Dynamic weather and light conditions not in Gran Turismo Sport

• Thread starter djm99
  • 134 comments
Speaking of frame rate and processing power, PD should really make a GT game for PC. Y'all know how much power they could work with if they did so?
I'm sure Sony would agree to letting their most popular exclusive series do that. /s

This is such a big deal. I really hope they can patch it. Like how DC included the dynamic weather system in the game. Lighting is as always very impressive 👍

I'm sure it wouldn't hurt to make one for PC along with PS4.
It Sony game, so forget about it... And that would hurt them because people with gaming PC would not buy PS4 if they want to play GT, they could do that on PC... They will make game for PC if Sony stop making console like Sega did.

It's something I haven't wanted to focus too much on, but yeah, as far as I've read, there's been no full-on confirmation of weather in the game yet. It should be pointed out that in our Q&A article about the lack of dynamic time and weather, Kaz' response mentioning the different times of day was in direct response to a question about both time and weather (the question isn't re-written in the article itself).

It's not a confirmation that there isn't any weather of course – he could've just skipped over that part of the question, or forgot to mention it specifically – but you're right, it hasn't really been discussed.
Found it, scroll down to Landscape

http://www.gran-turismo.com/us/products/gtsport/graphics/

That implies Polyphony took into account the weather of the surrounding area when designing the landscapes. Not that there will necessarily be weather in the game.

The best proof of that so far would probably be the rain tires someone mentioned were visible in a settings screen.
rain confirmed

That implies Polyphony took into account the weather of the surrounding area when designing the landscapes. Not that there will necessarily be weather in the game.

The best proof of that so far would probably be the rain tires someone mentioned were visible in a settings screen.

Now, all we need to do is actually see it.:)

Back