Paint feature for the Custom Rear Wings for the next update

• Thread starter F1jocker12
  • 126 comments
Better question is why do we have to read an entire article to find out what the new thing is when the OP could have put a one line description in the OP and save us the trouble.

Sorry guys, I couldn't find a news thread for GT6. I guess the whole story is interesting enough and the main info is in the title anyway. Reading is not trouble at all guys... Thanks for understanding... If we have a news thread, other than the main section of the website (which is not a thread), please let me know... Learning (like reading) is not trouble... We do it every day! Cheers!

20150203_customparts_39.jpg

Kind of cool of them to mimic the GTLM Corvette and the GTD Viper from the IMSA series... though the Viper needs to have a light blue wing to be an 'accurate' replica.

This is a pit stop article..... You should have checked the pit stop thread .. The article was posted there over an hour before you starting your thread.

There is a thread dedicated to complaining about complainers at the moment... nice to have a thread dedicated to something coming to GT6 for once.

Nice feature. Bit late but it's important to see their desire for more customization. PD - please stripes. Just simple single and double stripes would be great.

Also while it's cool it also falls into the "controlled customization" PD member talked about - as oppose to a livery editor which would be an "un-controllable customization" which PD aren't a fan off. (apparently)

Obviously it doesn't exclude the future inclusion of it but all this little customization options give me the impression of trying to circle around a fully fledged livery editor not giving the user a complete control on how the car ends up looking.

If this is the direction they chosen it might end up as a valid alternative provided they continue expanding it and we aren't on square one in GT7.

Last edited:
Nice small feature. Always wanted to have the ability to paint them. Seems simple enough to put in the game, why does PD work slow!??

I'm not sure it'll be in the next update for sure based on the use of the word "working". I can think of a few other things they've been "working" on :D

"Now, here’s a small preview of a new feature we’re working on for Gran Turismo 6". :banghead:

I reckon some of the colour shift paints will look pretty snazzy on some of the cars. It's not the full livery editor which I would like, but it is something.

Cool little thing to add. Most of my wings will be left in carbon fibre to match the bonnets and splitters, however.

New customization for GT6? You got my interest. Let's read.

Overfenders? Over played, but I'd take it.
Tuners like Top Secret and RE Amemiya? Oh my god yes please.
New D1GP Cars? This is too good to be true, could awesome customization be comi-

Nope. Paintable spoilers. Really? That's it? Back to Driveclub and GTA it is.

New customization for GT6? You got my interest. Let's read.

Overfenders? Over played, but I'd take it.
Tuners like Top Secret and RE Amemiya? Oh my god yes please.
New D1GP Cars? This is too good to be true, could awesome customization be comi-

Nope. Paintable spoilers. Really? That's it? Back to Driveclub and GTA it is.
Hahahahahahaha..........

.........Can be painted with a different color than the body. Cool option to have, for sure. I've been de-winging my cars like, forever, so not sure how much of this will affect me but as I said, cool option. 👍

That's one small step. It's good that it's not the same colour as the body, gives a little room for creativity.

Back