Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
That sucks. I have some problems to. Got YLOD -_-. It will take about 1/3 weeks to repair it.

listen to this ... i called my friend and he told me that the update is done and installed :D yuppiiiii!!

I was so happy until a little storm started and from the first lightning before it even starts raining my router got burned :S ... i can only use the internet for the IP in the DMZ now :(

And Yeah Nice Track CEREBUS! that corner in the last picture !!! :eek:!! cant wait to fill it with my tyre-smoke :D

And Yeah Nice Track CEREBUS! that corner in the last picture !!! :eek:!! cant wait to fill it with my tyre-smoke :D

Thanks. And thats not the only corner of its kind that you'll be covering with smoke. That one is linked to another 5-6 identical corners! It's definitely the most fun section and it's also the last one, so it's a great way to end the track.

Duman, I'm planning on buying a capcard in the near future, is there something I need to have in mind before buying one? Any extra cables n such I might need?

I've been wanting to get an HD PVR cause I wanna get as good quality as possible.

Thanks. And thats not the only corner of its kind that you'll be covering with smoke. That one is linked to another 5-6 identical corners! It's definitely the most fun section and it's also the last one, so it's a great way to end the track.

Duman, I'm planning on buying a capcard in the near future, is there something I need to have in mind before buying one? Any extra cables n such I might need?

I've been wanting to get an HD PVR cause I wanna get as good quality as possible.

capture cards are better and not as much expensive as a PVR that provides the same quality ... ;)
An answer to your question, all the cables needed do come in the package as far as i know...

Thanks King! I'll keep a look out for some good ones. Hard to find in Sweden tho and I'm not a big fan of ordering from other countries. I was thinking about a PVR mostly cause I found a good swedish site to order one from. But any help and advice is most appreciated

Thats great !

I think you need a cable to link your PS3 with your computer. And you also need a program to convert the file . That should probably be with the capture card.

Duman, are yo ustill recruiting? If so, i'm applying.

PSN: Gonales
Name: Dominique
Fave cars: Lexus IS-F, Nissan 350Z
Fave tracks: Madrid normal and reverse (long version).
Drift skill: I dotn know, you guys have seen me drift, you could fill this in yourself.

Well, PM me whenever you have read this, and talked to your right hand about it. Thanks,

Dom

Duman, are yo ustill recruiting? If so, i'm applying.

PSN: Gonales
Name: Dominique
Fave cars: Lexus IS-F, Nissan 350Z
Fave tracks: Madrid normal and reverse (long version).
Drift skill: I dotn know, you guys have seen me drift, you could fill this in yourself.

Well, PM me whenever you have read this, and talked to your right hand about it. Thanks,

Dom

His PS3 is broken atm, but im sure you'll be allowed in, dont need to try you out, you got 19 on the H2H, its a yes from me, Im sure Duman will say the same :)

His PS3 is broken atm, but im sure you'll be allowed in, dont need to try you out, you got 19 on the H2H, its a yes from me, Im sure Duman will say the same :)

thanks for the quick heads up. PM me on PSN whenever there are team sessions, okay? :)

Cerebus

I have à capture card and à friend of my have à HD pvr but The quality of de HD pvr is much better than à capture card. Btw i have Sony Vegas thats à program you can edit video's and you can render tour video to HD i do that with my video's

Awsome. Well see what we can do next week. I have a one week vacation next week and my PS3 should be fixed this weekend or next week.

I have à capture card and à friend of my have à HD pvr but The quality of de HD pvr is much better than à capture card. Btw i have Sony Vegas thats à program you can edit video's and you can render tour video to HD i do that with my video's

Thanks so much for everyones help! Yeah, I've been using Sony Vegas for about 2 years so I've gotten quite used to it and I love editing. For now I'll keep looking into the HD PVR.

lol nothing serious was just being funny but i tried adding you and everyone is full on their list

lol nothing serious was just being funny but i tried adding you and everyone is full on their list

Haha, sorry for that mate. I'll make some space for you in a couple of days when I get my PS3 back.

Just looked on the photo forum, last updated over 2 weeks ago, we need some more pictures, I'm around tonight if anyone else is :)

If anyone is interested, I am organizing a GT500 racing league, with a Driver and Team scoreboard, there are limited places. Ideally looking for a team from here (two people), although if more want to join, I might be able to put 4 places up, before you sign up, read the thread. The bit where it says sign ups are closed, ignore it, Team Burst can sign up. Please fill in the application on the thread, Thanks :)

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=184339

Last edited:
While you all are practicing that, I'll drift in my AE86 till I get my PS3 XD

HaHaHa loooool Very Funny :D

Note that Haze has a better connection than chris (Loosingrip) so haze is should be the official team-host and Chris the backup-host. :D

And Yeah we need more team sessions !!
Me, haze, Loosin and gonales are online almost everyday but the other team members are not showing up alot :/ ...

Last edited:
And Yeah we need more team sessions !!
Me, haze, Loosin and gonales are online almost everyday but the other team members are not showing up alot :/ ...

Ill be around tonight, not sure what time, but I'll join you later

Latest Posts

Back