Garage data transfer GT5 to 6

• Thread starter Jarnac
  • 303 comments

Do you want to transfer your GT5 garage to GT6?

• Yes

Votes: 179 40.4%
  • No

Votes: 213 48.1%
  • whatever

Votes: 51 11.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Come on, you can't seriously use online as a reason to be against transfer. How could you possibly gain an advantage there? Seasonals don't matter. They are either regulated like online or they are the player's own business.

Not even close. Cheating is a horribly abused word.

The game doesn't need to be played that way, and this has not a thing to do with difficulty.

Tons, including past GT games. Not that it matters though.

Halfway through what?

Ok, i see where you coming from but the game is all about earning, learning and acquiring. If you need a car for another series, you work your way towards it. If its a rare car, work harder, if its a prize then you win it. Not just go in to your garage a pick the fastest.
Suits and helmets i would like to transfer unless you can just buy them in a GT-Store ingame.
Kaz said in the last interview that most not all standard have been changed and upgraded so not as easy as one to another, especially with the new code added to each car for livery and custom wheels, plus new parts and aero.

I only collected everycar when the game was over 80% as UCD kept repeating cars, i only had 200 through most of the game, even then was because of my chrome lines. And the Lambo and M3 felt like cheating so after the first couple series, i stuck to buy-able cars.

For Arcade mode, i see it as no problem but if the A-Spec is better laid out then starting from the bottom (as Drake said) would be better, for a gaming. If it was that easy, the game wouldn't of last 2 years.

Ok, i see where you coming from but the game is all about earning, learning and acquiring.
The game is what the player makes of it, the devs shouldn't try to get in the way of this.

If you need a car for another series, you work your way towards it. If its a rare car, work harder, if its a prize then you win it. Not just go in to your garage a pick the fastest.
This does not happen in simulators. Also it's not about difficulty. Having all cars doesn't just mean you go pick the fastest one. If that's all I wanted, then current system is fine. All the cars includes the slow ones too. Additionally, racing has rules. You can't just pick the fast car in a proper race because there isn't one. This is how online works, and this is how a proper free mode with player created races would work (though in the latter, the player is of course free to overpower the AI if desired).

Kaz said in the last interview that most not all standard have been changed and upgraded so not as easy as one to another, especially with the new code added to each car for livery and custom wheels, plus new parts and aero.

If GT6 could read PS1 mem cards, we could transfer data from GT1. The car models don't go anywhere. It's just text files.

I only collected everycar when the game was over 80% as UCD kept repeating cars, i only had 200 through most of the game, even then was because of my chrome lines. And the Lambo and M3 felt like cheating so after the first couple series, i stuck to buy-able cars.
I grinded a Viper ACR on day one and used it to beat 50% of A-Spec, then got the X1 and grinded Indy until the Ferrari LeMans seasonal came out. It was boring. Trying to race the AI legitimately was even more boring. But after I got a good amount of cars, I could ignore A-Spec and go online and suddenly GT5 was a good game. And you want challenge? A-Spec does not have multiple hour endurance races with multiple classes racing in the rain at night with heavy damage. Online does.

For Arcade mode, i see it as no problem but if the A-Spec is better laid out then starting from the bottom (as Drake said) would be better, for a gaming. If it was that easy, the game wouldn't of last 2 years.

Again, this does nothing for longevity or difficulty. I would get more challenge and play time by importing all cars because then I could go online or create my own challenging races. Progression is and has always been unnecessary for games despite being popular. It's an individual thing. For some it's better, for others it just defeats the point of the game.

I'll feel sorry for the obsessive completionists who spent so many hours collecting all the cars in GT5 if there is no garage transfer feature. I wouldn't do it though, fresh start for me.

IMO if they allowed you to import all your cars from the previous version there would be no reason to even include an offline career mode. The whole incentive there is to earn money, buy cars, upgrade cars, win cars none of which is needed if you already have them all.

I did not even like them allowing the pre order cars to be in the garage for free. The eraly races are much much more entertaining when you use a very cheap low power stock car with stock tires on it. When they let you start with a Stealth McClaren or SLS or whatever then there is no need to buy the cheap car nor upgrades nor do you even have to drive wroth anything to easily blow away the AI in what amounts to extremely easy and boring races that seem to do nothing more than waste your time.

Eeven for those of us that don;t want this feature it would be hard not to accept the import just due to the number of cars we could have for our online races and that temptation is why I would not want it to be there.

