Polyphony have released the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. It’s all multi-car racing this round, with no time or drift trials. The events cover a range of difficulties and performance levels, featuring cars new and old.
Embracing the warmer weather of Spring, the prize paints include a variety of green hues, and one of the events offers up a German open-top car (though probably not the one you’d expect). You’ll also have the chance to scoop up two of the more modern iterations of the evergreen Nissan GT-R. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum to get the low-down on the events in more intricate detail.
All events will be available through June 1st, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level GT500 Racecar Challenge
- High Speed Ring, 4 Laps
- Racing Cars, 600PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 320,000cr; Silver: 150,000cr, Bronze: 125,000cr
- Gift: Gold: GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R (PaceCar) ’01
- Silver: Matte Green
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 004-W
Intermediate Level Classic Sports Car Race
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza, 3 Laps
- Normal Cars, 530PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 400,000cr; Silver: 234,000cr, Bronze: 195,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Kübelwagen Typ 82 ’44
- Silver: GT PASTELTONE 003-W
- Bronze: GT FLUORESCENCE 002-C
Expert Level Rain Master
- Nürburgring Nordschleife, 1 Lap
- Racing Cars, 500PP Max, Racing/Rain compounds or less
- Gold: 550,000cr; Silver: 348,000cr, Bronze: 290,000cr
- Gift: Gold: GT-R Proto ’05
- Silver: GT GREY 003-N
- Bronze: GT OLD GENERATION 003-W