GT Sport's Next Update Arrives January 9

What ever happened to the rumours of the Gr.4 Supra being available for purchase in Brand Central with the standard livery. Is it possible this car could be released this update since its already in the game?

That's the nature of a rumor. There're little to no facts behind them. PD hasn't officially said the Gr. 4 Supra would be available at a later date.

Also interesting, we see a car that is a bit less full on like the Gr.B 86, in GTS.
Cologne-TMG-Gallery-2019-8-730x487.jpg

That has definitely thrown us by surprise. Though I'd need to reserve an hour of downtime for the updates to complete!

Would love to see some lobby options like penalty zones and to be able to set mandatory tyres. Would be excellent for FIA practice sessions. Also closer rolling starts like in the world tour events would be nice, especially useful for tracks with a short straight or slow corners before the start like spa, le man's or Laguna seca for example.

Would love to see some lobby options like penalty zones and to be able to set mandatory tyres. Would be excellent for FIA practice sessions. Also closer rolling starts like in the world tour events would be nice, especially useful for tracks with a short straight or slow corners before the start like spa, le man's or Laguna seca for example.
Spa's starting procedure is terrible.

Like what? I doubt it’s something like a coffee machine in disguise.

Maybe its Bumblebee :sly:

This update is almost certainly just bug fixes and possibly amendment(s) to the penalty system. Anything else will be in the "usual" monthly update end of January, in around 3 weeks time, assuming the monthly pattern is retained.

I think it's just to fix the ABS bug. Maybe some other little tweaks hidden inside. I haven't attempted to race with the updated penalty system as I view it as a ridiculous algorithm change. Not sure if they will change it this quickly. However, they have had alot of feedback publicly regarding it.

Who at PD thought this penalty system was working correctly, and signed it off as usable? That's my question.

Maybe multi class racing? Or maybe the ability to allow only a certain drivetrain in a custom race/lobby (like the gr4 fwd only daily races we sometimes get)...

But probably just bug fixes...

Back