New seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6. Unlike previous week’s where the featured events were very formulaic in nature, this week’s events are a mix of challenge events, drift trials, and a special single-lap time trial featuring any of the Red Bull “Fan Cars”.
This week’s prizes are unlike those offered previously as well as all reward vehicles are delivered to the victor’s garage with parts installed. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and much more.
All events will be available through January 13th, 2015 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
American Race Car and Non-Race Car Expert Challenge
- Death Valley, 10 Laps
- Racing cars, 620PP Max, Racing/Hard, Racing/Soft compounds or higher
- Gold: 900,000cr; Silver: 450,000cr, Bronze: 360,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Tank Car ’03 (Parts Installed)
- Silver: GT OLD GENERATION 001-W
- Bronze: GT JAPANESE 001-C
Red Bull Fan Car Single-Lap Time Trial
- Circuit de la Sierra
- Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 1,500,000cr; Silver: 1,100,000cr, Bronze: 700,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Ford GT LM Spec II (Parts Installed)
- Silver: GT FLUORESCENCE 010-W
- Bronze: Matte Purple
Suzuka Circuit 2014 Special Drift Trial
- Suzuka Circuit 2014
- Gold: 1,500,000cr; Silver: 1,000,000cr, Bronze: 700,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Furai ”08
- GT GREY 004-N
- GT PASTELTONE 005-W
Photomode image by [Nor]McLarenF1.