Team BURST ILLUSION Dorifuto

• Thread starter Duman079
  • 6,287 comments
Got some heavy school days behind my back now. Got a couple of days of next week. Ill be online Friday, I missed GT5 lol. I needed a while with no GT5 and hopefully I wont get bored again.

Hi guys! Just dropping in to say hi. Things are going good for me. I'm nearly finished this school year. I got a summer job and will give my account a nudge up for a car (well saved already, gonna get a good car) and will be checking back more often! ( always keep an eye here every day!)

This was when I just joined Burst

Ahhhh I see. Just messing with ya anyway.
I really wish I could find some of my replays from my gt4 online days of drifting. Filled with epic slow stock car tandems, awesome tracks, awesome drivers.

Last edited:
I kinda got put off by the new patch. I will be back on soon. I am going to back my save up to another account so I will still have my hybrids and I will be back on. Plus GT Academy will be here soon, so I will be totally devoted to that once it starts. Trying to get some work done on my real drift car too so I can get back in the seat.

I kinda got put off by the new patch. I will be back on soon. I am going to back my save up to another account so I will still have my hybrids and I will be back on. Plus GT Academy will be here soon, so I will be totally devoted to that once it starts. Trying to get some work done on my real drift car too so I can get back in the seat.

Yeah, I really hate GT5 too after patch. Totally useless move from PD/Sony or who-ever decides it. :s

Gonales
Yeah, I really hate GT5 too after patch. Totally useless move from PD/Sony or who-ever decides it. :s

They could lose licenses to manufactures if they didnt patch it.

I wont be on PSN until next week, Long story, My PS3 reset to default settings for some reason & as a result I need to get my PSN I.D working again, Ive forgot my password & so I sent E-mail to linked E-mail address to reset password only its not my E-mail account & the persons it is will be on holiday until next week.
If I cant get into my 2nd or 3rd account I might make a temporary one if so I'll F.R someone & you may see me online I'll make sure to have LERK in it still.

I wont be on PSN until next week, Long story, My PS3 reset to default settings for some reason & as a result I need to get my PSN I.D working again, Ive forgot my password & so I sent E-mail to linked E-mail address to reset password only its not my E-mail account & the persons it is will be on holiday until next week.
If I cant get into my 2nd or 3rd account I might make a temporary one if so I'll F.R someone & you may see me online I'll make sure to have LERK in it still.

That sucks... If I dont have space send me a PM so I can delete the old account and add you afterwards.

LERK84

Let me guess you were on the web browser and it went to a blue screen and reset your ps3 lol. Snap same happened to me and I can't remember my email address so I have lost all my DLC.

Let me guess you were on the web browser and it went to a blue screen and reset your ps3 lol. Snap same happened to me and I can't remember my email address so I have lost all my DLC.

Exactly that, & I will have my old PSN account back in a few days with all DLC if you forgot your password to your E-mail just phone PS support & they can link it to a new E-mail you must send pictures of photo I.D so they can verify its you & your age, (I dont get why it must be photo I.D). So Redee you can get all your stuff back. I just hope that when I get my PSN account back it takes the * from next to my PS3 user name as this is stopping trophy's loading & not letting me play any games even offline.
I will be back.

LERK84
Exactly that, & I will have my old PSN account back in a few days with all DLC if you forgot your password to your E-mail just phone PS support & they can link it to a new E-mail you must send pictures of photo I.D so they can verify its you & your age, (I dont get why it must be photo I.D). So Redee you can get all your stuff back. I just hope that when I get my PSN account back it takes the * from next to my PS3 user name as this is stopping trophy's loading & not letting me play any games even offline.
I will be back.

It's dean lerk. I have forgotten my email and password lol.

It's dean lerk. I have forgotten my email and password lol.

Its still possible to recover your PSN they can do it just by your PSN I.D. (They can tell you what E-mail account your PSN is linked to). Give them a phone call & they can link it to a new E-mail address.
I know my PSN password but it says I need to change it & because I dont know the password to the E-mail account that its linked to I cant change the password, So I just have to send them an E-mail from my new E-mail account with pics of I.D. & they can limk it to my new account & I'll be back.

If not done so make sure you have everyone added from the OP...

Driftzz you mostly see lerk online indeed, but you are never on GT5 so dont blame all other drifters. Nutta, krit, bahaa and DM are regulary on GT5. At this stage of GT5 I dont expect everyone to be on GT5 all day, though some meetings will be good. I will organize one which will take weekly place.

I will be inactive for a while. But when I was on it was only me, Lay and Kriticalz... Nutta every once in a while.

If not done so make sure you have everyone added from the OP...

Driftzz you mostly see lerk online indeed, but you are never on GT5 so dont blame all other drifters. Nutta, krit, bahaa and DM are regulary on GT5. At this stage of GT5 I dont expect everyone to be on GT5 all day, though some meetings will be good. I will organize one which will take weekly place.

Didn't blame anybody, I just pointed out the fact that the only consistent player on the team that I know of is Lerk.

Back