The game is what the player makes of it, the devs shouldn't try to get in the way of this.

It's a fair point, but devs typically do actually try to make players go through a certain phase of progression. Part of creating a game is the design behind the mechanics and progression. Take for example a game like inFamous, in which the progression of powers is an important aspect of the game. Having all the powers and unlocks available in the beginning would take away a big part of the experience that devs would want you to go through. Now, this may be irrelevant to a racing game, but your point that devs shouldn't get in the way of how their game should be played is not entirely plausible. The devs undergo considerable time to make the experience go in the direction they envision, so I think it's only fair if we as players can respect that in the case that there is no such option for "unlock everything" in the initial start of the game.

IMO if they allowed you to import all your cars from the previous version there would be no reason to even include an offline career mode. The whole incentive there is to earn money, buy cars, upgrade cars, win cars none of which is needed if you already have them all.

Don't you think just enjoying those races and trying to beat those events is incentive enough if implemented right (which it currently ain't)?
Don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed the start from bottom up approach but if there's an option that allows me to import the cars I already 'earned' by using this approach a relatively short while ago (over the past 2 years) I'm quite certain I'll use it this time around.
It gets a little stale after 15 years and 6 'careers' (I had to redo GT4 due to corrupt data) so you could just see it as a continuation of your GT5 career for all I care.

And here's a thought, you can still import your cars and simply don't use them for a while (not that I would or could resist) so still play GT6 'as it's supposed to'.
That's just a question of self restraint (if deemed necessary), similar to using overpowered cars to make events boring, without the chore of rebuying cars you've already bought.
So what if that means I get through the game quicker or acquire all cars quicker?

I've beaten GT5 (apart from those Vettel challenges) in the first few months and acquired all cars I wanted in the meantime yet still play it to this day (as it's driving and racing those cars I enjoy, not saving up for them), I might not have that amount of spare time once GT6 arrives and even if I did, I'd rather carry over all (or most or a lot) of my existing collection and add the new stuff that's added to that but that's just me.

It isn't like those Credit DLC packs some games offer to give you an easy ride for real money straight away, GT5 in many ways has been enough of a frustrating experience already to being deserved getting some reward for persisting with it ;), particularly in the way this whole element was implemented mind you.
So I'll take that 'golden parachute' when offered and hopefully gently settle down to enjoy GT6 immediately (I might even be tempted to pretend I start again from the ground up). ;)

Last edited:
I voted No. I only collect specific cars to simulate the one I really want( buying an E55 and tuning it like an E63 V8 Supercar). The Cr. transfer would serve me better.

Don't you think just enjoying those races and trying to beat those events is incentive enough if implemented right (which it currently ain't)?
Don't get me wrong, I've always enjoyed the start from bottom up approach but if there's an option that allows me to import the cars I already 'earned' by using this approach a relatively a short while ago (over the past 2 years) I'm quite certain I'll use it this time around.
It gets a little stale after 15 years and 6 'careers' (I had to redo GT4 due to corrupt data) so you could just see it as a continuation of your GT5 career for all I care.

And here's a thought, you can still import your cars and simply don't use them for a while (not that I would or could resist) so still play GT6 'as it's supposed to'.
That's just a question of self restraint (if deemed necessary), similar to using overpowered cars to make events boring, without the chore of rebuying cars you've already bought.
So what if that means I get through the game quicker or acquire all cars quicker?

I've beaten GT5 (apart from those Vettel challenges) in the first few months and acquired all cars I wanted in the meantime yet still play it to this day (as it's driving and racing those cars I enjoy, not saving up for them), I might not have that amount of spare time once GT6 arrives and even if I did, I'd rather carry over all (or most or a lot) of my existing collection and add the new stuff that's added to that but that's just me.

It isn't like those Credit DLC packs some games offer to give you an easy ride for real money straight away, GT5 in many ways has been enough of a frustrating experience already to being deserved getting some reward for persisting with it ;), particularly in the way this whole element was implemented mind you.
So I'll take that 'golden parachute' when offered and hopefully gently settle down to enjoy GT6 immediately (I might even be tempted to pretend I start again from the ground up). ;)

Pretty much agree with this all the way.

