Polyphony have pulled the trigger on the latest Seasonal Events for Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events are a combination of time trial and drifting challenges, testing your mettle at a variety of racing venues. Whether it be tuned or purpose-built racing machines, this week’s events has a little bit of something for everyone.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through February 22, 2017 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Non-Race Car Super Lap
- Suzuka Circuit 2014
- Normal cars, 530PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 651,000cr; Silver: 345,000cr, Bronze: 230,000cr
- Gift: Gold: 86 “Racing” ’13
- Silver: GT CHROME 006-W
- Bronze: GT GREY 010-N
Race Car Super Lap
- Willow Springs Int’l Raceway – Streets of Willow
- Racing cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 707,000cr; Silver: 375,000cr, Bronze: 250,000cr
- Gift: Gold: G37
- Silver: GT CHROME 007-W
- Bronze: GT PASTELTONE 010-W
Mazda RX-7 Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Autumn Ring
- Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 643,000cr; Silver: 340,000cr, Bronze: 226,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Corvette Z06 (C6) ’06
- Silver: Matte Light Silver
- Bronze: GT FLUOURESCENCE
Tuned Car and Race Car Drift Trial
- Circuit de Madrid
- Gold: 635,000cr; Silver: 336,000cr, Bronze: 224,000cr
- Gift: Gold: DUNLOP ER34 SKYLINE ’07
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 002-C
- Bronze: GT GUNMETAL 003-W
See more articles on GT6 Seasonal Events.