2014 Fantasy Formula 1: A Champion Is Crowned

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 746 comments
So I can pick the driver who won the last race AND the one who retired again??

So ive been thinking about it since the weekend and I have gone for Hamilton, K Mag and Button...

Gonna be a wet one....
News is stating a very hot race, but down there who knows come race day,?

I can pick Lewis again since he didn't finish the race right? - nevermind I just read the op front page.

Here we go
1. Lewis Hamilton
2. Kimi Rak
3. Bottas

Last edited:
still fairly happy with my picks... Though Rosberg seems really likely to do well, I don't want to use up my CP at the start of the season, just in case.

I just saw a stat; last 9 winners at Maylasia Grand Prix were presented and Lewis Hamilton is not on that sheet. Something to think about certainly?,. If he ever had a chance to win it would be thus year, but after looking at the stat I wouldn't be shocked if Lewis doesnt take the win here this weekend!

Gonna stick with my original picks, as I think the changeable conditions will be good for Button, even though he apparently can't pick the right tires.

Time for the pick form!. My 3rd driver was the hard pick, but Daniel over Kimi finally'

1. Lewis Hamiton
2. Daniel Ricciardo
3. Sebastian Vettel

Edit- Justin plz use my 2nd submitted pick forum with these drivers here plz^ i did a last min Kimi swap for Ricciardo on the 2nd forum,.

*really need to know if its going to rain tomorrow, didn't want to pick based of wet results when we have a dry race coming up, Renault could drop like a rock,....Maybe?

Last edited:
Bottas qualifying so far back has forced my hand. Picks are now Rosberg (CP), Hamilton & Ricciardo.

Here is the point system, yes you can change your picks but if you already have 3 inside the top 10 I would not advise it as there could well be engine blow-outs tomorrow and it's safe to bank the bonus points for picking early.

You can work out what sort of bonus points you get by just sticking with your original picks here depending on when they are picked.

• Before Practice Session 2 - 8 Points
  • Before Practice Session 3 - 6 Points
  • Before Qualifying – 4 Points
Bank what points? I already have 6 pre-FP3 bonus points. If I change my picks now, that's all I lose? My picks are already in the top 3. ROS, HAM and VET + 6 bonus points. However I doubt they'll stay the same. One of the mercs is going to retire and Ricciardo's going up.

I don't remember who I picked again. :lol:

Luckily, my (late) decision was made before qualifying kicked off so I'll just...

*Goes to re-submit choices*

Is there a way to find out who you picked cause I don't remember either like @Terronium-12 but I don't want to loose out on points for early submit...

I think I had Bottas and Rosberg but who else...K Mag maybe?

Back