Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
I checked some old pictures and you had no colour scheme...
we want to look like a team and if we're all mixed in then two purples are going to look exactly the same

EDIT: pahaha, i just checked, we posted pictures of our cars in purple on the 30th of january, on the 6th of feb, theres two sets of pictures, one of you with no scheme and the one set with purple. I'm pretty sure we had purple first. I didn't want to start an argument, so how dare you call me arrogant, it was a perfectly light hearted post...

Watch page 6 from our forum and see our team drifting with purple on 23th januari LOL.

I even asked n4ke to make our team color purple at the drift team list.

Edit: Watch page 8 of the Nu-New mebers list, and see my request, which was edited on januari 24th. That we have a name that does excists doesnt mean we copy everything....

Duman just showed you that you didn't have to say anything the way you did without investigation like he did... But no problem mate :)

I would like to join your drift team
I drift with about any car that is rwd here is my current list

jag xkr
sls amg
s13
rx7 spirit r
toyota supra turbo r
viper acr
190 evo 2
bmw z4m

I am very good with linked drifting
my weakness is leading a tandem [At the moment]
I got a mic
i am on 5 times a week
central time america

I've just created a touge track!
I tried to make the corners of the first couple of sections as varied in difficulty as possible and then there's a straightway where you get some time to breath out a little before the last section with a couple of fun consecutive corners.
Touge.png

I've got a session going right now at my touge track if anyone wants to join

Thanks guys :D

sorry i couldnt join u m8 nor reply to your invitation , i just saw the notification when i received it ... i was downloading the update, my PS3 is @ my friends house now still downloading the updates 1.05 and 1.06 thats 909mb :/
Hopefully i will be able to play online soon *crossed fingers*:P

That sucks. I have some problems to. Got YLOD -_-. It will take about 1/3 weeks to repair it.

Duman079
That sucks. I have some problems to. Got YLOD -_-. It will take about 1/3 weeks to repair it.

Its not hard to diy. The glue melts and you have to redo a circut board. If you bring it to an electrician it will cost MUCH less.

Yeah I saw that, you guys were going nuts!

me n Grip got some nice tandems too at night before you joined the sesh. Cant wait to have the whole team on the track

Last edited:
Its not hard to diy. The glue melts and you have to redo a circut board. If you bring it to an electrician it will cost MUCH less.

I know, a friend of mine will fix it this week. Thanks for your help though

Nice track, cant way to test it :).

Back