I think it is funny how some people say "I have Beaten the game" Not sure what that is actually supposed to mean. Maybe that they actually managed to complete all the races but then that is not beating the game it is rather completing the game but then since GT adds new events it is never really quite been completed either so to me that is meaningless. But certainly it would be easier to complete the game if it starts you with 1000 cars but it would also not be near as much fun and should not be done.

I seriously doubt such option would be available, at most they may let you bring over a few cars but even that is questionable.

Why is it one or the other? Some people will import, some won't, so A-Spec will be just as relevant.

The eraly races are much much more entertaining when you use a very cheap low power stock car with stock tires on it.
They were for you. The AI isn't for me. Any race with the AI is less fun than driving by myself, so why should I have to put up with the game boring me to death?

When they let you start with a Stealth McClaren or SLS or whatever then there is no need to buy the cheap car nor upgrades nor do you even have to drive wroth anything to easily blow away the AI in what amounts to extremely easy and boring races that seem to do nothing more than waste your time.
After getting the X1 I was still buying Miatas and old Z's. In fact I bought more after A-Spec was out of the way, because A-Spec only makes you buy a handful of cars unless you want to 100% everything. Despite this I have a 1200 car garage. I'll tell you that not about 1% of it came from the need to progress.

Eeven for those of us that don;t want this feature it would be hard not to accept the import just due to the number of cars we could have for our online races and that temptation is why I would not want it to be there.
It's you're choice. I shouldn't be punished because you're indecisive. Don't take it the wrong way, but it makes sense right?

It's a fair point, but devs typically do actually try to make players go through a certain phase of progression. Part of creating a game is the design behind the mechanics and progression. Take for example a game like inFamous, in which the progression of powers is an important aspect of the game. Having all the powers and unlocks available in the beginning would take away a big part of the experience that devs would want you to go through. Now, this may be irrelevant to a racing game, but your point that devs shouldn't get in the way of how their game should be played is not entirely plausible. The devs undergo considerable time to make the experience go in the direction they envision, so I think it's only fair if we as players can respect that in the case that there is no such option for "unlock everything" in the initial start of the game.

It is a common game element, but not a core requirement. Simulators leave it out most of the time. Also it's easy to turn off progression than to turn it on. It's the nature of code. My favorite games have no progression. It's one of their best features.

I think it is funny how some people say "I have Beaten the game" Not sure what that is actually supposed to mean. Maybe that they actually managed to complete all the races but then that is not beating the game it is rather completing the game but then since GT adds new events it is never really quite been completed either so to me that is meaningless. But certainly it would be easier to complete the game if it starts you with 1000 cars but it would also not be near as much fun and should not be done.

I seriously doubt such option would be available, at most they may let you bring over a few cars but even that is questionable.

In my opinion good games don't end and can't be beat. GT would ideally fit in this category.

As for completing the game, you say starting with all cars makes it easier and less fun. Neither are true. It is again preference. The fun preference is easy to see I hope. As for difficulty, race rules.

I always go back to Ace Combat 4 when people bring this up. The first time I played the game I had the secret plane unlocked at the end via game shark. It also happened to be the Ace Combat game I played the longest.

Do not confuse your preferences with facts.

Last edited:
After getting the X1 I was still buying Miatas and old Z's. In fact I bought more after A-Spec was out of the way, because A-Spec only makes you buy a handful of cars unless you want to 100% everything. Despite this I have a 1200 car garage. I'll tell you that not about 1% of it came from the need to progress.
This is why my argument of getting rid of Unnecessary cars and dups still stands. And its not officially cheating but your cheating yourself out of progression. You don't even know what the revamp is like yet you still want to skip offline play.

It's you're choice.
Turning left or right is a choice for a racing game. Having every car from the start, whats the point in spending £40 for the same thing. You just need DLC then.

It's you're choice. I shouldn't be punished because you're indecisive.
Not having your garage transferred to the next version is not being punished it is the normal way it works. Getting all those cars would be a reward and would compromise the intent of the game.

I remember on GT4 you could always get a game shark and start with all the cars. Some people thought that was cool but they were the losers for it. Never getting to see how much fun it could be when the only car you have is just not quite fast enough to win a given race and you have to try again and again or upgrade or buy a different car. I have saw it a few times. They go out in the Sunday cup with an FGT and such and then say oh I beat that game easy when in reality they didn't really even play it all they did was cheated and that is what having all those cars at the beginning would amount to.

