Update arriving next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 399 comments
I cannot imagine there won't be a track in this content update. I'm aware that some things could suggest there won't be, but it would be unusual for an update introducing a handful of cars.

How would we even have a chance at getting spa if Ayrton Senna hadn't existed and by extension the NSX he made with his bare hands and Gran Turismo that is all his doing
Have some respect for him, he died, dude. And who knows, maybe ayrton was one of the things that motivated Kaz and his team to make gran turismo.

Think about it.

If PD was able to bring the two Super Formula cars, PD is also likely to be able to bring the three GT500 cars of the current Super GT season.

In addition to the fourth car, it could be the GR Toyota Supra Concept (Gr. 2).

For Gr. 3, the PD could bring the cars GT300 and GT3 of the season of Super GT of this year.

Lotus Evora, Toyota 86 GT300, Toytota Prius GT300, Mclaren 720 GT3, Toyota Mark X MC and Porsche 911 GT3.

These cars are licensed to the Super GT.

I believe that.

And not to be concentrated in Japan alone, Buriram Chang (Thailand) and Shanghai (China) circuits may be added.

The DTM this year will have the same specifications as the Super GT cars. It would be wonderful if the germans and english cars of the 2019 DTM season also showed up.

Last edited:
Its going to be tough to grind for the cars. Was at 6 mil this morning and now i finally sits at 10 mil just a couple of more mil and i should be done

The Lancia Stratos reminds me the Gran Turismo 4 S-4 driving license in Amalfi :rolleyes:

Untitled-1.jpg

Like the car choices, but its lacking in amount. Cant wait for the Lancia Stratos though!!! Keep the Lancia cars coming PD!!!

3 italian road cars makes me think that the Rome circuit might come back. I know its a long shot, but you never know with PD.

Either that, or it literally could be any track thats not in the game already or is brand new to the series.

SF19 cars definitely look interesting to try out though.

Like the car choices, but its lacking in amount. Cant wait for the Lancia Stratos though!!! Keep the Lancia cars coming PD!!!

3 italian road cars makes me think that the Rome circuit might come back. I know its a long shot, but you never know with PD.

Either that, or it literally could be any track thats not in the game already or is brand new to the series.

SF19 cars defininitely look interesting to try out though.
I've always loved the Rome circuit, it's a circuit that could possibly come back because it appeared in Gran Turismo 2, Gran Turismo 3 and 5-6

The hell with Spa.
I would so much love to see PD's current rendition of coming into Hockenheim's final corner autodrome.
Would be awesome I think.

While I respect Hockenheim, it is actually just a shell of its former self. The true Hockenheim would send drivers into the forest at awesome speeds. Once Tilke got his hands on it it would never be the same. Blasphemy, in the name of safety.

While I respect Hockenheim, it is actually just a shell of its former self. The true Hockenheim would send drivers into the forest at awesome speeds. Once Tilke got his hands on it it would never be the same. Blasphemy, in the name of safety.

Yup. 100% yup.

I think it would be another japanese track due to the super formula cars
If they added autopolis that it's a track on the SF calendar they will add the rest of the calendar tracks

Back