GT Sport's Next Update Arrives January 9

Penalty System Fixes?
Back then I'd always get anxious about them them tinkering with the penalty system as it seemed it almost always got a little worse... But this time, just do something PD, anything... They literally cannot make it worse than it already is..

It's so bad, I genuinely don't even remember why they tinkered with it in the first place

I hope it's a FoV slider...

One can only dream.... But hell nah, this PD we're talking about, that won't happen

No i mean oberdans post above. I quoted it did not appear for some reason.
It's because he didn't post anything. His post was a quote (nested quotes do not appear on this version of the board software) and an attachment that wasn't inserted into the post...

... which was a screenshot of a different game.

I know this is most likely a small update fixing a few minor things but damn man can they please give us more decal space for the livery editor? 1000 more to save up to would do wonders.
And more than 10 folders!

Livery Editor could definitely use some love. I remember they updated it once which was a huge improvement, but could still use a couple of features.

It's because he didn't post anything. His post was a quote (nested quotes do not appear on this version of the board software) and an attachment that wasn't inserted into the post...

... which was a screenshot of a different game.

Last edited:
Which of course should happen regardless. But 90% of players don’t compete in FIA races.

I could do without car/track content for a month so long as we got more GT League events. Ideally a higher difficulty level for greater rewards too. Surely it can’t be too challenging for PD to up AI difficultly by 2%-5%.

Hamilton DLC showed there’s a desire for tougher single-player content.
I would be down for more GT League events but they need to make the AI in this a lot tougher and intuitive. The AI on every circuit where they just slow down for no reason and a cos

There's a part of me that thinks this might be a content update. January 9th will mark 3 weeks from the previous content update of December 18th. Didn't that update come just 3 weeks after the November one as well? There's a slight chance the same could happen here, but I think patches are more likely. We may get a better idea tomorrow or Wednesday.

There's a part of me that thinks this might be a content update. January 9th will mark 3 weeks from the previous content update of December 18th. Didn't that update come just 3 weeks after the November one as well? There's a slight chance the same could happen here, but I think patches are more likely. We may get a better idea tomorrow or Wednesday.
I wouldn't mind it if it was, but I imagine the usual bug fix update that comes a week or so after content was put off till this week due to holidays and such.

Yeah! Salzburgring! 2008 A180 CDI! 2020 GT86!

I would bet for a bug fix, but will say kindly thank you if it will bring us new content.

Give us classic tracks already. Give us cars from previous GT series that had full interiors rendered, e.g. FD2 Civic Type R, NA2 NSX Type R, etc.. Please!!!! PS5 release is right around the corner.

What ever happened to the rumours of the Gr.4 Supra being available for purchase in Brand Central with the standard livery. Is it possible this car could be released this update since its already in the game?

What ever happened to the rumours of the Gr.4 Supra being available for purchase in Brand Central with the standard livery. Is it possible this car could be released this update since its already in the game?
Not after PD noted the car can't be acquired if sold.

As a note, I did restart my alt account. The Supra was still gifted to me. It'll probably work until the last day of the reward period.

Not after PD noted the car can't be acquired if sold.

As a note, I did restart my alt account. The Supra was still gifted to me. It'll probably work until the last day of the reward period.

I thought that was just referring to the special Nurburgring livery addition Supra.
Either way I have the Gr.4 Supra as well so it doesn't effect me. I was just curious about it.

There are some custom races that are not possible to win, and there are still extra stars to fill. You could make it very difficult, but yeah standard AI in the league events is nothing special.

I know we haven't had silhouettes yet but given the lateness of Kaz tweets before updates I will wait and see, though it does seem too early for content. Might be a wet track and a vision GT car.

Agreed. GT League AI is trash. They behave like dirty players in sport mode. Custom race is good enough for me to train and enjoy the game without depending on other people. But I need it to be improvised such as tire limitation to be used in the race including the AI's and increasing their difficulty to pass.

I thought that was just referring to the special Nurburgring livery addition Supra.
Either way I have the Gr.4 Supra as well so it doesn't effect me. I was just curious about it.
I was reading this earlier today

Mentions the GR.3 Supra Concept. With Toyota using the Supra for all types of racing platforms, I think Toyota would have to make it available in GTS.

Back