F Fosterions Messages 373 Canada Mar 5, 2019 #1,142 Sambreero so where is spa? Click to expand... It’s in all of us if you believe.
Tomsoft Messages 197 Germany Messages tomsoft Mar 5, 2019 #1,144 Gran Turismo site also down. Edit: News and Community site down for me. Home is available
BanditRa101801 Messages 333 New York Messages Bandit_Ra_X Mar 5, 2019 #1,145 Fosterions It’s in all of us if you believe. Click to expand...
B BeardedWolf Messages 262 United States Mar 5, 2019 #1,146 Sambreero so where is spa? Click to expand...
K3Tuning (Banned) Messages 649 United States Mar 5, 2019 #1,147 How long after servers go down is the update usually available?
AKps3 Messages 2,006 Austria Mar 5, 2019 #1,148 K3Tuning How long after servers go down is the update usually available? Click to expand... A few minutes later
K3Tuning How long after servers go down is the update usually available? Click to expand... A few minutes later
05XR8 Messages 57,501 Australia Mar 5, 2019 #1,149 Sambreero so where is spa? Click to expand... In one of these hotels. https://www.trivago.com.au
Lebowski Messages 1,290 United Kingdom Mar 5, 2019 #1,150 Oh man am I glad I'm a patient person! My reward? AUTOPOLIS!!!!! Couldn't care less about any of the new cars but Autopolis has been on my wish list for a long time. Bravo PD and thank you very much!
Oh man am I glad I'm a patient person! My reward? AUTOPOLIS!!!!! Couldn't care less about any of the new cars but Autopolis has been on my wish list for a long time. Bravo PD and thank you very much!
V1LR-GUE10 Messages 669 Florida Messages scorfano913 Mar 5, 2019 #1,151 wagnerFAM98 Welcome to the team. I've been doing this since the first content update. I just can't get to sleep with an update lol Click to expand... I just wake up super early lol. I’m still waiting for the trailer. I always love the visuals and music choice....
wagnerFAM98 Welcome to the team. I've been doing this since the first content update. I just can't get to sleep with an update lol Click to expand... I just wake up super early lol. I’m still waiting for the trailer. I always love the visuals and music choice....
Lebowski Messages 1,290 United Kingdom Mar 5, 2019 #1,152 Sambreero so where is spa? Click to expand... Belgium, last time i checked.