A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring your choice of rally car, non-race cars, race cars, and tuned cars, and once again features the updated 2014 layout of Suzuka. This week’s challenges are as follows, and remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, and tips and tricks.
All events will be available through February 4th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Non-Race Cars and Tuned Cars Super Lap
- Tsukuba Circuit
- Normal and Tuned cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Soft compounds or less
- Gold: 105,000cr; Silver: 63,000cr, Bronze: 31,500cr
- Gift: GT JAPANESE 010-W
Rally Car Super Lap
- Chamonix West
- 550PP Max, Snow Tires or less
- Gold: 170,000cr; Silver: 102,000cr, Bronze: 51,000cr
- Gift: GT POLARIZED 008-P
Non-Race Car Drift Trial
- Special Stage Route 5
- Normal cars
- Gold: 95,000cr; Silver: 62,000cr, Bronze: 28,500cr
- Gift: Matte Light Gray
Race Car Drift Trial
- Cape Ring North
- Racing cars, Sports Hard or less
- Gold: 180,000cr; Silver: 117,000cr, Bronze: 54,000cr
- Gift: GT MILITARY 001-C
GT6 Photomode image by ac1.