Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - OP Updated 06/10/14

• Thread starter CyKosis1973
  • 1,037 comments
United Kingdom
Pompey
CyKosis1973
2nlfmuh.jpg

Welcome to The Clueless over The Hill Outlaws, pull up a chair and grab a cold one from the fridge. As you can see from the title of this thread, there has been something of a corporate merger around these parts. The Clueless guys and the Outlaws have been spending so much time on The Hill, drinking my OJ, that we decided to build an extension on the place. Let me make it clear from the start, I’m not the Boss, the inmates have taken over and I’ve resigned myself to the position of their care-taker.

In between taking shots and when I can coax some sense out of them, the guys will hopefully provide a wide variety of cars, ranging from Shootout, Seasonal and Online builds.

In terms of posting things, it'll be a little different this time. You will find links below to the Homepage of each Tuner and Tester. The guys will post their tunes and reviews on these homepages and I’ll do what I can to keep this this front page up to date. Please use the new forum tools to watch this thread and to follow your favourite tuners and testers.​

Tuners & Testers List:

CyKosis1973's Homepage

xDesperado's Homepage

OnBoy123's Homepage

krenkme's Homepage

Niku Driver HC's Homepage

moparisgod's Homepage

QuikSlvr223's Homepage

Theo777's Homepage

ACSR421's Homepage

NEWDRIVER2's Homepage

DaDog's Homepage

Ronald6's Homepage

randyrockstiff's Homepage

Guest Spot

A brief word from our Founding Fathers:
krenkme
Clueless Tunes

Clueless was founded by an idiot with one goal, have FUN!!! And after over two years, we have done just that...but with the coming of GT6 the idiot could not proceed into the future... Until Cy, "the savior", said all the members of Clueless would be welcome up on the Hill (he even had a padded cell ready for me and my parrot) and all of us rejoiced!

Clueless Tunes will move forward (with the Outlaws and The Hill), and we owe a very big THANK YOU to Cy for making this dream a reality.

And as always HAVE FUN!

:dopey:

xDesperado
Outlaw Motorsports
Founded in the early days of GT5, the Outlaw Motorsports Garage was based off of taking rather offbeat cars and tuning them to compete with more main stream sports cars and exotics. It was about the fun off driving something out of the ordinary and not just being part of the crowd.

Unfortunately Ol'Harvey Wallbanger here found himself short of the proper technology to bring OMG into GT6.

Luckily CyKosis was gracious enough to give the Outlaws space on his Hill alongside our long time friends and rivals from Clueless.
:gtpflag:

This means you can all still find and enjoy our quirky brand of cars. While Ol'Harvey here sets up a bar & grill next to Krenkme's padded cell.
:cheers:[/B]​

Last edited:
Please bear with us whilst we try to establish things. As you can see from the title of this thread, there has been something of a corporate merger around these parts. The Clueless guys and the Outlaws have been spending so much time on The Hill, drinking my OJ, that we decided to build an extension on the place.

At this point in time, I'm not sure what services we will be able to provide to the community, but be sure, we will be posting tunes as frequently as we can. Hopefully you'll see a wide variety of cars, ranging from Shootout, Seasonal and Online builds.

In terms of posting things, it'll be a little different this time. Each tuner and tester will continue to post tunes and reviews in a traditional fashion, but rather than have one person update a single OP, each tuner and tester will have their own OP on the front page to link their posts. I will do what I can to keep this post updated with news and features. Please use the new forum tools to watch this thread and to follow your favourite tuners and testers.

Once again, please bear with us during this transitional time, hopefully some sort of service will resume shortly...

{Cy}

I don't write many posts... But really like your tunes...

Hey fellas, just passing through to give you guys a quick hello. Looking forward to some tune testing and crazy races again with this installment. Be good brothers.

Online Builds
Ford Focus ST '13 - 450PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"
Abarth 500 '09 - 450PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI '10 - 500PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C (Type-II) '04 - 500PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"
IMPREZA Sedan WRX STI spec C Type RA '05 - 500PP SH "Nordschleife Edition"

Unless otherwise stated: DS3, ABS:1, everything else off, grip: real, tyre wear: normal.

Shootout Builds
Unless otherwise stated: DS3, ABS:1, everything else off, grip: real, tyre wear: off.
Lancer Evolution IX GSR Touring Car '05 510PP SM "Body Bag"

Seasonal Builds
DS3, ABS:1, whatever else you're forced to use or abide by.

