How long did it take you to find that Formula Gran Turismo?

• Thread starter Johnny.Ly
  • 175 comments
I still haven't seen one. I haven't been looking though as I don't have that much money. I haven't seen one in all my time at the used car dealership though.

When I was level 23 I looked for 19 hours straight. After every 3-4 races, Found it and found out you can't buy it untill level 24.... HOW NICE atm. Lvl 24 and I'll never see that flipping car again, only race I still need to beat. Tell me that's fair?

Last edited by a moderator:
Was level 23 and 1 million credits shy when I saw it. I'm now level 26 and sitting at 7.5 million. Haven't seen it since.

:grumpy:

I've been searching for many a day now, but its okay because I still haven't done enough grinding to afford it anyway. :rolleyes:

Can someone tell me what this is? Is this what you need to complete that F1 race in the extreme series? Canv'[/color][/b]t you just use one of the F1's from the dealership for that though?

Last edited by a moderator:
Does it show up at the used cars dealershop or how do you purchase it? Is it better than the F1 2007? (hate the design of the 2010 :/)

Im also searching for this friggin thing. Why couldn't PD be nice and just make this car available "new" from gran turismo dealership. I've done all races except this one.

I saw it when i was level 18 or so, and i couldnt buy it (no money for it or level). Now, i am level 24, and i need it for the formula gt and that mother****** doesnt show up in the Used Dealership.. jesus!! -.-

I'm just going to try to not look until I fulfil both requirements, I can barely save the 400,000 or so you need for the Murcielago SV, so god knows how long it'll take... Although I've done most of the races already, I'm not in any rush to finish GT5, so I don't mind the wait.

Well that and I know I'll struggle with the Formula Gran Turismo championship and would like to put it off as long as possible.

Saw my first one at level 25, then bought it. Didn't really bother working on just getting that particular car, so skipped the event at first and did a lot of other A and B spec racing and made sure to check back often enough to not miss it, then when it showed up, I just bought it. Took like 3-4 days of just playing the game for 3-4 hours/day after getting to level 23 for it to show up.

So how much does it cost? Thats pretty important.

I don't recall the exact figure but it's something just over 4.8 million.

I hit level 24 earlier today and spotted the thing in the used car lot. Too bad I only had 3.4 million at the time.

Blue. I'm going to see if I can repaint it after I finish this endurance race on grand valley speedway. 14 laps to go!

Saw it today as well, blue, didn't have the CR to get it though.

Hmm, I got the blue as well earlier this evening. Not sure if they can be repainted -- tried on a few Premium and Standard racers, but forgot to try the FGT before shutting it down for the night, as I just reasoned that it would be the same as the others (tried an Astra DTM, NASCAR, and a few others to no avail).

👍

Latest Posts

Back