That is not to say that I would not like having all the cars, I did collect them all for a reason but collecting is a big part of the game and should not be removed under any conditions.

Beating the game is just an expression for winning all events and golding each challenge (bar the Vettel one) and license tests in my case (and I don't count the Seasonals as those simply aren't part of the 100% completion part and are indeed constantly added and removed).
And I mainly used it to showcase that it exactly isn't what's still making me play GT5, 'beating the game' wasn't the sole aim or gave me the most enjoyment and apart from the A and B Spec races, they didn't even require your own cars (whether you own 10 or 1000 is irrelevant then).

And you completely disregard the self restraint part which wouldn't have to make it easier if you choose to do it the hard way.
And what's fun to you doesn't have to be fun to others, so I could easily say it isn't fun to gather cars I already own and enjoy again in just 6 months time and therefor it should be done.

I agree that I doubt this option is offered unfortunately, it wasn't offered for Prologue cars for example, but I hope it is and if possible I even think they should offer it.

That is not to say that I would not like having all the cars, I did collect them all for a reason but collecting is a big part of the game and should not be removed under any conditions.

So that's the reason eh? Collecting for the sake of collecting? Collecting to drive cars is what GT is about, not the other way around.
I've yet to find any real collector who'd happily give away the entire collection he amassed in 2-3 years time to immediately start collecting the same thing (and some new stuff) again, seriously what's the point, or better put, appeal of that?

Last edited:
I had several memory cards for my ps2's and I'd monkey with garages all the time in gt3, for gt4 I dl'd an uber save. I don't see the problem, I played both games from scratch more then once because I liked doing that. I had garages with every car, every color, zero mile, whatever, I used that for things such as the wrs and various other comps.

I honestly think people get upset when they feel their accomplishments are diminished by another who chooses to play the game in a different way.(of course dlc changes things as well)

This is why my argument of getting rid of Unnecessary cars and dups still stands. And its not officially cheating but your cheating yourself out of progression. You don't even know what the revamp is like yet you still want to skip offline play.
You can't cheat yourself. And if you can then I'm as valid as saying that you're cheating yourself because you won't try to start with everything. The "good old way" is superior ethically or any other way.

Turning left or right is a choice for a racing game. Having every car from the start, whats the point in spending £40 for the same thing. You just need DLC then.
The point in spending the money was to go to race in cars you want to drive in events you want to compete it. A-Spec doesn't let that happen.

Not having your garage transferred to the next version is not being punished it is the normal way it works. Getting all those cars would be a reward and would compromise the intent of the game.
It is being punished. I'm being denied the choice to play the game as I want. If import exists, no one is denied anything.

Never getting to see how much fun it could be when the only car you have is just not quite fast enough to win a given race and you have to try again and again or upgrade or buy a different car. I have saw it a few times. They go out in the Sunday cup with an FGT and such and then say oh I beat that game easy when in reality they didn't really even play it all they did was cheated and that is what having all those cars at the beginning would amount to.
Well I didn't game shark GT5. It was still boring. Until A-Spec was gone anyway. I didn't shark GT4 either, yet the most fun came after progression.

What some random group of people do doesn't matter. Just as many if not more would go find challenges far more difficult that A-spec provides. Beating the game is trivial, especially if it can't be beat.

Import doesn't remove anything.

I don't see this working out well with the "omg GT6 is sooo boring it's too easy becuase i transferred over my GT5 garage and have the perfect car for every situation" crowd.

You can't cheat yourself. And if you can then I'm as valid as saying that you're cheating yourself because you won't try to start with everything. The "good old way" is superior ethically or any other way.

The point in spending the money was to go to race in cars you want to drive in events you want to compete it. A-Spec doesn't let that happen.

It is being punished. I'm being denied the choice to play the game as I want. Import doesn't remove anything.

Cheating is a term to gain an advantage. If you say you only want to go online and say 'that online isn't an agreement' that is the main argument. You would have an advantage over people that want to play the game how its designed, those people may want to go online (in a league) but you who choose to have everything has a big advantage over the competitors.

If you wont be happy with GT6 a-spec, stick with GT5 as the Leagues on here are probable gonna continue. You'll still have your cars then, either that or hope they have a time saver pack in the ps store as it sounds like you want to throw money away. I pay to play the hole game the way its designed to be played.

Its not punishment, if the option was never added, if it was removed then yeh. If you want to play the game a certain way, become a game developer. Import doesn't remove anything but it does add a huge part if the game.