Last edited:

Leave the hangar door open, I need a place to park my giant robot somewhere, it is a damm hard thing to park... By the way, anyone else noticed we have a lot of countries represented here? This might be the most international garage in GT6, reap another award for us lot. :cheers:

Welcome to the Dangerous Robot Garage!
Gemasolar_zps89dfadf7.jpg

In here, you'll find lots of things that will (probably) please you. Don't worry about the robots, their weapons have been decomissioned, so they won't kill anyone. The cars? Not so much, they do tend to kill other cars because they are made for those purposes. My car taste isn't always mainstream, so you can expect many oddities and rides you usually put in a corner, like that lady called Baby from that Dirty Dance thinghy movie... Me, I like those cars to put other people in corners, shaking in fear. Come in, the food is okay, and I have a lot of anime tapes (sorry, no tentacle related stuff) that you can watch as we turn your car into the car you actually want...

Tune Index
Peugeot RCZ '10 "R. Dorothy" (454 PP\SS tires)

Suzuki Alto Sports Works '97 "Dangerous K" (458 PP\All tyres)
Tune Reviews
hey, it's coming soon, okay?
Random shtick
also coming soon...

Last edited:
Just how I like it, Niku. We regularly have every continent, apart from the very coldest, represented in our online lobby. Looking forward to getting back into it. Game arrived this morning, had a quick tinker with the new Focus ST, my word that's an enjoyable car to drive!!

{Cy}

@Theo777 all the cars seem capable of more power now.

My Storia X4 isn't fully upgraded yet already makes as much power as the GT5 version and man is it a blast to drive!:D
Got the "It's all in the Wrist" trophy winning 550PP limit races with it at only 419PP.:gtpflag:

Is there any point in any of us smaller tuners even starting GT6 garages now that we have this behemoth of a tuning garage? :lol:

YES!!!!

One reason , enjoy the game!!!

This "mess" of tuners came about from two old garage owner that don't have the time, or the opportunities, to run the well astablished garages that they had, and our friend Cy was willing to take us on .... what where you thinking :lol:

We all started as a small garage (if you don't believe me check out the start of Clueless :drool: ). And yours is one I 'd love to see what you do... plus you are an honorary Cluelass, so :P

And to all that are starting garages, never, NEVER give up, the GTP community will be watching :dopey:

Just a warning...the "Pocket Monster" seems to have been working out...A LOT!:crazy:

Was having a blast with my "Wicked Child" Storia X4 which is now capable of 326HP which is 120 more than it made in GT5. :D
Car is a legitimate 500PP now.

Anyways decided I needed to get a Mira and see how good PD was to it.

Someone over there shares my brand of insanity!:crazy::lol::crazy:

Fully upgraded engine with mid rpm turbo...better make sure the kids and dog are someplace safe...makes 574HP and 550ft-lb torque! :bowdown::gtpflag:
(High rpm turbo only makes 560HP and 411ft-lb torque:crazy::lol:)

Problem is going to be finding races for it as its stock weight of 700kg has it at 631PP :drool:

Just a warning...the "Pocket Monster" seems to have been working out...A LOT!:crazy:

Was having a blast with my "Wicked Child" Storia X4 which is now capable of 326HP which is 120 more than it made in GT5. :D
Car is a legitimate 500PP now.

Anyways decided I needed to get a Mira and see how good PD was to it.

Someone over there shares my brand of insanity!:crazy::lol::crazy:

Fully upgraded engine with mid rpm turbo...better make sure the kids and dog are someplace safe...makes 574HP and 550ft-lb torque! :bowdown::gtpflag:
(High rpm turbo only makes 560HP and 411ft-lb torque:crazy::lol:)

Problem is going to be finding races for it as its stock weight of 700kg has it at 631PP :drool:

Good to see you back, and up to your old tricks. As with GT5, these will be the first tunes I'll try.👍

Looking forward to a good mix of cars from the merged garage.

…what? The Mira has 570hp? …I told you I didn't want anything to do with you, you crazy old man. What have you done. :lol:

Aaaand Despy has gone mad already. :crazy: Maybe we need to change the name of his garage to "Mira Asylum"... :lol:

BTW, I managed to get the game yesterday, enjoying it so far, dumb AI braking aside, it feels so much better than GT5, even after it had all those patches...

Back