Race

Results

276yhz8wz1p21.jpg

QrqLjTCqbWypPFzMA5CblPtTy98rSV2JvOAZLvvEAbA.jpg

M8__VOL8krBoVCB1pahys3g9c-j3t-1v9OzshEQtw2c.jpg

dkSxY5fdi4gFsyUHtgLMdI9OnrRUiW0CxgckMwKj4lY.jpg

bRIVTcak5IesSIWVysx9rTdSmoqjNYJREXTyOjuTPTg.jpg

Last edited:
I was flipping back and forth this morning when practice was on but I thought I saw a Williams doing a practice start or coming down the pitlane and then pieces of the car started flying off of it. Maybe that's not what that was and I'll rewatch the session when I get home from work tonight.

I wish if they could push forward this race to be the first round, it's too hot for the marshals at the afternoon. The track officials are doing amazing in providing the needs for the marshals but it's just too hot and dehydration is an issue.

Ferrari has so far* shown a bit more pace than they did in Australia, hopefully it keeps up and Mercedes won’t be able to walk away from everybody this time.

I hope McLaren's pace is real. I'm waiting for Merc and Ferrari to take out the sandbags and go like 2 seconds faster.

Boom, I guess that concludes the discussion I had with someone about Vettel having to worry about Leclerc in the Australia thread 👍👍

Top lad, he was epic in F2 he was cracking at Sauber and now he’s out qualified his 4x WDC team mate for pole and got a track record while he’s at it!

Mega job

Stoked for Charles, he's been on it all weekend. Vettel did alright too considering he had no banker lap in Q3, he looked really cautious in turn 10 on his hot lap. Merc is very close, looking forward to tomorrow!

Awesome qualifying session, I'm happy for Leclerc, Ferrari and Haas. It is going to be an interesting race tomorrow.

Back