2020 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar ChampionshipSports Cars 

• Thread starter Northstar
  • 678 comments
Damn, what did they do raise the curbing and add rumble strips to it so you cant go over the edges going through the bus stop?
Not exactly sure what they changed, but there was discussion about it being higher than expected or higher than before. The other Lexus entry had to have its ride height increased to account for it after the other car bit the dust.

Kobayashi getting into the #10. Mazda gonna have to come up with something big if they wanna win this. Currently 24 seconds behind.

Love the never say die attitude of Corvette Racing. They easily could have retired the 4 but decided to fix it and run it on the track instead.

:gtpflag: RACE STANDINGS AT THE START OF THE FINAL HOUR! :gtpflag:

:cool: DPI CLASS:

1st: #10 Cadillac
2nd: #77 Mazda
3rd: #5 Cadillac

:D LMP2 CLASS:

1st: #81 Oreca
2nd: #52 Oreca
3rd: #18 Oreca

:sly: GTLM CLASS:

1st: #911 Porsche
2nd: #24 BMW
3rd: #912 Porsche

:) GTD CLASS:

1st: #48 Lamborghini
2nd: #44 Lamborghini
3rd: #88 Audi

:grumpy: Retired cars:

#47 Lamborghini
#19 Lamborghini
#23 Aston Martin
#98 ASton Martin

:gtpflag: LESS THEN HOUR REMAINING! :gtpflag:

International live stream: https://imsatv.imsa.com/

Live timing: http://livescoring.us/2020/imsa01/

Spotters guide: http://www.spotterguides.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/SG_20_DAY_ONLINE_v1.pdf

Holy hell. Seriously impressive that they were able to keep that thing under control through that right hander. That tire exploded

The final bit is on NBC. No need to stream in the US.
Honestly the american commentators just grind my gears. Talk about the actual race once in awhile. I don't give a s*** about Tandy's obsession with stock car racing.

Last edited:
NBC’s coverage has been pretty good this year IMO, minus Rick Allen and his constant “We’Re On PaCe To SeT a NeW dIsTaNcE rEcOrD!” every 20 minutes.

The Rutledge Wood segments have been rather cringeworthy as well, not that one would expect differently. Other than that though it's been pretty good and I don't have any serious complaints.

Trackpass has so far been worth every penny.

The Rutledge Wood segments have been rather cringeworthy as well, not that one would expect differently. Other than that though it's been pretty good and I don't have any serious complaints.

Trackpass has so far been worth every penny.
I don’t really mind the Rutledge bits. It’s pretty cool that they have him go into the infield and show off people enjoying the race and different things you can do when you’re at the track.

It’s pretty cool that they have him go into the infield and show off people enjoying the race and different things you can do when you’re at the track.

I do enjoy that part, it just seems like he's always trying to hard to be funny whenever he is on camera.

Obviously it's a "to each his own" type situation and plenty of people do enjoy his style or he wouldn't be employed still.

Latest Posts

Back