Polyphony have let loose the latest batch of Seasonal Events in Gran Turismo 6. This week’s events are a combination of time trial and drifting challenges, testing your meddle at a variety of racing venues.
Featuring four breeds of vehicles ranging from Italian sports car to various tuner cars, this week’s challenges are certainly going to supply a unique set of wheels across the board.
This week’s prizes are all befitting of their respective challenges. You can find all the details below, and don’t hesitate to swing by our GT6 Seasonal Events forum for in-depth analysis and discussion, tips and tricks, and more.
All events will be available through September 21st, 2016 at 0300 GMT/UTC.
Italian Non-Race Car Super Lap
- Ascari Full Track
- Normal cars, 600PP Max, Sports/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 573,000cr; Silver: 303,000cr, Bronze: 202,000cr
- Gift: Gold: NOMAD Diablo GT-1 ’00
- Silver: GT FLUORESENCE 005-W
- Bronze: GT PASTELTONE 006-W
Race Car Super Lap
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Racing cars, 500PP Max, Racing/Hard compounds or less
- Gold: 615,000cr; Silver: 325,000cr, Bronze: 217,000cr
- Gift: Gold: C4 WRC ’08
- Silver: GT GREY 009-N
- Bronze: GT MILITARY 006-W
1989 or Earlier Non-Racing Cars Drift Trial
- Brands Hatch GP Circuit – 80’s
- Normal cars, 1989 or earlier
- Gold: 572,000cr; Silver: 303,000cr, Bronze: 202,000cr
- Gift: Gold: 240RS Rally Car ’85
- Silver: Matte Purple
- Bronze: GT METALLIC 006-W
Tuner Car Drift Trial
- Cape Ring – Inside
- Gold: 598,000cr; Silver: 316,000cr, Bronze: 211,000cr
- Gift: Gold: Camaro RS
- Silver: GT GUNMETAL 001-C
- Bronze: GT POLARIZED 009-P