2024 IMSA WeatherTech Sportscar ChampionshipSports Cars 

I would bet money on Grosjean being the next GTP driver to crash with a GTD car.

Last edited:
Love that traffic on the back straight…and well,… everywhere!

So weird for me to see Miles in a Mustang.

Last edited:
Everybody stopped :lol:

Indiana Jones Movie GIF by DPM

Last edited:
Did IMSA hire FIA stewards for the weekend? No action for the #4 Vette literally and blatantly shoving the Lexus out of the way?

Last edited:
Elbows are getting out

#3 Vette parked against a barrier, that might be the end of it.

Last edited:
Pretty rough race for my new favourite team in racing. My inner five year old likes AO Racing's Rexy and Spike. Nice to see a team having some fun with it, not sure WTH happened with Spike there, must've caught a bump funny, thought Rexy's penalty was a bit unfair considering what the stewards had let everyone else get away with to that point. Rawr!

AWA puts one Corvette up for sale. I don't remember ever seeing this happen before but sheeesh..... I guess they don't think it's fixable. Is there a Lemon Law for race cars :lol: EDIT: I think it's Anthony Mantella putting the car up for sale.

Last edited:
Bro really rage quit after two races because new car problems. My guy, that's racing. Not everything is a winner out the box, guy reminds me too much of that stupid owner who replaced Guy Cosmo because he didn't win with the Mercedes.

Back