Cheating is a term to gain an advantage. If you say you only want to go online and say 'that online isn't an agreement' that is the main argument. You would have an advantage over people that want to play the game how its designed, those people may want to go online (in a league) but you who choose to have everything has a big advantage over the competitors.
Online would be the least affected mode of play. Think about it, if A-Spec garage mattered for online balanced, where would online be now? In a state of chaos. Only an outright terrible game will suffer balance issues for this.

Go online with 10,000 X1's. The race is limited to 300 PP. How can you win?

If you wont be happy with GT6 a-spec, stick with GT5 as the Leagues on here are probable gonna continue. You'll still have your cars then, either that or hope they have a time saver pack in the ps store as it sounds like you want to throw money away. I pay to play the hole game the way its designed to be played.
I could say the same, just progress through GT5 over and over if that is the point of the game.

time saver pack in the ps store as it sounds like you want to throw money away.
Enormous assumption. It's bad enough I pay for it once and I can't use it. But making me pay twice just to be able to use is insane.

Its not punishment, if the option was never added, if it was removed then yeh. If you want to play the game a certain way, become a game developer. Import doesn't remove anything but it does add a huge part if the game.

No, you say that the feature I want can't be added because you can't restrain yourself. Why should all new features in the game need to cater to you specifically 100%?

If you want to play a game a certain way, ask the devs to implement it. You're acting as if there is only a very rigid way of doing things.

You would have an advantage over people that want to play the game how its designed

So? That's already the case if you've owned GT5 from day one or bought it last week.
The PP system and other filtering options should ensure a level playing field online, not the amount of cars you own or don't own although obviously some amount is required if you hop online.

Those who chose to import their cars will then more or less automatically end up racing against those who did the same in certain higher classes or more expensive types of cars for the time being and in lower classes the only difference is having more variety to choose from.

But then again, I didn't go online before gathering a sufficient supply anyway so if you're disadvantaged online for not having the right cars yet, then you perhaps shouldn't go online yet or at least not expect to win or be competitive in every race anyway.
Is that unfair? You made the choice not to import your cars so no and as for new players, they'd face the same issue as what I mentioned in the first sentence and therefor there is no real issue.

So? That's already the case if you've owned GT5 from day one or bought it last week.
The PP system and other filtering options should ensure a level playing field online, not the amount of cars you own or don't own although obviously some amount is required if you hop online..

Owning time isn't a variable that should matter. Nor is online PP system as its flawed, 2D for example, rare to start with but unbeatable in most cases, if people just transfer it, thats an advantage over people that must use a similar PP car but would still have no chance. And X1 room rarely ever race so just leave.
Having all car at the start takes so much away from the game, so why buy it if you don't want to accomplish anything, no matter what you've done it GT5. Yes a reward shod be given but not your entire garage. Thats like playing Fifa Ultimate Team with the best players, Player Call of Duty and having everything unlocked, playing any Sandbox game and having all areas open. Whats the point.........
Assassins creed is one series is played through recently and was i p!ssed to have to start my character at the bottom each time, a little but it was for the better and game played through better for it.

Why the hell does it matter so much how everyone else plays the game? Not everyone plays it the same way so stop trying to force your way on others. Just because its fun to work and earn all those cars all over again to you doesn't necessarily mean it is for everyone else.

It probably won't be very hard to collect the cars anyway tbh, and what about gifting and borrowing?

There is no way it takes away from the gaming experience to see someone play the game a different way. There should be an unlock button.

All this seems to be on the assumption that its gonna be a similar play through with a similar acquiring method. How do you know it will be?? Kaz said that its different, how about a progression ladder, a dealership discount for owning the car in GT5, a Cr % bonus for all money earned. A 1mill CR boost. Thats things that wouldn't take away from the experience where paying PD to think about.

Owning time isn't a variable that should matter. Nor is online PP system as its flawed, 2D for example, rare to start with but unbeatable in most cases, if people just transfer it, thats an advantage over people that must use a similar PP car but would still have no chance. And X1 room rarely ever race so just leave.
Having all car at the start takes so much away from the game, so why buy it if you don't want to accomplish anything, no matter what you've done it GT5. Yes a reward shod be given but not your entire garage. Thats like playing Fifa Ultimate Team with the best players, Player Call of Duty and having everything unlocked, playing any Sandbox game and having all areas open. Whats the point.........
Assassins creed is one series is played through recently and was i p!ssed to have to start my character at the bottom each time, a little but it was for the better and game played through better for it.

