Next GT Sport Content Update Arrives March 5, Adds Toyota GR Supra

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by RZQSPEED, Feb 23, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaMu1337

PaMu1337

There is never any mention of a new track before the trailer (with the only exception being st. Croix)

2. dimassa19

dimassa19

6 hours to go...

Animedeaf and MrSayAnythang like this.
  3. MrSayAnythang

MrSayAnythang

Yea i know. This game just got me on edge...me and my friends all agree its getting boring...lack of content. We been coming up with new ways to do somethings

4. Victoria H

Victoria H

I have only 2 million cr. ready. Deciding between the Pagani or the Mercedes...

Still hoping for a new track.

C5-R_Racer_84 and MrSayAnythang like this.
  5. TimBoss351

TimBoss351

I am so sorry C5. And I think you have every reason in the world for how you feel.

bduddy, Qyn, Snikle and 2 others like this.
  6. juanffy18

juanffy18

So the Mclaren in GT6 cost 1,750,000 and now around 400.000-500.000, wow this is strange for a Le mans winner and classic car

7. CinnamonOD

CinnamonOD

I suppose that it's because it'll be included in Gr.3, and it wouldn't make sense to have it cost 3 times than that of other Gr.3s

8. GTV0819

GTV0819

Go for the Pagani lol.

9. dimassa19

dimassa19

"Pagani! Pagani!" :sly:

10. Victoria H

Victoria H

I was leaning towards the Pagani anyways :D

C5-R_Racer_84 and dimassa19 like this.
  11. Giygas

Giygas

It's weird, but nothing will out-weird the Veyron Gr.4. Also if any older car were to be included in Gr. 3 it would definitely have to be the F1.

AgentBlackDog likes this.
  12. GTV0819

GTV0819

Good choice. You're a man of culture! :lol:

13. warp9engage

warp9engage

Pagani, Mercedes and Supra are on the shopping list for me.

AgentBlackDog and dimassa19 like this.
  14. CLowndes888

CLowndes888

old-el-paso-taco-girl.jpg

15. sirjim73

sirjim73

Erm, I doubt Victoria is a "man" of anything...

I don't even know why I'm getting excited for this update trailer since Virgin Media are still making a mess of replacing my cable. I'm hoping they might get it to work before the Super Formula arrives...

Still it's given me a few weeks break from the game and I've got my hunger back so, silver lining and all that...

Plus, they always use great music in these trailers.

Victoria H likes this.
  16. MetaKraken

MetaKraken

Would you want an ultra-fast hypercar to cost a mere 10,000 Cr.? That'd be seriously off-putting.

17. GTV0819

GTV0819

Haha sorry about that. Didn't notice her name there at all. :lol:

Victoria H, Qyn and TimBoss351 like this.
  18. Stephan

Stephan Premium

Looking forward to buying the new Supra and F1 GTR. :)

19. Quakebass

Quakebass

I dunno, I remember it being like this for the last several updates, despite literally all of them following the exact same pattern.

We've only had two "unique" update months, and a few non-update months, the first unique being April 2017 with no typical car pack, bringing the Audi VGT and Supra concept separately but still brought a track (DT Gardens). Then there was the update with St. Croix that had all the teasers leading up to the track reveal, and the minor expansion to the driver suits in the livery editor and scapes. There was also one month where the car teaser didn't show up till after the update dropped, but I think that was more of an "oops I forgot to post this" than anything else. I don't remember any month where a track wasn't released alongside a normal car pack, there might've been one though.

Other than those, every update month has followed the same format - a silhouette teaser with all the cars posted by Kaz on his twitter sometime around 5 days to 2 weeks before the update, maybe with the actual date in his caption. No track is ever teased outside of FIA events. Post-microtransaction introduction the cars worth less than 2 mil show up in the PS Store around 1-3 days before the update. The trailer is posted with a majority of the details of the update (generally the track being the main reveal, maybe a new function or league event) somewhere around the 24 hours before or during the maintenance period, and the patch notes detailing smaller changes are put out once the servers are up.

It hasn't deviated from this format pretty much ever, certainly not recently if at all, and yet the forum starts to explode with the cries of the apocalypse around a week before the update comes.

bduddy, Qyn, ProjectF and 4 others like this.
  20. Nowax

Nowax

You're not the only one.

21. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I have given up hoping for rain at this stage. I am expecting to see the tyres disappear after an update along with snow.

bduddy, Marcobzzcs, J24681357 and 3 others like this.
  22. Beezer215

Beezer215

Wait, is the apocalypse coming?

C5-R_Racer_84 and Qyn like this.
  23. Quakebass

Quakebass

With some posts here it seems like it. Usually people declaring that there's no track, or that there's some sort of indicator that this is the last update ever and GT Sport is dead from here on out. There's been a few of those in this thread already.

VXR, SSQES, Islaygaz and 9 others like this.
  24. RedlineRacer

RedlineRacer Premium

I have a hunch that we will not get a track in this update, but we might get one with the Super Formula update later this month. It will also give PD the opportunity to showcase the new track at the World Tour in Paris before putting the track out to the public.

25. courageC60

courageC60

Possibly... or we might get 1 track with each update, which I think isn’t a possibility, but theres still some chance.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2019
    Qyn, AgentBlackDog and wagnerFAM98 like this.
  26. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

The perfect move from PD would be an original classic track on today's update and then a real world one with the Super Formula update, so they can showcase a real track at the Paris event.

27. C5-R_Racer_84

C5-R_Racer_84

For me, the new Supra doesn't mean anything.
    I'm looking forward to the Pagani, the McLaren and the Mercedes.

Ande3200 and dimassa19 like this.
  28. wagnerFAM98

wagnerFAM98

Not Supra, not Huayra, not McLaren, not Mercedes... you know what? Miata is always the answer. :sly:

Nah I'm kidding, this is a great 5-car pack!

sirjim73, Qyn, ProjectF and 4 others like this.
  29. GTV0819

GTV0819

The cheapest car among the bunch. <3

Nowax and AgentBlackDog like this.
  30. 05XR8

05XR8

I'll drive the F1 if I'm gifted it or win in one of the Circuit Experiences.

Roadster and Supra, will be joys to own and drive.
    I remember all the concepts and variations of the R35. The Supra feels like those times, for me. Not heavy in models like what we got for R35 and FT-86, but maybe we get the NASCAR, GT500 and GT4 cars.

noob133766 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.