A new batch of seasonal events are now available in Gran Turismo 6, featuring beginner, intermediate, and expert level challenges involving both non-racing and racing cars. This week’s challenges are as follows – remember to stop by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for more analysis, discussion, tips, and tricks!
All events will be available through April 8th, 2015 at 23:00 GMT/UTC.
Beginner Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Twin Ring Motegi, 3 Laps
- Normal cars, 400PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 80,000cr; Silver: 48,000cr, Bronze: 40,000cr
- Gift: GT CHROME 008-W
Intermediate Level Non-Race Car Challenge
- Eiger Nordwand Short Track Reverse, 5 Laps
- Normal cars, 500PP max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 120,000cr; Silver: 72,000cr, Bronze: 60,000cr
- Gift: GT GUNMETAL 001-C
Expert Level Race Car Challenge
- Red Bull Ring, 5 Laps
- Racing cars, 600PP max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 220,000cr; Silver: 132,000cr; Bronze: 110,000cr
- Gift: Matte Yellow
GT6 Photomode image by FT-1.