt seem anywhere near as good as some of the ex GPL tracks that have been given the love that northern historic tracks have been blessed with.

Last edited:
I've come a long way, some sponsors, windows names and rims are still missing.
One of the bad thing's is e.g. the Auto Trader Logo goes insane if i put it to the real place,
everything is perspectively distorted, can also be seen on the peugeot finance logo, but still looks very good imo.

__custom_showroom_1683587811.jpg
__custom_showroom_1683587816.jpg
__custom_showroom_1683587820.jpg
__custom_showroom_1683587826.jpg
__custom_showroom_1683587830.jpg
__custom_showroom_1683587843.jpg

It is an adventurous car in terms of painting and looking for some sponsors... i hope i can makle a proper map for the gold effect

Attachments

• __custom_showroom_1683587834.jpg
    __custom_showroom_1683587834.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
Hi Rodger, I meant these settings here in red:

View attachment 1254918

Putting this to 100% removes the nuclear gauges.

Appreciate that and it does tone the brightness down thanks. Still the weird thing where they're bright if I use head movement to glance at them but they have no light if my virtual head moves a few degrees away from them.

Also, thanks @Peter Boese for just how much support you give to everyone using Pure/Sol - there isn't a channel or message board out there I don't see you contribute too helping people understand how to get the best from your amazing mods.

Last edited:
Have Updated the links to the newer version , changed the fbx issue and with luck fixes the random holes people are having

started as making new walls for the original St Petes to get the Sponsors right, ended up re-scratching the whole thing
28 pit boxes
sum 3d trees
basic night lighting, if you don't like the temporary lights u can delete them in the models ini
basic rain, nothing in detail
AI's not too bad, don't seem to be crashing
Untextured buildings.
very much a work in progress, had enough of it for a while

Last edited:
started as making new walls for the original St Petes to get the Sponsors right, ended up re-scratching the whole thing
28 pit boxes
sum 3d trees
basic night lighting, if you don't like the temporary lights u can delete them in the models ini
basic rain, nothing in detail
AI's not too bad, don't seem to be crashing
Untextured buildings.
very much a work in progress, had enough of it for a while

My home race! I've been dreaming for a while for getting a solid version of St. Pete. I'm so excited looking at free cam, even with the untextured buildings. Can't wait to see more

Last edited:
I've come a long way, some sponsors, windows names and rims are still missing.
One of the bad thing's is e.g. the Auto Trader Logo goes insane if i put it to the real place,
everything is perspectively distorted, can also be seen on the peugeot finance logo, but still looks very good imo.

It is an adventurous car in terms of painting and looking for some sponsors... i hope i can makle a proper map for the gold effect
Looking great 👍
I came across this recently on RD, Pasta2000 posted a livery which has (to my eye, anyway) a very realistic gold effect.
Maybe it's useful to your work (the #11 skin)

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back