Time Trial Discussion [Archive]

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 2,194 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was kind of interested to see what difference the setup I was running made so jumped back in the Porsche reset everything to default and ran a 1:32.803

My actual best time in the same car is a 1:32.032

This one didn’t really capture my attention, hopefully the next brings something more interesting!

Stating the most obvious, but wouldn't it suck to get dropped out from the top due to delays like this...
For such a small fix; which probably is just a change to wet surface's low grip setting.

Last edited:
I was top 17 in the S2000 at Red Bull Ring, a 1:07.2 I think I set, and second fastest Brit. Probably not for long though :lol:

The Japanese drivers are using counter steer assist to set the top times in the RBR time trial.

I'd like to see those aids off just like Sport Mode to be honest. Levels the field more in my opinion.

Well hello everyone! Nice to see TT's back in GT -now we can creep out of our hibernation
Went for a few rounds at RBR and have two advices: 1: Change to Wet Tyres (Default is Intermediate). 2: Track limits are inconsistant here: Search them out or watch top-times replay!
Happy Hunting

Well hello everyone! Nice to see TT's back in GT -now we can creep out of our hibernation
Went for a few rounds at RBR and have two advices: 1: Change to Wet Tyres (Default is Intermediate). 2: Track limits are inconsistant here: Search them out or watch top-times replay!
Happy Hunting
Nice to see you around my friend :cheers:. I have found that too about the track limits, it looks like I will be doing the Monza TT from now on and no more Red Bull for me now.

Does anyone know if the grip level for the S2000 TT is set as Low or Real? Thanks!

You should be able to click on race details and see all the specs.

Edit: It’s set to “real”, wet tires needed.

Just gave it a try, down to a 1:06.2 so far, but that lap still had at least one big fudge in it. Gonna try a few more and see if I can get into the 5’s. Can’t say I much care for the rain though, how is this any different than driving this car with CH tires? Minus the visuals anyways.

Last edited:
I am a little afraid of turning TC completely off on the RBR TT but I'm sure there's more time in it if I'm brave enough. Turning it from 2 to 1 gave me about 1s of time just on the corner exits.

The Japanese drivers are using counter steer assist to set the top times in the RBR time trial.

I'd like to see those aids off just like Sport Mode to be honest. Levels the field more in my opinion.

I'm with TCC_69 on this one although to be fair the car does have stability assists in real life. But c'mon it's no fun that way! :lol:

Got it, nothing but ABS, BB-3. Now I can go back to normal dry tracks. :lol:

08FB7240-85C8-441F-B896-02B3C8FFD9DD.jpeg

Edit: The Lap, the Black ghost car is TRL_Adam(#2 time) and the yellow ghost car was my 6.2 lap.

Last edited:
I've got to admit, that i'd try WAY harder on the time trials if they actually improved my profile or stats, K Speed etc, in some way. As there's not even a final leaderboard or any possible way to look back and see how you did overall in the competition, I just don't view the competition as meaningful. Yet.

When or if there's a way to do the above then for sure i'll give it 100%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back