Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Tryouts for Team Burst happening this saturday at 8pm GMT please add me and message me before hand, or leave a post here and I will add names to the list, limited spaces left, please feel free to at least ask :)

Thanks

I have been on some tryouts for team burst these days and I'm looking forward to drift with you all this saturday :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yo you still accepting people?
If so add me
mcglone1994
wouldn't mind doing a try out. and btw i swear i've been drifting with you before xUXIOUSx , was like a random one.

Yo you still accepting people?
If so add me
mcglone1994
wouldn't mind doing a try out. and btw i swear i've been drifting with you before xUXIOUSx , was like a random one.

Add me

I couldnt participate in the tryouts last night, can we do a short tryout later this day ?

Ill try both of you guys later at the same time, so ill message you both later.

Thanks

How can I get this paint? I don't really see much cars with this purple color around. Besides the used car dealer, I don't see the color purple anywhere.
Here are my cars (I don't have much):
Toyota FT-86
Mazda RX-7 Spirit

You guys in need of Matte purple btw? or Midnight Purple? Ive got some, with duping i could help supply a couple of members...

My own vid. I didnt have some good burst videos so we need to make some good replays for our vid. Notice that I did this with my Blackberyy and it is only a preview. I will post it in HQ or HD in 2/3 weeks. It is not the best, but Im working on it. I didnt know what I should put in it. I kept the best for later.

Last edited:
I checked some old pictures and you had no colour scheme...
we want to look like a team and if we're all mixed in then two purples are going to look exactly the same

EDIT: pahaha, i just checked, we posted pictures of our cars in purple on the 30th of january, on the 6th of feb, theres two sets of pictures, one of you with no scheme and the one set with purple. I'm pretty sure we had purple first. I didn't want to start an argument, so how dare you call me arrogant, it was a perfectly light hearted post...

Back