Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
I'm already signed in for tournament #2 I love the way they are organizing the event.
I was thinking about joining that tournament too... how do u sign up ?? u just contact MrDinosaw94 on PSN ??

I was thinking about joining that tournament too... how do u sign up ?? u just contact MrDinosaw94 on PSN ??

Just read the first post, about joining the tournament and type in the data they need from you. Write it on the thread, its easy as that. Good luck.

I was planning to set up a Team Burst tournament, however we currently don't have enough people, so it will have to wait till we have more members.

Good drifting with you and the other guys on your team Duman... Hopefully next time we can get more of my team on at the same time...

Yes, it was great with you guys, but it was a bit laggy :lol:. Would like to do that again 👍 ( without lag lol ).

A nice picture from our last session.

picture.php

There is more here :

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4662621#post4662621

Cool ^^

By the way, I'll be posting today many, many pictures of our meetings since I entered the team.

Hey guys, sorry for the inactivity around here lately. I've just been busy with getting tricks filmed in Skate3 for a video.

Yes it is.

If you keep practicing, you can do it in a couple of days flawless. Easy 👍.

Hey do you mind if i add you? I have a 680hp viper and i do very good in it. Nobody i have played can keep up with me in random drift lobbies! and im not including the staights, as i wait for them there!:)

Hey do you mind if i add you? I have a 680hp viper and i do very good in it. Nobody i have played can keep up with me in random drift lobbies! and im not including the staights, as i wait for them there!:)

Sure, no problem. Add me ;).

I can spare a bit of time if you want to tryout now

hi guys, I make a acount here to join you :)
sry for my bad english, but I'm dutch
so I hope you will forgive me ;)

Back