How would you kill Bob?

• Thread starter kdryan
  • 191 comments
Don`t know how to kill bob. This guy seems to be immortal.

He crashes with 300km/h into a wall and keeps racing. He makes several rollovers but drives as good (or bad) as he did before. He has a superior physis, he can drive a X1 for several hours before getting tired.

Guys, even Bobs mad driving skills can`t kill that guy. He must be immortal...

I'd put his butt in Apollo and send him to Pluto. In his remainding life, he will never ever reach there. Heck I don't even think the Apollo would make it there with that distance.

The most enjoyable thing is to press that retire button when he's outlived his usefullness.

A nice update would be to either show him being hanged or shot before a firing squad...
...or at least blown up like the old folks in Logan's Run. :P

I'd put his butt in Apollo and send him to Pluto. In his remainding life, he will never ever reach there. Heck I don't even think the Apollo would make it there with that distance.

Probably not since Apollo was the name of the Moon missions. You're probably thinking of the Voyager deep space probes. The first one is WAY past the Kuiper Belt.

I must say, this thread is hilarious. Personally, I would just subject Bob to his usual punishment: competing in the GT all-stars punishment in a Citroen 2CV. I do this whenever Bob disappoints me. I figure he'll die in a fiery 200-mph crash eventually.

I must say, this thread is hilarious. Personally, I would just subject Bob to his usual punishment: competing in the GT all-stars punishment in a Citroen 2CV. I do this whenever Bob disappoints me. I figure he'll die in a fiery 200-mph crash eventually.

Right along with that Corvette that is always at the tail end of Daytona when you're grinding. He always tries to get in your way...

Strap him to a chair and make him watch every episode of Jersey Shore.

(Maybe that's too cruel)

Last edited:
kdryan
Right along with that Corvette that is always at the tail end of Daytona when you're grinding. He always tries to get in your way...

So far, my bob's have been good at avoiding him, mainly because they practically stop behind him, and trail him for half a lap, before finally passing him. Also, love your pic, Clapton is the man.

In my case the coroner would categorize bob's death as "accidental." It would be mechanical failure. He would have his mental and physical stength both near zero with his hot/cold meter all the way hot running my 1235hp veyron at Sarthe(no chicanes) with all aids off when he has a sudden, catostrophic failure of the brakes and steering when he has to brake at the end of the Mulsanne straight.

I would put him in the FGT and tell him to speed up until he was good and red. Then I'd tell him to overtake and he'd Freejack into the overpass on the front stretch at Laguna Seca and explode into a ball of flames. Maybe he'll wake up as my B-spec Bob in GT6, whenever that comes out...

Freejack: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jlaE_8zcMU crash at 13 sec.

Tie some pork chops to his helmet , kick him out of the car on Nordschliefe somewhere and let the wolves hunt him down . l bet he runs faster than he drives . :)

Show him some tin top racing, he'd probably die of shock that people can race cars without smashing into the back of people before they overtake.

I'd take Bob back to GT2 and tie him under my Escudo with his head poppin just in front of my car. Then I'll be off to try some out of the track glitches intentionally pushing into the wrong corners of the walls, if that dont kill him surely the wheelie glitch I'll try over and over again will pound him to a pulp.
Sorry Bob but I never really liked you LOL

I think the easiest way to kill Bob would be to unbuckle his seat belt. Every time I put him in the X1, when coming up fast to lap somebody instead of going around he plows right into the back of them, almost every time.

Put him in the Fully tuned Wagon R that he cannot win the K car challenge in, even at level 10 (after 3 retrys he still comes either 2nd, or 7th)... Then set it on fire.

If I could, I would make an option/command (such as "Pace Up", "Pace Down"), "Into Wall". A little bit before the end of Circuit de la Sarthe's long stretch, I would use that then.

I would tie him up in my backyard & plant a bamboo shoot underneath him, The bamboo shoot grows 7 inches a day & will eventually pierce his flesh & make its way through his heart killing him slowly & painfully.

Alternativley I would paralyse him Tony Soprano style ( baseball bat to the back) and bury the lower half of his body into a termite/ant colony which would take approximately 2 weeks to die from the ants slowly eating him to death.

The point im trying to get at is Bob doesnt deserve to die with a bullet as it would be a waste of resources and wouldnt cause much pain.

I would tie him up in my backyard & plant a bamboo shoot underneath him, The bamboo shoot grows 7 inches a day & will eventually pierce his flesh & make its way through his heart killing him slowly & painfully.

You're about 40 years late on that one buddy. The VietCong beat you to it.

As for myself? I wouldn't kill Bob, I'd just hire a racing driver next time :rolleyes:

What, aside from simply leading Bob on to thinking that every corner is an overtaking corner and watching him plant my car in a hedge?

Back