Update arriving next week.

• Thread starter Stephan
  • 399 comments
Heh like when classic Mini come basically all players designs Mr Bean Livery for it. Or Classic Beetle with Herbie Livery. Or Lancia Delta with Martini Livery....and so and such.

Really creative and original...

So what if it isn't original? The option is there for original designs as well. But a replica tribute of a championship winning design on one of the greatest rally cars ever, or on open wheel formula car with a tobacco design golden era of the 80's F1, looks more suitable to me than a "original" design of anime, bordering on hentai, plastered on some great cars. That is tantamount to sacrilege. But we are all free to create or download what ever designs we want.

Last edited:
Not really interesting fact: all of the returning cars (Stratos, 250, Countach 25th Anniversary) were new in GT6.

Ooo, this makes me hopeful for seeing the newly made cars in GT6 in future updates! :D I'm looking at you, V16T.

Not strictly true. The Lancia first appeared in GT2 then wasn't in GT3 but returned in GT4 and the Countach appeared first in GTPSP getting it's full game debut in GT5. The Ferrari was new in GT6. ;)

Gran Turismo only exists because of Ayrton Senna...So I guess we will never have this track in the game...
14COhR2h.jpg

Gran Turismo only exists because of Ayrton Senna...So I guess we will never have this track in the game...

Why? Just because Ayrton died in Imola? Because that is a quite stupid speculation when you remember HOW MANY pilots died in Nurburgring throughout the decades and the track is in the game...And then there's the Le-Mans track which is also the track were over 80 people died in the catastrophic crash of 1955, which is also in the game...

Also, Kaz is a die-hard Ayrton Senna fan, but I honestly doubt he made the game series just because of Senna, if that was the case he wouldn't wait until GT6 to have a tribute for him...Also Interlagos would have debuted in the series way sooner too.

Not really interesting fact: all of the returning cars (Stratos, 250, Countach 25th Anniversary) were new in GT6.

Ooo, this makes me hopeful for seeing the newly made cars in GT6 in future updates! :D I'm looking at you, V16T.

Stratos and Countach weren’t “new” in GT6, just newly upgraded from standard status.

A majority of returning cars have already been new-to-GT6 content, so your dreams are sort of already happening.

Didn't expect we'd be getting the new cars already. With the 250 apparently costing 12 million guess I gotta break the bank again. I have 10 million and I still don't have the TZ2. Guess I'll get both later. I'll definitely get the Super Formulas first though.

Right now I'd wish some cars weren't already previewed at the event, as it spoils the silhouettes. Though, great it's all coming together this month.

You forgot to tell us to go to Brazil plzz

Right now I'd wish some cars weren't already previewed at the event, as it spoils the silhouettes. Though, great it's all coming together this month.
I think at this point it's more of a now established tradition to show the cars' silohuettes even though we clearly know what's coming

but I honestly doubt he made the game series just because of Senna, if that was the case he wouldn't wait until GT6 to have a tribute for him...
There is already a 'small tribute' in Gran Turismo 4... (Unfortunately I did not play the first three games, so I can not say that this would be the first 'tribute').

There is a 'small tribute' in Gran Turismo 4... (Unfortunately I did not play the first three games, so I can not say that this would be the first 'tribute').

Of the 6 F1 cars in Gran Turismo 3, 4 of them are Senna’s. Including the F094/S(enna) which is based on his 1994 Williams. You get it for 100%’ing the game. If that’s not a tribute I don’t know what is.

This is some real galaxy brain thinking, the original NSX has been in Gran Turismo since GT1 and thats a car Ayrton Senna helped out on; Therefore Gran Turismo is just Ayrton Senna, I can't believe how woke I am now

I mean, would Honda have even built the NSX if they weren’t dominating F1 with Senna / Prost in the late 80’s?

No NSX, no Gran Turismo?

Back