A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges involving 400PP non-race cars, German non-race cars, and historic race cars. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through April 22nd, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
400PP Beginner Level Clubman Cup
- Matterhorn Short Track, 8 Laps
- Normal cars, 400PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 85,000cr; Silver: 51,000cr, Bronze: 42,500cr
- Gift: Matte Gray
Intermediate Level Schwarzwald League
- Apricot Hill Raceay, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Country: Germany
- Gold: 130,000cr; Silver: 78,000cr, Bronze: 65,000cr
- Gift: GT JAPANESE 003-W
Expert Level Historic Race Car Cup
- Midfield Raceway, 6 Laps
- Racing cars, 600PP max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Year: 1979 or earlier
- Gold: 240,000cr; Silver: 144,000cr; Bronze: 120,000cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 005-P
GT6 Photomode image by NBDESIGNZ.