Time of ownership I obviously used to illustrate there's always a difference, simply by assuming that in most cases someone who owns the game a long time has gathered more cars than anyone who doesn't, so the difference is perhaps going to be bigger at the beginning of the game's release but not any different than what it currently is, and throughout its lifespan, so in effect nothing significantly changes.

And you ignore what I've said that it more or less automatically evens out since those who do own a 2J or X1 for example straight away, will only be able to compete with those who also decided to import them (and if you currently can't beat a 2J with any other car other than a 2J with the same level of PP and room regulations, assuming it stays the same, then again nothing changes besides you not owning it yet).

And regarding the PP system, I didn't say it's currently perfect, I said it should be the single thing that ensures a level playing field (you know, ideally with improvements).
And as I already explained in previous posts, there's much more to a GT game for me than collecting cars or starting with nothing.
And why buy GT6? Dunno? Perhaps for new physics/tyre/suspension model (to experience the cars I already own in a completely new way), new tracks and better track creator or other new features and...lovely newly added cars to buy, collect and drive/race.

Well Youngun, I have played all of the gt games many different ways and as I said I did do 3 and 4 the way you like more then once each.

I don't see the big deal, uber saves would still be a reality if there was not dlc. I believe by buying the disc, I own the content. Not to sell or abuse in whatever way, to use what I paid for.

online PP system as its flawed
So this is only a problem for importing?

2D for example, rare to start with but unbeatable in most cases, if people just transfer it, thats an advantage over people that must use a similar PP car but would still have no chance. And X1 room rarely ever race so just leave.
And what happens when you make the 2D hard to get? Some people get it, and then if what you say is true, they have an advantage. And because it's hard to get no one can do anything about it.

Now with importing, anyone who wants to be competitive can have the car. If you didn't import, it was your choice. You did not want to be competitive as much as you wanted to progress. It's your choice and your consequences.

But going beyond that, let's say the host bans the 2D from the room. Where is the advantage now?

Having all car at the start takes so much away from the game
Actually it turns the game from a boring stamp collection into a fine piece of electronic entertainment.

so why buy it if you don't want to accomplish anything,
There are no accomplishments in grinding and collecting. The only accomplishments are found in racing. So we should ditch A-spec mode since it doesn't have any sense of achievement at all.

Yes a reward shod be given but not your entire garage.
Rewards are for people who aren't interested in actually playing the game. They shouldn't exist.

Thats like playing Fifa Ultimate Team with the best players, Player Call of Duty and having everything unlocked, playing any Sandbox game and having all areas open. Whats the point.........
It's fun.

Also you're completely off. No it's like playing Fifa Ultimate with all the players. It's like playing CoD with everything unlocked, including the junk, and like playing a sandbox game and having everything open. It's get to the point that made you buy it in the first place.

And in GT starting with $5 and a hatchback was not for the better and was a huge downside to the entire game.

All this seems to be on the assumption that its gonna be a similar play through with a similar acquiring method.
No it's not.

The issue is collecting cars is unnecessary and not fun. That's it. Nothing about challenge, difficulty, or GT5 specific flaws.

A game without progression is as good as, if not better than one with.

Kaz said that its different, how about a progression ladder, a dealership discount for owning the car in GT5, a Cr % bonus for all money earned. A 1mill CR boost. Thats things that wouldn't take away from the experience where paying PD to think about.
This all sounds terrible.

How about when you start the game there is A-Spec mode, which is old GT, and then there is simulation mode which is a hardcore sim built into the game, ie no credits or unlocks. Easily the best GT game ever.

1 mil credits at the start would be a huge boost to your career. even 100k would give you a very good start.

I think it is silly that people are asking to have there garages importing and acting like not having that feature is somehow punishing them which clearly would not be the case. In the end the discussion really should not matter. I would think there is a 99.9% chance this never happens anyway ;)

No accomplishment in that, and seems boring. If you want a game like that, wait for ProjectCars.. But really don't see this happening, not for all 1109 cars. All that time, effort and money gone in to constructing an offline mode, and you say to just skip it as its boring and time consuming......... You didnt have to complete the game to 100%, you didn't have to buy every car and you don't have to buy GT6 if its not the game you really need.

Back