Looking to expand your gaming library? With days to go before E3, Microsoft is offering up huge discounts on several games to get players ready.
First up on the list is Forza Motorsport 7 (read our review), with all three editions getting discounts between 35–50% off. The basic edition not only starts as the cheapest, but gets the largest discount. For 50% off, the biggest game in the franchise is just $29.99. The Deluxe edition rings in at $51.99, while the Ultimate, which comes with every bit of post-launch content (plus two more upcoming ones this summer) retails for the vanilla version’s original $59.99.
If you’d rather a slightly older track-based Forza, FM6 (read our review) and its versions are also up for sale. For the full experience, we recommend the Ultimate Edition which comes with several car packs, a VIP membership, and the Car Pass. At $34.99, it gives you the most bang for the buck.
Prefer Horizon? Well, Forza Horizon 2 is on sale for a fiver. Yes, you get all the open-world racing goodness for just $5. It’s also the 10th Anniversary Edition meaning it comes with an additional car pack along with the game.
We expect Forza Horizon 4 to lead Xbox’ Sunday event, but the game’s more immediate predecessor is also half-off. You can get into FH3 (read our review) for as little as $24.99, going up to $44.99 for the Ultimate Edition. As one of the best arcade racers this gen, that’s a great deal.
Another sim racing favorite, Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition also gets a slashed price. However, it’s not nearly as big of a discount as some of the other titles. With just 15% off it’s not a huge savings, but with the Ultimate Edition, you do get all of the DLC included. It’s also a great way to get in the mood for Assetto Corsa Competizione.
Both editions of Project Cars 2 (read our review) also make the cut with a 60% discount. We’d opt for the Deluxe Edition of the game which comes in a $36.00. This includes all the DLC up to this point, including the recently released Spirit of Le Mans.
If arcade racing is more your style, the sale has you covered as well. The incredibly fun Burnout Paradise Remastered gets a 40% discount. Also, both edition of Need for Speed Payback get between 50-60% off their price, which is just in time for the upcoming June update.
If you’re still buzzing from The Crew 2 Beta and want more cross-country action, you can score the original for just $20. This will gear you up nicely for the June 29 release date.
Finally, if you want to venture off-road you can pick up Gravel for $25. When we reviewed the game, we didn’t think the $50 made sense. At 50% off though, it’s definitely worth checking out.
If you’re on the fence about what to get, you still have time. The sale runs until June 17.
You can see the full list of games and discounts below:
- Forza Motorsport 7 Standard Edition (Regular: $59.99 / Sale: $29.99 / 50%) (Read our review)
- Forza Motorsport 7 Deluxe Edition (Regular: $79.99 / Sale: $51.99 / 35%)
- Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition (Regular: $99.99 / Sale: $59.99 / 40%)
- Forza Motorsport 6 Standard Edition (Regular: $29.99 / Sale: $19.49 / 35%) (Read our review)
- Forza Motorsport 6 Deluxe Edition (Regular: $44.99 / Sale: $31.49 / 30%)
- Forza Motorsport 6 Ultimate Edition (Regular: $49.99 / Sale: $34.99 / 30%)
- Forza Horizon 2 10th Anniversary (Regular: $19.99 / Sale: $5.00 / 75%)
- Assetto Corsa Ultimate Edition (Regular: $39.99 / Sale: $33.99 / 15%) (Read our review)
- Project Cars 2 (Regular: $59.99 / Sale: $24.00 / 60%) (Read our review)
- Project Cars 2 Deluxe Edition (Regular: $89.99 / Sale: $36.00 / 60%)
- Need for Speed Payback (Regular: $39.99 / Sale: $20.00 / 50%)
- Need for Speed Payback Deluxe Edition (Regular: $59.99 / Sale: $24.00 / 60%)
- Burnout Paradise Remastered (Regular: $39.99 / Sale: $23.99 / 40%)
- The Crew Ultimate Edition (Regular: $49.99 / Sale: $20.00 / 60%)
- Gravel (Regular: $49.99 / Sale: $25.00 / 50%)
- MX vs ATV All Out (Regular: $49.99 / Sale: $42.49 / 15%)
- Trials Fusion (Regular: $19.99 / Sale: $6.60 / 67%)
Featured images courtsey of Cluck.