Porsche Is Confirmed For GT Sport - Extended Trailer Released

• Thread starter Rob-F1-Fan
  • 558 comments
These four classes will be boring very quickly with an annoying feeling to see the same cars in every class (Evo gr.N, gr.4, gr.3 and gr.B). I would separate the group 4 in two classes : GT4 and Touring cars. But I guess there will more classes like GT500, D1GP, Pikes Peak...because the game can't rely only on 4 classes.

These four classes will be boring very quickly with an annoying feeling to see the same cars in every class (Evo gr.N, gr.4, gr.3 and gr.B). I would separate the group 4 in two classes : GT4 and Touring cars. But I guess there will more classes like GT500, D1GP, Pikes Peak...because the game can't rely only on 4 classes.
Except PD haven't said anything about more classes and it is much easier to bop limited numbers of cars in limited numbers of classes. Evo and GT-R gr4 not withstanding.

I appolagise guys,I did not realize it was only going to be a certain grp and class of cars.

I guess thats one way PD are keeping the car count down.

Looks amazing (as expected) but I wonder if PD are trying too hard for 'realism' on the sound front - is this really what racing a Porsche sounds like, and if so, should they maybe opt for something that sounds more impressive but less 'real'? They can do it, but it is quite surprising how unimpressive this sounds after all these years of development.

Is it me or there's some slight changes in the gameplay Hud?

There are.

- They created icons for steering/breaking assistance along with TCS, to a total of 8 icons, and moved them to the side and lowered the speedometer so now it doesn't pop over the HUD alignment. There's another Steering icon with markings that I dunno what it is, but it's activated.
- They changed the car drawing to a more simplified line.

That music couldn't be weirder :ouch:... In my opinion the engine and the exhaust sounds are too much homogeneus.

In the other side I love the inmersif smooth camera movements in the interior view for the G forces, it's a subtel detail different than other sims that tend to be more "shaky" (a lot better than in gt6 too).

Last edited:
I wouldn't know because I haven't driven my Porsche on a race track yet...
lookaround.gif

All this talk about sounds and I'm just wondering when are they gonna ditch the Granny thumb look the driver has while driving ANY of the vehicles :lol:

Dashboard.jpg

Anyone noticed that the UI has more options enabled, while in dashboard view? Could be mistaken (maybe as I don't use a wheel in GT Sport?) but never seen the steering wheel icons next to ABS and High/low beam.

Back