2014 Fantasy Formula 1: A Champion Is Crowned

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 746 comments
Nico Rosberg - 1st - 45 points
Fernando Alonso - 5th - 39 points
Louis Lewis Hamilton - RET (20th) - 24 points
Bonus - 8 points

Total - 116 points + CP

Got to say I'm not disappointed, expected worse so I can't complain. Still, I bet somebody got a 1-2-3.

Last edited:
1st 6th RET for me, quite happy with that tbh, at least I picked a winner! :lol:

Well it's a long season I'll beat you lot in the end :sly: <- This fool picked MAS, HAM and HUL please laugh at this person and put him in his place

First year and first time trying this fantasy f1 out...and got 2/3 in the podium :)

Hamilton-Retired :( (Had I chose Rosberg though...)
Ricciardo-2nd :cool:
Magnussen-3rd :)

So how does that equate in terms of points?

Edit: found the post with the point scoring system:

Hamilton-24pts
Ricciardo-42pts
Magnussen-41pts

Total = 107pts

I think this is right as I chose the three right after qualifying

Last edited:
Nico Rosberg - 1st - 45 points
Fernando Alonso - 5th - 39 points
Louis Hamilton - RET (20th) - 24 points
Bonus - 8 points

Total - 116 points + CP

Got to say I'm not disappointed, expected worse so I can't complain. Still, I bet somebody got a 1-2-3.

Lewis*

But yeah same here for 8pts, but then changed Alo for Hulk after FP2 but then changed back to Alo just before FP3!

Lost out on 2bonus points but I can just about live with that for the time being!

I don't think RET is a classification, so no points for the 8 drivers that DNFed....I believe.

Alonso 39 and pre P1 8 points = a dismal start to 2014.

I'm still new to all this, so I need to read up the rules properly. But if I read right I now get a Consecutive pick for Nico, right?

Round 1: Australia

RND1.1.JPG
RND1.2.JPG

Most Points: pisaacs (135)
Fewest Points: big Lennie (83)

Notes:
  • Drivers that fail to finish the race will award last place points (22)

Next Race:
Malaysian Grand Prix @ Sepang International Circuit (March 30)
Pick Form

Hmmm... Given the class of Magnussen, I am thinking about picking Magnussen, Hamilton and Alonso (because he is good at Sepang)

So glad that so many people picked Hamilton. Means I don't start out at the very bottom.

Back