Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

  • Thread starter Thread starter RZQSPEED
  • 1,152 comments
  • 159,366 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
3 hours left...
Then...
1446143823834.png
 
60 Minutes, and counting...
 
About 3 hours till we can drive the same old tracks.
 
I'm glad we're getting the '89 Roadster and not the other one with the quirky steering wheel.
 
Can't wait to see what unfolds within the GT reddit tomorrow, though :lol:

I mean, I feel like reddit will be nicer than GTPlanet. I mean, I read comments for Dirt Rally 2.0 and there was STILL comments of "Well, Pike's Peak isn't in it, so, that's a minus" when it's been explained about a billion times that Polyphony Digital owns exclusive rights to Pike's Peak which is why it was in the previous two Dirt titles. Heck, even The Crew 2 had to name their new race "Pike's Peaks" with an 's' to probably avoid Sony lawyers. So, I figure, if a GT fansite where there are "fans" who don't actually follow GT news, any "negative" they perceive is gonna be amplified by a billion. And reddit...well, no one expects much from reddit.
 
Any new track news yet?
 
Almost update time! Excited for the new cars. Most curious to see if/what the new circuit is. Also want to see if Route X gets a Circuit Experience. Let's see what's in store!
 
This is so bizarre. Only ten minutes before maintenance, and still no trailer, no info page.
 
Will we get to see the content right after the update goes live, or does maintenance need to end first?
 
Just watch that Classic Red Roadster flip its lights, to music like this:

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back