GT Sport's Next Update Arrives January 9

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by chrisspeed281, Jan 6, 2020.

1. EinsTheOne

EinsTheOne

Back then I'd always get anxious about them them tinkering with the penalty system as it seemed it almost always got a little worse... But this time, just do something PD, anything... They literally cannot make it worse than it already is..

It's so bad, I genuinely don't even remember why they tinkered with it in the first place

One can only dream.... But hell nah, this PD we're talking about, that won't happen

2. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

No i mean oberdans post above. I quoted it did not appear for some reason.

IngRobNy likes this.
  3. Famine

Famine Administrator

It's because he didn't post anything. His post was a quote (nested quotes do not appear on this version of the board software) and an attachment that wasn't inserted into the post...

... which was a screenshot of a different game.

AgentBlackDog and Oberdan like this.
  4. AlexWilmot

AlexWilmot

I think its from iRacing

5. Granadier

Granadier Premium

Because it's the most complained about issue with the game currently. I'm glad they are working on it, but this last iteration they completely effed up and need to rollback to the previous iteration and try again.

Coquico, TJC_69, Voodoovaj and 2 others like this.
  6. Elitekilla29

Elitekilla29

I know this is most likely a small update fixing a few minor things but damn man can they please give us more decal space for the livery editor? 1000 more to save up to would do wonders.

7. theschledy

theschledy

And more than 10 folders!

Livery Editor could definitely use some love. I remember they updated it once which was a huge improvement, but could still use a couple of features.

8. Oberdan

Oberdan

but that's the ABS system that's right, it makes the wheels "lock" in the brake by scratching the asphalt.
    (when disabled).

Coquico likes this.
  9. R1600Turbo

R1600Turbo Premium

Special color decals would be great...

10. Oberdan

Oberdan

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  11. Granadier

Granadier Premium

It’s a well documented glitch and not the normal behavior.

Coquico likes this.
  12. LR-MR-Cole

LR-MR-Cole (Banned)

I would be down for more GT League events but they need to make the AI in this a lot tougher and intuitive. The AI on every circuit where they just slow down for no reason and a cos

Scuderia Paul and Oberdan like this.
  13. Phaceless_Ph

Phaceless_Ph

Annnnnd this is now a wishlist thread...

14. Satomiblood

Satomiblood

There's a part of me that thinks this might be a content update. January 9th will mark 3 weeks from the previous content update of December 18th. Didn't that update come just 3 weeks after the November one as well? There's a slight chance the same could happen here, but I think patches are more likely. We may get a better idea tomorrow or Wednesday.

15. Canucks_9419

Canucks_9419

I wouldn't mind it if it was, but I imagine the usual bug fix update that comes a week or so after content was put off till this week due to holidays and such.

BaareCZ and C5-R_Racer_84 like this.
  16. ringkurier

ringkurier

Yeah! Salzburgring! 2008 A180 CDI! 2020 GT86!

I would bet for a bug fix, but will say kindly thank you if it will bring us new content.

17. GTnForza4ever

GTnForza4ever (Banned)

Update notes: Fixed some bugs. Thanks for playing GT Sport! That's all I'm expecting.

18. BjoBosUndies

BjoBosUndies (Banned)

19. Ande3200

Ande3200

No content update, i think its just fixes. If their would be cars or tracks they would have mention It or kaz would have a teased the cars on twitter

GTnForza4ever and C5-R_Racer_84 like this.
  20. Loverson

Loverson

Could be mostly some actusl fixes. Not expecting a new track or car but hopefully it fixes the problems online at least

C5-R_Racer_84 likes this.
  21. BrunusCL82

BrunusCL82

Watkins Glen confirmed! I believe!

22. barak181

barak181

It better be a penalty fix. I'm getting real tired of being penalized for other people hitting me.

23. rideontwo

rideontwo

Give us classic tracks already. Give us cars from previous GT series that had full interiors rendered, e.g. FD2 Civic Type R, NA2 NSX Type R, etc.. Please!!!! PS5 release is right around the corner.

C5-R_Racer_84 likes this.
  24. Rinsky

Rinsky Premium

What ever happened to the rumours of the Gr.4 Supra being available for purchase in Brand Central with the standard livery. Is it possible this car could be released this update since its already in the game?

25. GTV0819

GTV0819 (Banned)

A good start for 2020, I guess.

Canucks_9419 likes this.
  26. 05XR8

05XR8

Not after PD noted the car can't be acquired if sold.

As a note, I did restart my alt account. The Supra was still gifted to me. It'll probably work until the last day of the reward period.

ThePotatoKing and Rinsky like this.
  27. Rinsky

Rinsky Premium

I thought that was just referring to the special Nurburgring livery addition Supra.
    Either way I have the Gr.4 Supra as well so it doesn't effect me. I was just curious about it.

28. Calmlity

Calmlity

Agreed. GT League AI is trash. They behave like dirty players in sport mode. Custom race is good enough for me to train and enjoy the game without depending on other people. But I need it to be improvised such as tire limitation to be used in the race including the AI's and increasing their difficulty to pass.

Cerebral303, Master Weasel and brocp like this.
  29. C5-R_Racer_84

C5-R_Racer_84

Wait, what ABS glitch?

30. 05XR8

05XR8

I was reading this earlier today

Mentions the GR.3 Supra Concept. With Toyota using the Supra for all types of racing platforms, I think Toyota would have to make it available in GTS.

ProjectF and AgentBlackDog like this.